• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tropifield University (Romance)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton looked at the board as he recalled his three Poekemon and once he understood everything he looked again at Nico. She seemed nice, but he never met her, but he did want to know her, and if he had the opportunity, he'd introduce himself.

Nico, not being very social, caught a male with a sweater watching her and a light blush tinted her cheeks. She tried to shrink behind her Pokémon, even being as small as she was, being 5’3. Her Houndour noticed the movement immediately and started to work on who his trainer was trying for shrink away from. Jack and Zero continued to socialize with the other Pokémon, oblivious to the fact that Nico was uncomfortable but wanted to make friends nonetheless. Nico didn’t know how she would get friends, being as shy as she was and quiet. She had always wanted to have more friends than just Pokémon but she had never really liked the idea of talking to other humans, it just wasn’t in her nature.

A light chime echoed throughout the room and hallways, indicating that second period was about to start. As soon Mindy heard the warning bell, she stood up and walked over to the front of her desk while keeping a gentle grip on Iago. The drone hovered over to Mindy while staying above her right shoulder, as it discreetly surveyed the entire classroom soon after. Iago gave another quiet groan while continuing to face away from everyone in an attempt to hide his teary eyes. He heard Mindy asserting, "Alright, hello class. Even though second period doesn't start until a minute later, I would like to get to introductions as soon as possible so that the last thing on the board can happen a bit sooner for you all."

"I am Professor Avalon, the professor for the class of Mathematics one-o-one. You may call me Professor A if you so wish. Since some of you are looking rather curious already, the Pokémon that I'm holding is Axovenio. He is from the region of Bajola, the place that I love to call casa, or home. His name is Iago and as you can all probably tell by now, he's really shy around other people. He's been through a lot lately, so please try to not startle him too much," Mindy stated while giving a mental sigh when the real bell did not ring on her yet.

"Also, before we begin the second part of introductions, I would like to state an urgent notice that I cannot battle anyone for those that are itching to have a fight with me. Why you ask? Well, this is something that I prefer to keep a little secret between me and Iago since he's a bit sensitive here. Now, are there any questions before we begin the syllabus?" Mindy quickly added after her drone settled back onto her right shoulder.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton realized he was staring he also turned away with a shade of light pink now on his cheeks. The teacher seemed nice enough for him not to be annoyed but math was never really his strong suit.

Atty had sat down with her bug Pokemon and Candi at her side again, not exactly happy to be in a math class of all things. She was awful with numbers, the entire concept to her feeling alien. She took out her laptop once more, listening as Professor Avalon spoke, throwing in a bit of Spanish dialogue. Her eyes focused on the board, also noticing the use of Spanish once more. While she could understand a a good chunk of what was written down, Atty was no where near fluent in the language. It was mainly just simple, scholarly stuff she recognized from the past semesters she had taken back in Unova. On top of all the new information flooding in, the teacher had a Pokemon Atty couldn't recognize. It made sense after the Professor's explanation, however, the girl making a quick note in her online document of the region she was from.

The drone's confirmation was accepted when not one question arised, as the projection screens shifted to the second slide in unison. Iago heard his trainer explaining, "So, I'm sure you are all likely familiar with the concept of mathematics... two and two make four while sine is the opposite over the hypotenuse of feta's angle. Mathematics one-o-one is simply basic math if I had to be straight with everyone, but it involves a bit of everything... mostly the stuff that I try to put in that you'll all be using quite a bit in your lives."

"This class will be all about numbers, and putting them together to find a solution... or sometimes having to go through with finding none at all. You will all be using various formulas previously learned from prior years of schooling and some newer ones that may be relevant to life," Mindy swiftly added after clearing her throat.

Iago took in a deep breath while trying to concentrate on deeply focusing towards his energy. It was almost impossible for a little Pokémon like him to fixiate his attention towards his concentration when several things were bothering him already to begin with. The projection screens read:

Course Description:
  • Background: Mathematics 101 is a course about taking various elements of a diverse range of mathematics courses and combining them into an even, structural design to allow students to learn with ease. Students will use mathematic concepts in manner of careful reasoning to deal with various problems ranging from reading from charts to dealing with global issues by finding a multitude of solutions.
  • Objective: Students will master fundamenal mathematic concepts, appreciate how the principal concepts of mathematics relate to each other and understand the structure of basic mathematic systems on an advanced tier.
  • Goals: Students will hone upon prior knowledge and use that experience to discover new formulas and other profound ways to swiftly tackle the problem's solution. Students will learn critical thinking by confronting real-world issues in problems given and demonstrate the ability to read and comprehend a wide range of appropriate materials for the course of Mathematics 101.

Nico had always been good at Math, her mind always loving big problems she could solve quickly as long as it didn’t end with someone or something getting hurt. She watched Professor Avalon and her Pokémon, nicknamed Lago, with a bit of worry in her eyes when they were told that the small creature was going through a tough time. Jack, Zero, and A.J stayed quiet, realizing that class was beginning to start. Jack and Zero climbed back to the window sill, sitting down with their heads held high.

It was just five minutes in and Veronica was already confused, desperate to pass all of her classes, in order not to get distracted she returned K9 and Dino. "Hope I'll improve in this subject" she said to herself quietly. Math was always mediocre to her it wasn't hard or easy. Things weren't getting hard yet, her hand was shaking desperate to ask the teacher but decided not to and continue, she understood what she meant, "Given a specific math problem or equation, use math formulas, matching numbers if needed. Solve the problem, Answer" She thought, it seemed easy enough but let's see if she did understand, by solving Mindy's first equation or math problem when she gives one. She took our her math book and a pen and continued to listen to Miss Mindy.

"I am very certain that everyone knows academy etiquette by now, otherwise I would be puzzled as to how you got here. The rules are mostly the same like all the primary, secondary and other schools I'm sure most people went to. The main thing that I have noticed during my previous year of teaching in a college campus was the golden rule of respect and partaking in class," Mindy stated while the drone hovered over to her computer and pressed the enter key on her keyboard to allow the projectors to advance to the third slide. Some tears silently came down Iago's face, as the small coral branches protruding from the back of his head stiffened in response to his mood. The projection screens read:

Behavior and Basic Rule Expectations:
  • Respect others and their belongings.
  • Stay seated during class time, unless otherwise instructed.
  • Exercise preparation before the bell rings.
  • Electronics are permitted so long as they are used for educational purposes while class is in session.
  • Actively partake in class discussions and activities.
  • Listen first, then ask if needed, and follow through.
  • The zero tolerance policy shall never break.
Zero Tolerance Policy:
  • This class has a zero tolerance policy against bullying and the usage of illicit drugs and weapons.
  • Failure to comply with this policy will result in a consequence ranging from suspension of the class to expulsion of the academy.
  • Bullying: Aggressive behavior directed towards another person typically weaker in terms of power. Bullying takes the form of verbal (Saying or writing mean things), social (Harming one's reputation or relations) and physical (Harming one's body or possessions).
  • Illicit Drugs: Any drugs mentioned in the academy's policy and any drugs that induce drowsiness. (Academy's policy on illicit drugs can be viewed at the Main Office.)
  • Illicit Weapons: Firearms, explosives of any kind and any other illicit gadgets and machinery stated in the academy's policy.

Nico read the slides and sighed to herself, she couldn’t believe that they would have to actually put those rules unless someone, or more than one person, actually did the things listed. Humans are very odd creatures, Nico thought as she glanced at everyone in the room, including their Pokémon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton read the slide half awake, he knew he wasn't going to break the rules, and in all, reading a lot put him to sleep. He slapped himself awake to not look disrespectful.

Nico saw Alton slap himself to stay awake which released a gasp of surprise. Realizing that she did gasp, she covered her mouth with her hand, trying her best to hide behind her Houndour. Humans are so weird, she thought to herself once again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton waved to Nico and whispered to her, "Are you okay?" He looked away almost immediately and thought to himself, I wanna have an actual conversation with her soon.

