• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tunobal Trade Center

OKAY SO
I've been playing Pokeymanz White quite a bit recently and I feel like I want to trade stuff :'D

I can trade most White exclusives or if you ask for an egg of something then I guess I might be able to trade one to you |D
I can't find my HG game atm so I can't really trade any other PokeMon (apart from the ones you catch after the E4) for now c:

I've recently became a little bit moar interested in Egg Moves, so for now my special offer is~

| Air Slashing Oshawotts |

I can breed for natures or genders if you like, but it'd be more easy for me just to trade one over to you c:

I can also offer to trade Zorua's from eggs, as one of my friends has let me breed his Zoroark for a baby for me :>

If I'm completely honest, I don't really train for EVs apart from with my speshul PokeMon. So I don't really offer to EV train ;o

My Wants:
A male Lucario or Weavile with Dark Pulse
A male Vulpix, Ninetails, Nuzleaf or Shiftry with Extrasensory
-- if you can get me any of these I would be REALLY grateful; and I'd be able to trade them back as soon as I'm done with them~! You'd be able to keep whatever I trade you back of course, granted it wasn't anything super special or we said otherwise c:
- Nvm, Katie got me one :'D
I know this is REALLY far-fetched so I'm not expecting anyone to be able to give this straight away or whatever, but I would loooove to have a shiny Ducklett |D Preferably male and called Tsuyuri, but really if I could get one I'd be infinitely happy ♥ I don't mind whether it's hacked or not if anyone does have one, by the bys c:

... so yeeeaaaaah.

Succesful Trades:
- Linkachu

My friend code is 5071-3268-6860, and I'm in Scotland so my timezone is GMT. c:

Muchlove~

♥​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Would you trade me a male Air Slash Oshawott for an Extrasensory Vulpix? I have a male Ninetales with Extrasensory, so I can get you one easily enough. :)

Let me know~

Linkachu said:
Would you trade me a male Air Slash Oshawott for an Extrasensory Vulpix? I have a male Ninetales with Extrasensory, so I can get you one easily enough. :)

Ooh, sure~! :'D Would you want it in an egg or hatched?
If you want him to have a nickname then just say so too ♥

I'll be available for trading for most of today, I reckon xD So if you see me then PM me and stuff ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hatched would be preferred, but simply to reveal the gender. You don't need to nickname it unless you want to. Anything you'd like! ^^

And I'm on the Charms IRC chat right now if you're still available, otherwise I'll probably be around throughout the day, too. I still need to Poke Transfer my Ninetales over and breed him, but it shouldn't take too long to do.

My FC: 2837 9396 9465

Linkachu said:
Hatched would be preferred, but simply to reveal the gender.

... I should have realised that |D
*cough cough*

But anyway, I was out with my dog there so I'll add your FC just now c:
Thank you muchly, Katie ♥

I know this is kind of rude of me but I am looking for a pansage and tepig. I don't really have anything to give but basic pokemon. If you want to help please message me.

Last edited by a moderator: