• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tropifield University (Romance)

(OOC: I apologize if my response was a bit later than usual. I had to go to the doc's to get my stomach treated earlier. I'll be likely introducing my other character in my next post since I'm attempting to find a good place for him to start at and then proceed accordingly to how the RP goes.)

BIC:

Before Chaud could reply in time to the girl earlier, he was busy attempting to keep Tyler from crying out an explosion of tears in class. Chaud decided to take the bottle from his bag and give it to Tyler, as he slowly drank the milk while holding the bottle with a shaky grip. His heart raced like a runner attempting to finish their third marathon, as he heard Chaud responding to the girl, "Well, if you're referring to the little guy I'm holding right now, his name is Tyler... and he's known as Signita."

"Here, let me get my handbook so you can have a look at him. You look like you haven't seen a Pokémon like him before," Chaud added while getting his handbook from his bag. He turned the page and stopped with the one having the page number labeled as seven before showing the girl the page, as the text read:

Signita (Cross Seal Pokémon)
"Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."

Pronounced: Sig-nee-tah
Starter Moves:
  • Pound Rush (Signita strikes the target with multiple strikes in quick succession, critical hits happen more frequently if all hits connect.)
  • Marina Shield (Deploys a shield of aquatic layering around Signita, granting a 0.75x damage multiplier to special-based moves and 0.75x resistance to physical-based moves. Shield lasts 5 turns, but breaks if Signita is hit with a type weakness move.
  • Icicle Shooter (Signita assaults the target with a barrage of icicles, which may inflict Expose, inflicting a 1.5x damage multiplier to all Ice-based attacks for 5 turns.)
X-Move: Tide Assault (Slows Signita's perception of time to 0.2x normal speed. During this time, when using Tide Buster, Signita uses half PP, uses it in near real-time and has 1.5x increased stumble power. Lasts up to 15 seconds and cannot be used again along with other X-Moves for the rest of combat to prevent Signita from becoming dangerously drained and blacking out for long periods of time.)
Type: Water-Ice
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Region: Etepeal

Candi leaned in in turn, and nodded, glancing around the room, bringing a hand up to scratch his face. She had a point. Atty and him were the only ones in the room not in their teens. "Yeah, you got a point..." At least the students were young, anyways... but the teachers all seemed pretty fresh too. He suddenly jumped up as the student barreled in, papers flying about, waited for a second, and shook his head to focus again. "Are we in the wrong place, or...?"

Atty grimaced, looking around with him and watching as the most recent student entered, looking a bit frazzled. She leaned back in to speak softly again, replying to his question. "I'd hope not. How old are you anyways?" She pinned him for young 20s, but hey, you never know. "I'm 20 myself. Only one more year, if you know what I mean." She grinned, raising her eyebrows in hopes that he would catch her drift, with him being as old as her at the least, if not older.

Last edited:
He nodded. He caught her drift, even if he didn't exactly go perusing for tiki bars as often as other excited adults would. "Twenty-two." He gave a smile back. Just about what she would assume. "I uh... kinda started my path as a trainer late." He shrugged, his voice still hushed, not wanting to attract ire or suspicion. His Mimikyu looked up at him, curious as to what they were whispering about, and let out a loud chirping noise at them.

Atty gave a sigh of relief. "Okay good, glad you're right around my age and not like, thirty, or something..." She perked up when his Mimikyu made a noise, the female trainer's heart swelling. "Aw, what's the matter? Does the baby want some attention?" She held her arms out, allowing the little rag to be picked up and cuddled. "He's so adorable. What'd you say his name was again? Pots?" Although she was speaking to Candi, everything else was focused on the little Mimikyu in her arms. She leaned down, making little kissy noises to entertain the Pokemon.

Thirty? Did he look thirty? Did he need to shave? "Potsticker, yeah. Pots for short." He watched as the attention was rather abruptly pulled away from him to his Pokémon. Pots was a very adept heart stealer. The Shroud Pokémon hopped into Atty's arms, taking his drawing with him, and happily hopped towards her, nuzzling towards her. He excitedly hopped around in her arms, and held up his paper, showing an amateurish doodle of a Cutiefly among all the scribbles.

