• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trophies Enabled

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
One more new feature for today: Trophies. Trophies are achievements for Pokécharms; rewards for accomplishing things around the site, like posting in the forums, creating Trainer Cards, or posting works in the Creative Corner.

They're awarded periodically and when you log in, and we have lots to collect - you can see your trophies under the User Menu by clicking Your Trophies. You can see a full list of trophies from there by clicking "View all available trophies", or by clicking here. We'll be adding more trophies over time, so keep an eye out!

Special thanks go to @Magpie, who created all the icons for the trophies - thank you!

Last edited:
This is awesome, I love having incentives to post and go on boards I normally wouldn't visit. Do points have a use, or are they just there to represent the amount of trophies you have?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
This is awesome, I love having incentives to post and go on boards I normally wouldn't visit. Do points have a use, or are they just there to represent the amount of trophies you have?
Right now, they're just to show the value of the trophies you have. We've got a couple of ideas as to how to make use of them better, but that's for another day. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t! Glad to see these finally get their chance to shine. As much as I've always liked these trophies conceptually, I'm just glad that everyone has finally gotten the chance to see Magpie's artwork for 'em. They all look lovely. Thank you again muchly for designing them all, @Magpie. ♥

I love these trophies SO much. They give you an incentive to be active, and they cause you to be proud when you achieve something. They are fun to earn, and plus, the artwork for the trophies is amazing. Thank you for getting this to work!

This was an excellent idea and I'm so glad that this has been brought to 'Charms. The feeling you get from earning something is more than enough incentive to be more active.