Mindy glanced over at the students in the classroom, as she said, "I know, I'll have to admit, the rules can be a bit tiring to take in especially if they're basically the same thing... but we're almost done here at least."

"So, the last thing here is the grading system and some other minor stuff before we move onto reviewing a bit of math from the past. The system is the same as most schools, with an A being ninety or over and of course, an F being fifty-nine or lower and so on and so fourth. Now, the only main thing that has changed with the system is that grade is weighted, not cumulative like before. When a grade is weighted, everything plays a part in that grade, and some have more powerful roles than others. I understand if some of you might dislike this since failing on tests and still doing homework would now mean that your grade would suffer greatly. Before I move onto the review, are there any questions?" Mindy stated while keeping Iago still in her arms.

The drone pushed the enter key again, as the projection screens cycled over to the fourth slide. The projection screens read:

Grading Policy:
Grades/scores will be entered on the academy's site every two weeks, if not sooner or rarely later depending on the circumstances. Please check your work and your grade for ensured accuracy. Remember that your grade will be based on a weighted grading system. Unexcused late work will be penalized with the total score being reduced to one-fourth after all scoring is taken into consideration, and can only be turned in the next day of class after the due date.

Grades by Category:

• Tests: 30%
  • Quizzes: 20%
  • Classwork: 15%
  • Homework: 10%
  • Class Participation: 15%
  • End of Course Exam: 10%
Grading Scale:
  • A= 90% or above
  • B= 80 to 89%
  • C= 70 to 79%
  • D= 60 to 69%
  • F= 59% and lower
Other Notes:
  • Please do not ask for extra credit, it will lower your chances of getting it in the first place. (I will decide when extra credit is issued to the entire class or to a select few without prior notice.)
  • Extra credit cannot be turned in late.
  • Test/quiz retakes are allowed with an excused absence and must be made up at a time other than this class. (Grace period: Five class days)
  • Late assignments for class and/or home will not be penalized with an excused absence and must be made up at a time other than this class. (Grade period: Three class days)
  • Grades may be rounded up to the next letter. (The decision will be carefully considered from the student's behavior, work punctuality, etc. and if the grade is very close to the next.)
  • It is understandable that everyone gets upset occasionally, but please limit profanity in the class as much as possible as there is at least one young Pokémon right here in the room right now.
  • Remember to remain calm around tough equations and enjoy this course!

Nico blushed deeper when asked a question. “Y-y-yes,” she muttered quietly, her shy side of her coming out. A.J instinctively rubbed against Nico to comfort her and to help her at the same time.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton blushed when he saw Nico look uncomfortable he whispered to her again, "Sorry, hey when this class is done, wanna hang out?" He immediately returned his attention to the Professor Avalon to avoid being suspected of not paying attention.

“I, uh, s-s-sure,” Nico stammered quietly, her bright purple eyes scanning the board. She understood why Professor Avalon was showing the information but why wouldn’t a homeroom teacher tell this information to everyone? Why second period? Did Professor Avalon have a policy to just tell her students this? Sighing, Nico continued to look at Professor Avalon, the board, the drone and Lago.

(OOC: If anyone gets the reference to that last part then they're getting something special.)

BIC:
Mindy did not notice the boy quietly chatting with a girl earlier, as Mindy was far too busy with her lecture to stop a single person for such a minor infraction. The drone erased the entire board while hastily writing down some seemingly complex problems on the board. Iago continued to silently cry in Mindy's arms while wondering when class would be over. The clock seemed to be about halfway towards the mark of dismissal. After the drone was finished mastering its electromagnetism with small objects as seen when it gently placed the marker back onto the rack, the board read:

Mathematics Review:

State this problem in equation format: Jay was going over to the supermarket to buy some apples and oranges. Each apple costed a quarter while each orange costed a dime. Jay paid five dollars total and bought five less oranges than apples. How many apples and oranges did Jay buy?

What is 32% of 80, and conversely, what is 32% of 80?

State the ratios of Sine, Cosine and Tangent. (Bonus: Secant, Cosecant, Cotangent.)

What is the symbol often seen with summation notation?