"Ohmygosh." Atty nearly squealed when Pots held up the little doodle he did, recognizing it as a Cutiefly. "Is this for us?" Her heart was ready to explode. She gently poked her Cutiefly, letting the little bug wake up and get her bearings before showing her the drawing from Pots. "Honey, look! It's you!"

Honey mused for a minute, staring at the drawing and giving a single blink. After deciding that, yes, it was infact a Cutiefly, she fluttered over to Pots, nuzzling against the neck of his disguise, gently poking him with her proboscis.

Melody looked at a kid who entered the class soon before class started. Melody smirked at her brother,” Looks like your not the only slacker here.”

“Hey!” Danny said, offended.

Melody laughed,”It’s just a joke, dummy, I’ll go talk to him,” Melody said, she stood up from here seat and walked towards the kid who barely came to realize he wasn’t late.

“Hi, I’m Melody, what’s your name?” Melody asked the boy who had just entered the classroom.

Candi stared at Pots proudly displaying his handiwork, and making a friend with Atty's Cutiefly. He smiled at him. He was awfully precious. Maybe that's why he was so inclined to take him along. Pots happily chirped, reaching a hand up to try to gently pat the Cutiefly, the two Fairy-types making quick friends with each other. Crockett and Muddy Buddy were peering over, trying to see what all the excited noise was about. Candi leaned in. "I think Pots likes you guys."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alton got up from his phone and replied, "Alton Mathers, and your friend, brother, cousin, other's name?" Bulbasaur got out of his Pokeball and waved, the two other starters did the same.

"He's too cute, I feel like I might cry," Atty sniffled, watching as Honey gave Pots her thanks, the little bug being nicely affectionate with the Mimikyu. She let out a deep breath, trying to recapture her composure. "I was going to ask for a battle maybe, but now I'd just feel guilty if we did. I'd hate to fight your team, they're all so adorable..." Her faced was dusted a light rose, the girl getting a bit too emotional over the Pokemon that currently surrounded her.

“Oh, that’s my brother, Danny ,” Melody stated. Once the words left her mouth, Danny gave a little wave and went back to looking at his phone.

Upon hearing another Pokemon, melody’s Mimikyu Mimi released itself from it’s ball. Melody looked at the Bulbasaur waving and waved back. Melody wave back and smiled,”That’s a cute Bulbasaur you’ve got there.” Melody said as she looked back at Alton. Mimi reached out a ghostly hand and also waved at the Bulbasaur.

Candi actually wasn't a fan of battling- He didn't like seeing his team get walloped. He was more than happy to just shoot the breeze with his team. "Are you gonna cry?" He tilted his head at her, his Yungoos and Mudkip copying the motion. He restrained a chuckle. "You really are passionate about how much you love Pokémon, huh?" She was so happy right now. It was adorable.

Atty nodded, starting to get choked up. She carefully breathed in and out to avoid suddenly bawling, her Pokemon coming up to console her. Tilly gently hung onto her arm, while Pandora sat with her and nudged her as a sign of support. Honey, the sweet little thing, decided to float over and land on Atty's head, making herself comfortable. "I just-" She began to speak, feeling her bugs surround her. "I really like Pokemon. Especially bugs."

It sort of warmed him to see someone so... loving with Pokémon. So much genuine affection and care. The way her team was huddling towards her tickled him a bit. Pots tried to help too, reaching a hand up from under his rag to pat the side of her head. "I can tell." He spoke up, crossing his arms, and looking over at the other two of his team, who were staring up at him. He smiled, reached out and rubbed both of their heads with his tips of his fingers, making them both lull and smile.

A Pailosar peeked from behind the entryway to the class for Chaud's first period, as the Pailosar took a silent breath. He gave a quiet sigh of relief after managing to talk his way out of the Nurse's Office by staying as cool as a mild day and feigning some authority to avoid a visit with a Blissey. After noticing that Tyler was in the classroom, the Pailosar nodded to himself while walking towards some lockers nearby. While making his way to a particular locker closer to the right end, he thought, "So, my little friend turned too huh? Well, at least I helped him out as much as I could before the team was found... and I managed to get away too. By getting away, I mean eluding the cops and having to do something a bit risky to slip away. Least my friend was kind enough to stash some stuff for me in that locker the day before... I might need it to get into a computer here and get some work done before it's too late."

He looked down at the note firmly held with his right foreleg, as it was unfolded to reveal the text that read, "480B, 23, 36, 12, > 2x, < 1x, > 0x." After carefully reading the note and figuring out what the numbers and symbols meant, he went over to the bottom locker closest to the right end and swiftly got to work. Several rotations were discreetly made followed by various stops after each rotation. After the last rotation, the lock was quietly pulled with a light force. A brief click emitted from the lock, as it was promptly removed to reveal the locker's contents. There was a small, brown rucksack modified to fit onto the his body and a paper attached on the front, outer area. The paper was swiftly picked up, as it read:

Hello,

If you are reading this, you are likely the Pailosar here to collect your belongings and some additional gear I have stashed the day before. I apologize if you could not find your articles months before, as I had taken almost everything from our room when the police arrived. The bag was modified by a kind friend of mine to make it easier to carry around and contains the following:

• Trainer Card
  • Pokégear Plus
  • Scrambler Chip
  • USB Drive
  • Rechargeable Smoke Bomb
I also apologize if you do not have your Pokémon or any other articles in your possession at the moment, as they will be in my care for the time being. Call or text me when you're done, and good luck with everything.

P.S. The back of this paper has a map and a schedule of the academy. Thank me later for having a drone scout around the night before to help me make it in an hour. I hope this will assist you greatly with your task.

−Zoey

After the Pailosar finished reading the note minutes later, he neatly stored the note in his rucksack before putting it on. The bag almost felt like a feather with the amount of light items inside, as the Pailosar silently closed the locker and placed the lock back on. He turned the paper around and analyzed the map, as the main office area seemed to be nearby. Even though the area was close, the area on the map was highlighted in red. A quick glance at the key showed that red areas had higher security, and that likely meant the presence of more people or perhaps systems in place to keep intruders far from them.

The Pailosar nodded to himself after analyzing other parts of the map, as he stowed away his note in the bag before walking back towards the classroom's entryway. Knowing that first period was likely to happen after gaining vital information from the paper, he decided to take a brief break near the classroom's entrance. He took in some silent breaths and focused his body into a state of rest, while keeping his bag on to allow for comfort when sitting down. It was likely going to be a long day for him if he was quick on the job, maybe even a week if the university's security was working full time daily.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, your Mimikyu is pretty cute as well," Alton said as he saw Bulbasaur waved to Mimi, filled with happiness at being called cute. He didn't know if Melody was just being friendly or something else, but it didn't bother him too much because he knew there was some sort of positive intention behind it.

Robert made to his dorm and started to organize his stuff. Once he did, he then looked at the clock and noticed that class was about to start soon. "I should probably get going," he said to himself. Robert walked out of his dorm, closed the door and proceeded to make his way to class. Once again, he had his hood on and looked down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

The Pailosar got up after his brief rest break, as he noticed a man walking to class. Knowing that the man likely wanted to avoid eye contact after seeing his hood on and having his gaze down, the Pailosar walked past the man. The Pailosar gave a sigh of relief when no one seemed to notice his presence. Sensing a high amount of security in the university, he took out the paper from his bag and took a brief glance at the map. There was a room near the office labeled as security room, as he gave a nod towards the paper before stowing it away in his bag soon after.

He quietly walked towards the room near the office while keeping a calm, straight gaze ahead in an attempt to not stir up any potential social encounters. After getting to the room with the sign above the door reading security room, he noticed a lock that had a keycard slot. The number above the red light read five to any wandering eyes, as the Pailosar took out his Pokégear Plus and the scrambler chip. He inserted the scrambler chip and waited for the program to boot, which took only a few seconds thanks to the preloaded programs the device had. He pointed the device towards the lock and pressed the red button on the center of the directional pad. The lock's code was shown on the screen of the device, as the numbers rapidly fluctuated until everything was the correct sequence.

A modest beep was heard seconds later, followed by the light changing into a light green hue. The door opened soon after, as there was a man inside sitting near the table with a computer and numerous screens above with the current footage of the various cameras around the academy. The man seemed to be preoccupied with keeping watch on all the screens, as the Pailosar focused some solar energy into his forelegs and tail.

Once the Pailosar felt like he had enough energy in his body, he leapt towards the chair with a great force! The man fell over with the chair, as a squeal echoed throughout the room! The man attempted to grab the Pailosar, but failed after being struck with a leaf-like sword from the Pailosar's tail! The man was then grabbed by the Pailosar's forelegs, as a scream came at the top of the man's lungs, followed by a loud crash seconds later! The man lied on the ground soon after, as his body was as motionless as a typical rag doll.

Knowing that someone could have likely heard the thud from earlier, the Pailosar used the device to scramble the code on the lock again. The door swiftly slammed shut and locked itself after the Pailosar tricked the lock into thinking it had an incorrect combination inputted. The Pailosar took a deep breath and got on the computer with the help of the fallen chair after taking out a USB Drive and inserting it into the correct slot. The login information was cracked in a split second thanks to the various scripts it had, as the cursor went into the video files and hovered over a button that read, "DELETE ALL."

The Pailosar's smile faintly reflected from the screen, as a brief click was heard a split second later. A progress bar was shown on the screen, filling up at a sluggish rate thanks to all the footage the system had to delete. The Pailosar patiently waited for the progress bar to finish while the man continued to lifelessly lie on the ground next to the fallen chair.

“Awe, thanks,” Melody exclaimed, Melody sat down in the desk next to Alton. She patted the Bulbasaur on the head and looked at Alton.

“So, what are you here Tropifield for?” Melody asked, trying to make small talk, the class couldn’t start until all the people had arrived, so this was going to take some time.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Just art and Pokemon science, nothing too big, what are you here for?" Alton asked as he picked up the desire to make small talk, and complying with it as there was nothing else to do. Bulbasaur smiled when he was pat on the head and wanted Melody to meet Totodile and Torchic.

Melody’s other Pokemon, Cordelia the Kirlia and Donald the Phantump released, themselves from their balls and started to play with Mimi and Bulbasaur. Melody, looked back up to Alton after picking up Totodile and holding him. “Oh, mainly just music, but, I’ve been looking into being a Performer/Pokemon Breeder,” Melody said as she tickled Totodile. Melody then contemplated. Yeah, I think being a performer is the right call, and I could also be a breeder.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Totodile was happy with being tickled and laughed when he was. Torchic let himself out and greeted Cordelia, Donald, Mimi, and Bulbasaur. "A Performer/Breeder huh, that's nice, a path I never considered but still it sounds alright, I wish you the best of luck," Alton told Melody as he looked over at Danny, hoping he wasn't too lonely.

Atty watched as Candi gave his Pokemon affection, the female trainer idly doing the same. Considering there wasn't much else to do, she looked around the room for anything eye-catching. There wasn't really anything that stood out. It was simply just other students getting to know each other and letting their Pokemon mingle around the room. Needless to say, Atty was very bored. She glanced up at the clock, feeling her Cutiefly starting to make a little nest in her soft hair. "Y'know," She spoke up, talking to Candi with eyes focused on the current time. "I hear that if the teacher is fifteen minutes late, we can leave." A lighthearted giggle escaped as she repeated the words of what every high-schooler would always say in these situations. However, as the seconds passed, it was slowly becoming true.

Candi drummed his fingers on the table, looking at his watch, growing impatient along with his friend. He glanced over at Muddy Buddy and Crockett, the latter of whom made the best shrugging gesture he could. He looked at Atty and Pots again. "You thinking about bailing or just looking for him?" He slumped in his seat, idly playing with one of the buttons on his Alola shirt.

"I mean, leaving sounds super good right now, but I don't wanna jump to conclusions." Atty's eyes followed the movement of his fingers as they tapped along the desk, listening to the soft noise he produced. "I dunno, I'm kinda hungry. I thought I saw a vending machine down the hall, you wanna come with?" She stood, her bugs rising with her as well. Aside from Honey, who was perfectly comfortable in the top of her hair. "I think I have a bit of extra cash if you don't have anything on you."

