1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunobal Trade Center

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Tunolipede, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tunolipede

Friend Code:
    3754-7983-1896
    OKAY SO
    I've been playing Pokeymanz White quite a bit recently and I feel like I want to trade stuff :'D

I can trade most White exclusives or if you ask for an egg of something then I guess I might be able to trade one to you |D
    I can't find my HG game atm so I can't really trade any other PokeMon (apart from the ones you catch after the E4) for now c:

I've recently became a little bit moar interested in Egg Moves, so for now my special offer is~

| Air Slashing Oshawotts |

I can breed for natures or genders if you like, but it'd be more easy for me just to trade one over to you c:

I can also offer to trade Zorua's from eggs, as one of my friends has let me breed his Zoroark for a baby for me :>

If I'm completely honest, I don't really train for EVs apart from with my speshul PokeMon. So I don't really offer to EV train ;o

My Wants:
    A male Lucario or Weavile with Dark Pulse
    A male Vulpix, Ninetails, Nuzleaf or Shiftry with Extrasensory
    -- if you can get me any of these I would be REALLY grateful; and I'd be able to trade them back as soon as I'm done with them~! You'd be able to keep whatever I trade you back of course, granted it wasn't anything super special or we said otherwise c:
    - Nvm, Katie got me one :'D
    I know this is REALLY far-fetched so I'm not expecting anyone to be able to give this straight away or whatever, but I would loooove to have a shiny Ducklett |D Preferably male and called Tsuyuri, but really if I could get one I'd be infinitely happy ♥ I don't mind whether it's hacked or not if anyone does have one, by the bys c:

... so yeeeaaaaah.

Succesful Trades:
    - Linkachu

My friend code is 5071-3268-6860, and I'm in Scotland so my timezone is GMT. c:

Muchlove~

♥​

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Would you trade me a male Air Slash Oshawott for an Extrasensory Vulpix? I have a male Ninetales with Extrasensory, so I can get you one easily enough. :)

Let me know~

3. Tunolipede

Friend Code:
    3754-7983-1896
    Ooh, sure~! :'D Would you want it in an egg or hatched?
    If you want him to have a nickname then just say so too ♥

I'll be available for trading for most of today, I reckon xD So if you see me then PM me and stuff ♥

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Hatched would be preferred, but simply to reveal the gender. You don't need to nickname it unless you want to. Anything you'd like! ^^

And I'm on the Charms IRC chat right now if you're still available, otherwise I'll probably be around throughout the day, too. I still need to Poke Transfer my Ninetales over and breed him, but it shouldn't take too long to do.

My FC: 2837 9396 9465

5. Tunolipede

Friend Code:
    3754-7983-1896
    ... I should have realised that |D
    *cough cough*

But anyway, I was out with my dog there so I'll add your FC just now c:
    Thank you muchly, Katie ♥

6. I know this is kind of rude of me but I am looking for a pansage and tepig. I don't really have anything to give but basic pokemon. If you want to help please message me.

#6 FlyingAcrobat, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013