• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Turbo's Graphic Thread/Shop

Hey, so I'm Turbo, and these are my works. They are in no real order. If you'd like one, reply to this post saying so... I see how poorly formats for requests are enforced anyway, so I won't bother asking for one.
2v31ulg.png

Shadow.png

ubd2537ew7.png

ubd7078rd1.png

wpbf5.png
(I can change any of the colors or text in this image if you'd like a copy! That includes hair, eyes, jacket, and anything else you can think of.)

Kthxbai!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I see how poorly you've read the rules.

5. Posts akin to "DOESN'T ANYONE CARE?!" or "Is There Anybody In This Forum?" are not allowed. After posting something once, people WILL notice it eventually, in their own spare time, and will reply when they want to. If you don't like it, it's your problem. Don't waste board space because you're feeling ignored, please.

If people want something, they'll ask.

And as for the 'I see how poorly formats for requests are enforced anyway' comment, artists/sprites generally manage just fine to enforce their format rules. If you want one, have one.

Magpie, that wasnt what I meant by the line about formats, but judging by how seldom they are followed, I didnt see any pointin using one. And I did read the rules, but Ive seen how threads get locked after long amounts of inactivity, and I did not want that to happen.

A

Anonymous

yay first request can I have a "heard u like mudkipz" sig please

A

Anonymous

Can you also turn the mudkip one into an avvie for me if you can thanks

lucario, i'm sorry but my life has been really busy lately and I'm about to take on a real life project that will make it even busier, but its something i need to do. i apologize, but I will not be able to make your avatar.

as for everyone else, this is the end. do not request anything from me anymore... as if you ever did.