An integer from 100 to 999, inclusive, is to be chosen at random. What is the probability that the number chosen will have 0 as at least 1 digit?

*These questions were synthesized with varying numbers while some were directly taken from Camtonian Aptitude Test with permission. (Commonly known as CAT.)

Atty's stomach dropped the moment she finished reading each of the questions that had been written up on the board. Even with her laptop out to take notes, she was frozen, sitting there lost with a vacant smile. She looked... Exhausted. As if she was already ready to give up.

She leaned over to Candi, giving a small whisper as she admitted her predicament. "I do not know. Any. Of these." At this point, the math was more of a foreign language to her than the Spanish.

Candi stared in disbelief at the questions, not knowing what most of them were, or knowing a lick of Spanish. While Atty hid her predicament behind a smile, Candi was making an upset grimace. He didn't remember signing up for this class. He pulled out his spiral notebook, eyes darting around on it, before turning to Atty, making a huge shrug and frown.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton sighed at the problem, he had no idea what he was supposed to do, or even where to start. He always struggled with math, and so he attempted to figure out what the problem meant.

(Ooc: Holy crap, that math hurts my brain)

Bic:
Melody looked at the paper. She didn’t understand any of this stuff. She thought that she would only have to take one class! She was not ready for the harsh reality that college wasn’t all fun and games, and that, she would have to do math.

Melody picked up her pencil and set it to the blank piece of paper. Then she dropped it and out of frustration started to pull her hair, but then she remembered what the professor had told her early in class. Remember to remain calm around tough equations, Melody thought, that’s what the professor said, Right?

Melody took a deep breath to calm herself and focused on the problem.

Danny just smirked at his sister, and then looked back down at his problem.

(OOC: Crap! I wasn't getting any notifications for this!!)

Robert listened to the professor's lecture and was surprised that she threw a bit of Spanish. Although Robert could understand the language, he could tell that some of the other students could not say the same thing. He then looked at the problem and felt his heart drop, as he didn't know how to solve it.

Putting all her focus into the math problems ahead, Atty managed to grip enough concentration to begin the first one. Her vision flicked from the problem on the board to her digital document, quickly typing something up once she was sure of the answer.

x25 y10

And... That's all she could do. Granted, it was far more of a start than the other students, but her inability to get any further writing the equations after just setting the variables would probably be a setback. It had been a very long time since she had taken any math classes, instead focusing on English, Spanish, and Biology. A little bit of art here and there, but she really only bothered to take classes that could tie in directly with Entomology.

(OOC: Yeah, I had to stick with realism because of the fact that so many people just did stuff like two and two from previous RPs that I saw. I'm pretty sure that a university won't be doing easy problems such as those, especially considering that universities are places that offer the toughest of the tough.)

BIC:

It was apparent to Mindy that most of the students seemed to be confused from the problems as if even the simplest problem on the board was like learning how to speak Spanish for the first time. She noticed Iago attempting to slip through her arms, as she kept him held with a firm grip. She waited for a student to give an answer to a problem on the board while noticing that class was about halfway done by now after a quick glance at the clock.

Iago wiped the tears from his watery eyes and hesitantly turned towards the class after managing to cease his sniffling. His gaze was directed towards a girl who dropped her pencil and pulled her hair in a fit of frustration earlier. He could not help but wonder how it was almost impossible for him to break through his trainer's tight grip. He took a deep breath and attempted to focus some energy into his right hand. His hand glimmered in a faint, bluish light while a few silent breaths swiftly followed. He gave his best at pushing his trainer's arms away from him, though that proved to be nothing more than a feeble force that even a fly could withstand with ease. He gave a quiet groan towards his trainer while looking around the classroom in hopes of finding the nearest escape route to escape one of his worst fears.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Clearly, Alton was struggling, he had no idea what he was getting into, and now he realized why math was many's least favorite subject. He looked around at his peers to see if someone could help him and then he turned to Nico and asked her, "Mind helping me a bit?"

