• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Travels through Unova

Hello guys, Riley here.

As the title suggests I'm doing a PRP of Unova,

Just like normal PRP's it will consist of a group of trainers travelling through Unova.

Not going to be any other plot line other than that unless other people in the RP start a plotline. I will moderate the RP and if I don't feel it is right for this RP, I will either ask for the post to be edited or create a non-canon arc thread for that specific plot (Only people who wish to be in the arc have to post)

I will accept upto 4/5 people into the RP.

To join just ask and place the text in bold please. I will be starting the RP on the 1st May (Whatever number of people have joined up by then will stay universal i.e 3 people have asked to do the RP with me, that means no places will be available until me or one of the other 3 drop or get kicked out)

If anyone is unable to post contact me through PM. If I don't receive a PM and you are inactive on this RP for 2 weeks, I will drop you from the RP and allow others to join.

Just to note you don't have to start from Nuvema Town, you can join up with the posse in any location you want e.g. Me and Person 1 are travelling around when we meet Person 2 in Nacrene City, Person 2 requests to join and then the 3 of us go onwards to Castelia City.

If anybody dislikes any person's posts either calmly drop out or I will look into things by gathering other peoples opinions, if it is a problem with other people I will request the post to be tweaked a little (this however has to go on a majority vote)

It is fine to drop out anytime you want

So anyway enjoy

P.S After being placed on the confirmed list post a bio with: Name, Age, Hometown, Current Location, Appearance (A picture or description will do), Personality and Family/Pokemon. A Backstory or History of your character is optional

P.S.S Try to make this RP slow so P_M can join in ^_^ (He'll be gone for 3 weeks in May but is planning to join up in Castelia)

Update: No non-Unovian Pokemon will be allowed unless your character is not from Unova (and brings another Pokemon). Non-Unovian's will be introduced into the RP when the full dex listing for BW2 comes out

I'm only accepting one more person into the confirmed list
Confirmed
Rileyixx
Dwayna
Joshawott
P_M (Joining late)
Blazi (Joining late)
Colourtheory

Back-up's

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Cool, I'll post my bio here for people's reference. This will be my first male character. ^^

Name: Alexander (Alex) Eileas

Hometown: Icirrus City

Current Location: Straiton City

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Hair: Short, Black with blueish shine.

Eyes: Blue

Clothing: Irregardless of attire, always wears a blue scarf. Normal outfit: Black suit (jacket and pants), white undershirt, black shoes. Summer outfit: Blue polo shirt with light and dark blue stripes, blue jeans, blue sneakers.

Identifying Marks: Tattoo of a heart on upper right shoulder, half filled in with blue whilst the other half remains empty.
Musculature: Somewhat toned with muscles, possibly from working out every so often.

Personality: Seems a little bit cold at first, but has a reserved sense of humor and gentleness about him. Willing to make friends, but rarely talks or shows emotion, perhaps because of a troubled past. Some would say his face is permanently frozen in a neutral state, but hose who really know him have seen his rare, real smiles. He keeps secrets well, and is generally very mellow and unaffected by verbal jabs towards him.

Skills: Can lift up to 150 pounds of weight, is a decent cook and has been waiting tables on his time off for the past few years.

Past: Alex grew up in a wealthy family, his mother always going to dressy occasions with her rich friends and his father constantly grilling him to get a good education as well as exercise. At first a hopeful for becoming a lawyer because of his father, Alex soon became secluded from most social life, his friends usually only within this father's company or those that were studying the same subjects. When a freak accident occurred, both his parents died in a car crash whilst he was studying at home. With no siblings to speak of, he inherited the entire estate as well as money, and though he mourned the death of his parents he was secretly relieved that he no longer had to live a lie. He went to fulfill his dream to become a chef and waiter in the famous Straiton City gym, letting the money sit in the bank account and simply living day to day, but still going to workout every so often to keep himself in shape. His first true friend came from work, a woman named Elizabeth who encouraged him to try PokeMon training and gave him a blue scarf as a token of friendship. Soon after that, he decided to take her advice, heading out to Nuvema Town to start his journey.

Family: Parents - Deceased. Died in a car crash.

Relationships: Elizabeth, friend, waitress at Alex's place of work, a restaurant/gym in Straiton City.