He scratched the side of his face, thought about it for a second, then nodded. "Yeah, alright." He rose, and his team rose with him, Pots wiggling his way out of Atty's grasp to vault over the surface of the desk to stand next to his trainer. Candi standing up was slightly intimidating- he had about upwards of half a foot on everyone in the room, average. Being skinny as a rail and having some absolutely childlike, pampered Pokémon negated any intimidation factor. "I got a good bit of cash."

“Yeah,” Melody responded to Alton’s comment,” Thanks, anyway, why can’t class just start.” The last part sounded almost frustrated in that last part of her comment. She continued to play with Totodile.
________
Danny plugged his earbuds in and started jamming out to music, not having a care in the world for what was going on right now.
________
“Well, we could always go do something right quick before class starts,” Melody said as she set Totodile down, giving him one last pat on the head.

Although Atty had stood and walked next to him earlier, watching Candi sit up once again brought her attention to just how tall he was. He had at least an entire foot on the poor girl. Admittedly, she was staring and watching him as they momentarily left the classroom. "...You're pretty tall. Ever think about doing sports or something? Like basketball?" She hoped that didn't come of as a sudden rudeness, but she was just baffled at how someone could be so... Tall. Honey seemed invested in his structure as well, the little bee fly looking up at Candi from the top of Atty's head.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"What do you wanna quickly do before class starts?" Alton asked as he was a mixture of curious and conerned for he had no idea where Melody was trying to go with the comment. Torchic greeted Cordelia and tried to start a conversation, "Torch, Torchic?" He inquired, which roughly translated to a conversation starter(most closely how are you?) Totodile smiled at Melody and hugged her arm before returning to his Pokeball, Bulbasaur decided to talk to Mimi, "Saur, Bulba?" Which translated to 'how is your day?'

While the progress bar managed to barely hit the twenty percent mark, the Pailosar saw the man's arms twitching about. The Pailosar smashed the man's head against the wall to ensure that the man was in a state of comatose. The man was now likely going to be motionless for a good period of time, as the Pailosar took in a deep breath and hoped no one heard the sound of the roaring bang. He grabbed a taser and the radio from the man's belt holster. The radio vibrated, as a voice said through the speaker, "Hello, do you copy? Is everything okay? I heard something going on over there, and I might send someone to investigate... over."

The Pailosar gulped, as he knew that speaking through the radio would likely be a dead giveaway to the person on the other end knowing that the man is missing in action. A few seconds of quick thinking led to him using his Pokégear Plus to hack into the radio to obtain several voice recordings contained inside.

"Hey, pick up the radio... or I'm sending an officer to investigate. What's your status? Over," The voice said in a stern tone.

The Pailosar quickly separated the recordings into independent words, as he played his device on the radio's speaker after holding the green button located on the left side. The man's voice emitted from the device, as it replied, "Yes, I copy... everything... is good... no need to... send... guards."

"Is your radio okay? You sound like you're losing some signal, over," The voice responded.

"Y- yes... just... some... interference... I'll... fix it... later," The voice from the device said in an awfully low volume.

"Alright, just come see me as soon as possible. I'll have the tech boy work his magic again. Please try not to keep breaking your radio, out," The voice replied before the transmission was terminated.

The Pailosar booted off the program on his device after giving a sigh of relief, as he thought, "Oh man... I haven't pulled off that trick in a while. That should hopefully buy me at least a bit more time."

The progress bar was close to about a third of the way to its destination. The Pailosar stored the taser and the radio in his bag after booting off the radio. He got back on the fallen chair and patiently waited for the deletion of all the footage to finish.

"...Nah..." He stuck his hands in his pockets. Muddy Buddy was already catching up behind him, little legs moving as fast as they could to keep up with the lanky trainer. Crockett had little trouble with how he was built. Pots was scooting as fast as he could, trying to keep up with both Atlas and Candi once they started walking. "I'm not too athletic." He pulled out his wallet, thumbing through his bills, and looking down at his little party. Pots looked up very expectantly.

"What about modeling?" Atty grinned at him. "Some girls really like the "extra tall" kinda thing, y'know..." Although she tried to play around with him a bit, anything further would probably backfire against her. She was thankful when they turned the corner, two vending machines in direct view. "Oh- Here we go." She skipped ahead, her two bugs in pursuit, Honey still riding comfortably. "Lets see, let's see..." Humming, Atty scanned her options before sliding a Pokedollar in, delicately punching in the number for a little bag of popcorn. She retrieved her treasure, letting Candi go next, stepping over to the second machine to grab a water.