Veronica was doing fine on her own answering questions rapidly, skipping a few questions though. "32% of 80 is 25.6, ok nest question . . . conversely . . . So that means what percentage is 32 to 80 ?? So its 40% ?. Nevermind skip" she noticed that the first problem she havent answered, she read it as it got confusing. She calculated carefully and saw something wrong, she raised her hand "Teacher ! I don't think the first problem is correct, I've calculated carefully and it's possible to buy them with 5 dollars but not possible if the oranges were less than the apples 5, so 5 dollars is equal with 14 Apples if each are cost 25 cents and 15 Oranges if each are cost 10" she said.

Nico read the board carefully and decided that she would start with the second one since it was the easiest. Getting a peice of paper, Nico started to work the problem out. She spoke the problem and steps to herself, being as quiet as she could be. So far she had the second problem out of all of them, the second one being 25.6. She had started on the third one when Alton had asked her for help. “For the second one, the ‘of’ is multiplication so you would multiply 32% and 80. I’ve only done the second one so, when I get to the rest, I’ll see if I can help you,” Nico whispered quietly, going back to her work. Let’s see, the hypotenuse in a right triangle is always larger than the opposite side, so for the angles greater than zero but less than 90 the sine ratio will be less than 1. For angles outside of these limits, the sine ratio can have values from -1 to 1. Opposite over hypotenuse is the sine ratio, Nico thought then sighed, her head beginning to hurt with an oncoming headache. She wrote it down on her paper then started to work on the ratio of cosine.

Danny looked up from his work, noticing a few of the other students had started talking. A girl raised her hand to correct the teacher. He looked at at her and then back at his work.

After working out a few of the problems, Danny also raised his hand,” Uh, I’m pretty sure she’s right on this. Correct me if I’m wrong, but, the problem is unsolvable.”

(OOC: Yes, the first problem was intentional. I was just seeing how long it would take everyone to realize that there's no solution, because I'm pretty sure that you can't buy part of an apple here.)

BIC:

Mindy smiled, knowing that there was a problem that was merely a trick employed to fool some students into attempting to solve it for hours on end like the time at the college campus months ago. She looked over at the drone, as she said, "You do realize that the girl is right. I just read the database and it's been confirmed that the question had to be replaced in the test due to the inability to find a valid solution. I would suggest to put in perhaps an easier question since everyone seems to be struggling here."

Iago emitted another quiet groan towards his trainer while still attempting to break free from her grip. It did not seem to occur to him that he was unable to get past her strength in his condition. He attempted to think of a way to get her to stop holding him, as he hastily wrote in his notebook while trying not to get too confused with the accents of some words often changing the meaning in a significant manner.

The drone gave a vague nod at Mindy in response to her question, as it grabbed the eraser with its electromagnetic properties. Seconds later, there was no sign of the first problem on the board, as it had been replaced with another that appeared to be much simpler to the point where Iago could perhaps solve the problem if he wanted to. The new problem on the board read:

A boy and girl went out on a date in a fancy restaurant. The boy ordered a glass of soda for two dollars and had a sirloin steak for ten dollars. The girl ordered a glass of lemonade for a dollar and a half and had a salad for six dollars. The bill came after the two finished eating, as the boy offers to pay the entire check. Assuming that there is no tax when the boy pays for the check, how much would the boy pay in total if he wanted to give the waiter a twenty percent tip?

Nico, not even have attempted the first one yet, smiled because she was glad she wasn’t the only person who wasn’t confused with Math. The cosine is the ratio of the adjacent side of an angle to the hypotenuse. Cosine is adjacent divided by hypotenuse, she thought, jotting down her last thought on the paper. The tangent ratio is a comparison between the two sides of a right triangle that are not the hypotenuse. Tangent is opposite divides by hypotenuse, Nico thought and jotted down that last thought on the paper as well. Sighing, she started on the fourth question.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay thank you," Alton said, delivering a happy smile to Nico and using the advice he was given, he figured out the problem and moved on to the next three. After a while, he figured out the solutions and waited for Nico to finish.

