• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Trials of Purgatory

Heijo was in a trace-like state, in between sleeping and being awake, until he heard a voice saying,”Welcome puny little Humans, to Purgatory, where you will stay till the end of entirety.” Heijo was surprised. “Entirety? Surely he’s joking. Wait, PURGATORY!” Heijo was shocked and he looked down, and saw Dark red stone underneath him. He also saw other people panicking. Most seemed to have blood on them. “B-blood, what the...” he looked down at his chest and saw his shirt was covered with blood. He backed away and said “Calm down, think, what do we know.” He was silent then breathed out and said “I don’t know anything.” He decided to try and see if someone else knew what was going. He sure hoped someone did.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles drifted in a trance like state, all was peaceful as he remained between life and death and being asleep and being awake. When a voice calle dout he was drenched from this peace, he stood stunned as he gained his bearings, the voice had said purgatory and he could see that he and the others around him had clear fatal injuries, so he assumed he must be dead, but that was it, he didn't know how, or why, or even who he was. He glanced around seeing whether he should say hi, he decided to wait and see what happened first.

Isabelle was half-conscious in a trance like state, between being asleep and being awake. A voice awoke her from this state. "Purgatory...? That sounds like the place that's not life or death... Purgatory, i think it was called. PURGATORY! That means I'm dead... How though?" She looked at her hands and arms. She had several burns that looked very painful, and blood covered large parts of her body. "What the crap? What am I wearing? Why the hell do I have burns? Who are all these people? Who am I?" Isabelle shook her head violently to try and refresh her memory. She felt like she was reacting to the situation differently to how, well, she would. She felt like she shouldn't care, and should be making fun of people. So, like any normal person with a weird personality would, she did. She turned and pointed at a random person next to her who was wearing school uniform. "Oi, you! School kid! Why do you look like one of the side characters in horror movies that get murdered two minutes in? Also, what's the deal here?" Isabelle felt a bit better after doing this, but soon remembered that she didn't actually know what that looked like. She remained pointing at him just in case he didn't hear to try and catch his attention.

Heijo was walking when a girl pointed at him and said some pretty mean things about him. “Well, I may have died in the first two minutes, but you still died didn’t you.” He reached in his pocket and felt something. “Huh.” He pulled out his J-Phone+. “Umm, do you have anything in your pockets as well.”

Isabelle reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter, and a karate belt. "Well, yeah I do and I guess I did die... And I was only mean because it felt like I needed to, so shut up. More importantly, do you remember who you are? I don't." She folded her arms and looked away stubbornly, but felt something prodding her neck. She pulled it out and it was a stick with a marshmallow on it. "Hmm, not bad... I could probably do some serious damage to someone with this. I guess in my life I couldn't cook a marshmallow, which is probably why I died. Only judging by the lighter, burnt marshmallow and burns on me, though. Its sad, but deal with it." She looked back at the boy and smiled viciously.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles walked over to two people who were talking, he noticed them looking through there pockets, he decided to check his and found dog tags, a wedding ring and a combat knife. He slipped the knife into it's rightful spot on his belt and placed the dog tags round his neck and the ring on his finger, the items would be easier to keep safe if he knew exactly where they were. He then turned to the two others "hey, there I'm, uh, actually I don't know. So anyway you two are dead as well, well I guess this is purgatory after all. I seem to be dressed in military attire" he half muttered to himself noticing the tattoo on his shoulder, he shrugged and turned back to the others.

“No, I don’t know who am I either, and try to being nicer will you. Karma will get you back, then again, maybe it already did.” He put his hand on his arm and then felt and shock and jumped back.”Ow” then looked at the older man and said “Oh, hi.” He noticed he had some gun shots on him. He then noticed something on his back. “Huh, what’s that.” He grabbed it and put it in front of him. “A Hoverboard, huh.” Then he said “Wait, how do I know what these are but not who I am?” He dropped his board and it stopped right before hitting the ground. “How did I know it was gonna do that?”

"Try being nicer...? I don't know what you could be referring to, I'm the nicest person in the world! Also, I didn't think we would actually be able to make hoverboards!" Isabelle got annoyed when saying this, so it didn't look like she was trying to be nice. "Check out my clothes though! They may be a bit burnt but who cares? I look cute!" She said this while doing poses. She looked at the karate belt. "I guess I was a karate master before I died! Watch me destroy you in a fight... are you in?" She pointed to the older guy and gave a thumbs up, though her face looked like she was ready to murder someone.