Her Pokemon watched, particularly Tilly, who seemed very interested in the selection of beverages. She tapped a clawed finger at the glass, looking between the two trainers. "Alright, hold on sweetie-" Atty cooed to her beetle, rummaging around for another Pokedollar while Candi shopped.

Modeling? Candi wasn't a model. As for saying some girls liked tall guys... she really shouldn't try to get his hopes up. He stood in front of the machine, digging out some bills, before looking down at Tilly, anxiously tapping at the glass, and graciously placing some Pokébucks for her and her friends within her grasp. "Here ya go, bud." He smiled at her, then went back to his own wallet, going to get drinks for his own team. "Lemonade, right, Crockett?" The mongoose hissed in agreement.

Atty looked up just in time to see Candi hand Tilly some cash, the Heracross looking a bit befuddled as to what to do with it. She held up the paper currency, giving it a little sniff. Atty, however, gave him a very sweet smile. "You didn't need to do that, y'know. But thank you." She took Tilly's hand, letting her move to the side while Candi got his own drink. The bug watched him intently, making multiple mental notes of how she could use the paper in her grasp to get a drink. She was learning more than Atty was at the moment, that's for sure.

After he was finished, Tilly waddled up to the machine, staring intently at the Lemonade behind the glass. It took a couple tries to get the bill in the right way, but she managed to feed it to the machine, carefully going over the numbers listed before punching in the appropriate code. And to her luck, a pristine can of Lemonade dropped down into the compartment below. The beetle beamed as her trainer reached in to retrieve the drink, very proud of herself for accomplishing what humans considered such a simple task.

Candi bought a Lemonade for Crockett, a Fresh Water for Muddy Buddy and a Soda Pop for Soda Pots. Once he did that, he backed off, letting the girl's bug go next. He looked over at her. "If anything, you'd be a better model than me. I only really have height going for me." He smiled at Tilly, watching her fumble with the money but eventually claim her prize of a fresh can of lemonade, his own team looking very happy for her. What an adorable bug.

"Who, me?" Atty put out her best sultry-sounding voice, fluttering her eyelashes and flipping her hair, yucking up the compliment. The act didn't last long, the girl bursting out into a fit of giggles afterwards. "But seriously- I appreciate it, but I don't think I'm exactly fit for it. Don't female models have to be super tall and thin? I'm pretty sure I'd only appeal to a super niche audience." She shrugged, opening the Lemonade for Tilly and handing her the can, the beetle eagerly drinking up the sweet beverage. "I mean, it sounds fun, but I'm already working on some goals here. And those goals involve a lot of bugs."

"I think you're suited for it..." He said it rather meekly, watching Pots drink by slipping the can under the bottom of his shroud, a bit perplexed by her. "And I can tell." He bought himself a Soda Pop, a bad habit he had, and opened it, drinking it a little less greedily than Pots. "I mean..." He idly tapped the top of his can, watching Muddy Buddy sit with the water bottle, just barely able to push it up enough to sip from it. Maybe he should have brought their porta-bowls from his bag.

"Whaddya mean?" Atty eyed him with a smile, eyebrow cocked up. "Go on, I wanna hear." It'd be interesting to actually hear what Candi had to say. Despite only knowing him for a couple hours, she could feel a strong friendship forming between them. She only hoped he felt the same. "You're not gonna say something bad, are you?" She had to admit, she looked a bit ridiculous at the moment, given that Honey had been sitting on her head the entire time, and her two other bugs refrained from being absent to her side as well.

Like a Cutiefly sitting in your hair wasn't adorable. "Nah, nothin' bad. Just that you and your team all look really cute standing in a bunch like that." He gave a soft smile, looking down at her Venipede, scooting about. Bugs were an awfully cute type, he had to admit. Scooting about. He took another sip from his soda, and looked down at his team. Crockett had stopped drinking to look at him, almost knowingly. He had an easy time talking to her as well. His team could see that.