Veronica got a little confident when she figured that out, she continued the new problem that was given, " The boy . . . spent in total of 12 dollars . . . The girl spent . . . 7.5 dollars . . . So they would pay their food in total of 19.5 dollars, . . . If they give the waiter a 20% tip . . . That would be 3.9 dollars, so in total they paid 23.4 dollars" she mumbled quietly, she solved two problems now, the third problem might break her down though, she learned about Sine, Consine and Tangent before but remembering wasnt her best thing. "Ah. . . Common remember !! Sine . . . ughhh I have to skip this one" she thought. She looked up to the board and read the next question "What . . . symbol is often . . . Oh I know this, it's "S" "she said as she wrote it down on her paper. The class was about to end soon, she tried to finish the rest of the questions as fast as she could but knowing time doesnt have a stop she only did 80% of the problems given.

Nico put an S on her paper for the forth answer then she looked at the fifth question. She had never bothered looking at the time, it would only cause her to rush and do sloppy or wrong work. She calculated everything in her brain and on her paper, trying her best for this last answer before the new problem. Finally, she came out with 19% and placed it on her paper. She began working on the new problem, working it out on the paper and in her brain. After two minutes of working the math out, she got $23.40 and put it on her paper. Her hand shot up, her immediate response to being finished with her work.

Danny, noticing that class was almost over, began to rush through his problems. He attempted to guard on a few. This was not math he could remember from high school. “Sine uh.... SohCahToa right? That’s opposite over hypotenuse.... Right?” He started thinking about that girl who corrected, Man, she’s pretty cute, I think I might try to talk to here after class- she spoke with Kalosian accent. Heh. Reminds me of home... Yeah I think I’ll talk to her. He started to day dream and completely forgot about his work.

With having two problems done, Robert looked up at the clock as well and realized how much time he had left. He then began to rush through the problems he still needed to finish. Meanwhile, Pikachu was just sitting next to the two Shiny Eevees.

"Alright, since the bell is about to ring, I suppose I won't need to check everyone's work since you all looked like you worked a bit too hard with these problems. There wasn't any disruptions, so I suppose you could all pack up and wait for the bell," Mindy stated while Iago attempted to push away her arms as hard as he could. She continued to hold him in her arms, while wondering what seemed to be bothering him this time. He already had breakfast, he drank his bottle of juice mixed in with his supplements and he did not appear to be exhibiting any sign of physical pain. She kept a close eye on him while waiting for the bell to ring.

Meanwhile, the Pailosar was close towards the main office, as he took a brief peek at the doorway and noticed several staff members inside. Not wanting to cause a disruption to them at the moment, he waited near another group a lockers while adjusting a dial on his Pokégear Plus to pick up the correct frequency emitting from a radio near several computer desks. It would likely take some time to get the frequency hooked up to his device since his works of wireless hacking could use some work.

While second period was about to end, a small, dragon-like Pokémon sat in the Nurse's Office while finding himself on baby-sized bed that was rather comfortable to lie in. He slowly took off the thick blanket covering most of his body while noticing a woman in pink hair coming in the room he was in. The woman walked towards the little dragon Pokémon while slowly picking him up, as she asked, "You didn't look too great earlier, so I had to bring you in here after an officer stopped that trainer with the red hair after he kept harassing you so badly. Are you alright, can you move and talk?"

"A- a- ne... ne..." The mysterious Pokémon replied while fidgeting on his bed.

"It's okay if you're nervous, many little Pokémon like you are quite jumpy around me. Anyway, I suppose I'll have to be brief since I have to do a checkup and see if you need anymore treatment before seeing if you have a trainer or not," The woman said while keeping the dragon Pokémon still in her arms.

"Many people call me Nurse Joy, now that isn't my real name since it's actually family here. I'm the person that you would see if you're hurt and needing immediate medical attention. I can either be the angel, or perhaps your worst nightmare... which I can perfectly understand the second one since a lot of young Pokémon tend to avoid me as much as possible," Nurse Joy stated while the dragon Pokémon gulped.

"Just be glad that I treated you earlier since you were really out cold when I first took you in here. I'm going to put you back down and let you lie on the bed with the ice pack on your head and your right arm okay?" Nurse Joy added while the dragon Pokémon sighed in relief.

