• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Try To Survive - Pokemon RP Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh are they these?

6667916691_cd8f7e3c8c_o.jpg

Ding dong, Bronzong! Those are it! I was 2 when I tried them and they made me throw up a Garbodor before it was a mon! Dx

@Glaceon trainer What do you mean by 'Infernape grabbed onto a fist' ?[/QUOTE]
I ment that he used thunder punch to dampen the blow, and tried to grab onto the fist after the collision. So if it works, he would have the fist in his hand, and shooting a flamethrower.

Name: hibiscus
Species:Eevee
Shiny:nope!
Level:15
Type: prey
Personality: mischievous, talkative and friendly. But if someone is acting "too cool" or taking advantage of her friendliness she won't hesitate to attack. She also is scared of being alone, because she thinks of herself as small and weak
Appearance: A normal Eevee except she wears a flower on her head and has one severely damaged leg
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:
Skills: she can smell things from really far away.
Moves: swift, quick attack, tail whip
Other: she has a bandage around her left leg because its damaged. A small fanny pack hangs around that leg carrying medicine.

Last edited:
@Pink tiger waffles I can't accept you just yet, there's quite a lot of problems.

First of all, could you please improve your spelling and grammar?

Second, you can't have a crush, friends and enemies without even starting the RP. You edit them into your character bio as the RP goes along.

Third, you know 'Evee' is spelt 'Eevee' right?

He was on the tree, held on by an arrow from Arrow.
He waited until Arrow was close, and freed himself from the arrow, and went to top of tree.
He threw arrow back down at Arrow to hold him to the tree, and tried to use fire punch.

I've never done this before, but @Pink tiger waffles could you provide a post showing how you RP, just a post here in this discussion? Because from your character bio on Hibiscus, well, I just can't really trust you and accept you just yet if you can't capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.
Discussion threads are not chat rooms. If you're not discussing the actual RP but are having a little private conversation - save that for private conversation and profile messages. Freakishly short one-word posts are not okay either. Otherwise you're spamming, and we do not like SPAM.

Global rules. Read them. They apply anywhere on the Pokecharms forums, and yes, that includes the RP forums. the RP forum rules complete those, but don't replace those.

Off-topic SPAM removed. As was a case of minimodding and a particularly RP forum rule violating character bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.