He saw the Nurse placing him back on the bed in a gentle manner while placing the ice packs on the appropriate places on his body. It appeared to be that he was rather comfortable with the ice packs being on him in spite of the dreadful cold and bruises not going well together under normal circumstances. The Nurse took out her Pokédex and attempted to scan the young Pokémon, and emitted a deep sigh seconds later. She gave another attempt at scanning the Pokémon, as the screen read:

[ ERROR 102- Unknown Pokémon detected, analysis is impossible. ]
[ ??? (???) // Type: ??? // No. ??? // ??? ]
[ "Not applicable at the moment." ]
[ Region of Origin: Unknown ]
[ HT: ??'??" | ???.?? cm ]
[ WT: ???.?? lbs / ???.?? kg ]

“Alrighty,” Danny said as he grabbed his backpack and stood up. Now’s My chance, I’m gonna talk to this girl, Danny thought as he approached Veronica. “Uh, hey, I’m Danny, I noticed how you found out that problem was you know... like... completely unsolvable... This may be a weird question, but are you from Kalos?” Danny asked Veronica. Did I say too much, Gall, Why am I so nervous, It’s like I’ve never talked to a girl before! Danny was having a nervous breakdown on the inside, but his physical appearance was a calm, cool and collected self, with one minor flaw, his forehead was hardcore sweating out of nervousness.
________
Melody sighed with relief at the teachers announcement. Almost immediately after the Teacher spoke, Danny was up sputtering at the girl who did that one thing with the math...? Melody couldn’t remember, probably because she was half asleep. Something was off though, Danny had forehead sweat, the kind of sweat she had only seen a select few times.

Oh no, Danny’s nervous, that’s like never happened before. Melody thought. She put her hand on her chin and rested on the desk, watching what was about to partake.

Mindy continued to wait for the bell while Iago watched a boy giving a shot at talking to a girl. Seeing that the boy looked somewhat nervous, Iago kept to himself while writing in his notebook.

In the interim, Nurse Joy grabbed her radio and tuned the frequency leading to one of the officers patrolling the entrance during class hours. She pressed the green button on the left side and said, "Hey uhh... do you know anything about a little dragon Pokémon that can create ice and even control it like some sort of weapon?"

"Creating and controlling i- ice?! I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a Pokémon like that. I thought dragons hated ice in the first place! If it's small then I'm guessing that it's young most likely. I'll come over to check it out if you want," The voice replied after it went through the receiving speaker.

"N- not right now at least, he's a bit uneasy around others and I still have to treat him. I'll probably ask if one of the professors knows about this Pokémon," Nurse Joy responded before the person on the other side promptly ended the transmission with concent.

The dragon Pokémon saw the Nurse walking towards a desk with a computer and a landline phone. He saw her picking up the phone after a quick glance at a paper displaying all the extension codes for dialing. After a few quick button presses, Mindy picked up her phone and asked, "Hello, Professor Avalon speaking. Who is this?"

"It's me, Nurse Joy. Listen, this is really urgent. I have a Pokémon that my Pokédex can't analyze. I'm wondering if you know anything about a little dragon Pokémon that can control ice... because I saw him using some sort of powerful shockwave move and this lance attack at someone," Nurse Joy responded.

"Hmm... I think I might have heard about that from someone when I was on a vacation with little Iago a month ago," Mindy stated while having the drone grab a modest, hardcover book from the top desk drawer.

"You said that this Pokémon controls ice and is small right?" Mindy added after the drone turned to the page likely matching the Nurse's brief description.

"Yes, he is able to control ice and he's about the size of a little baby here. He's not as heavy as I thought if I had to be honest," Nurse Joy replied.

"Alright, I'll come over after second period ends and see if we can identify this Pokémon. I have a feeling that he's young if he's really that small," Mindy said after the transmission ceased soon after a typical thanks was issued.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton packed up his stuff and went over to Nico, his Bulbasaur left out to wander on his own. "Hey, how are you," Alton greeted as he smiled, in his head however he thought, Hey this girl is pretty intellegent, not to mention cute, I just hope she is nice as well.