Pokémon:
Species: Spheal
Nickname: Ethan
Ability: Ice Body
History: Bought from a breeder, Ethan is the only serious spending Alex has ever done. he picked a combination of his favourite types, Ice and Water, and proceeded to make friends with this somewhat grumpy but good-natured PokeMon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Is it okay if I um, join on a later date/join you guys later in the adventure? ^^; I really need to test out my Unova character that I made two years ago and never got to RP with.

Oh gosh, I really am joining every single RP I find, huh?

It's okay Shiny I've pushed the date back so we can accommodate people into the RP. Maybe it will give you enough time to test your character :) Do you want me to put you on the confirmed or back-up list for now?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Don't worry about it Shiny, I won't be able to join for a whole month so I think you're good xP

Thanks Riley! I'll have a bio up as soon as I can.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Rileyixx said:
Also Dway you forgot current location but I'm guessing that is Striaton ^^
Oh yeah. I did forget about that. I edited the post to include his current location, which is indeed Straiton City. Thanks for pointing that out.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I dunno, if only one other person posts, I would be fine if I was like Brian joining late. Otherwise, I don't want to hinder others from joining. ^^;

Colour and Blazi are on the RP

One space left :3

P_M, Colour and Blazi I need bio's soon :3

(PS. I'll post when I have a bit more time and had a nap I'm sleepy and I can't write sleepy ^^)

Psycho Monkey

Here's my character bio Riley

Name: Shiro Yukimura

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova

Current location: Castelia City

Height: 5ft 7in

Weight: 130lbs.

Hair: Messy, medium length brown hair

Clothing: Dark blue jeans, sturdy white running shoes, black and white checkered wrist warmers, a dark purple T-shirt, and a forest green windbreaker for when it gets cold.

Identifying Marks: Big ears hidden under his hair

Musculature: Thin build

Personality: Rash, impulsive, and arrogant, yet kind, optimistic, and an all round decent person.

Skills: Intelligent, good at problem solving

Past: Read A New Beginning

Family:
Father: Kyoshiro
Mother: Saya
Younger Brother: Masaru
Youngest Brother: Touya
Grandpa: Roshi

Love Relationships?: Has a secret crush on a girl he went to school with

Pokémon:
Species: Oshawott

Nickname: Mizuki

Ability: Torrent

History: Read A New Beginning

Personality: Mizuki is a bit shy, but she can be pretty stubborn when it comes to things she wants.

Sorry if this doesn't meet your expectations. I'm just so lazy and this CS is soo long. ;)

Name: Marie Winter

Hometown: Opelucid City, Unova

Current location: Nimbasa City

Height: 5ft 2in

Weight: 90

Hair: Short and curly hair. Brown.

Eyes: Green

Clothing: A white shirt/skirt that has a grey pokeball symbol on the bottom. Green sneakers.

Identifying Marks: Very small birthmark under right arm.

Musculature: None? Shes not that strong.

Personality: Helpful, kind hearted, funny, caring,

Skills: Great with dragon, ice and psychic pokemon

Past: Marie loves pokemon, but dragon pokemon even more. She is terribly afraid of gyrados' because of an accident with one causing her parents death. Marie was then forced to move into her old grandmothers house where Marie is stuck with taking care of her.

Family:
Grandmother: Adele Winter

Love Relationships?: Her Axew.

Pokémon:
Species: Axew

Nickname: Bessy

Ability: Mold breaker

History: Marie first found Bessy when she was outside gardening. The Axew let out a fowl cry from the forest. When Marie had ventured into the forest, she found the Axew with and injured leg. Marie took it back home where she was able to splint it's leg leaving her with a new fully healed axew.

Personality: Funny, playful, loves to discover new things.

Name: Yuu Sohma

Hometown: Sohma Family Estate, Johto

Current Location: Pinwheel Forest. In a tree. Upside down. Like a badass.

Description: Yuu has black hair that gives of a purple shine when in sunlight. He has electric-blue eyes, with small hints of green. He normally wears a black t-shirt with a blue and black jacket over it, as well as dark grey jeans, and purple sneakers. He has a scar on his right shoulder.

Personality: Yuu is a hot-headed person who hates doing nothing and being bored. He is, however, very polite, and sometimes bows when being introduced or thanking someone, and in some cases will add honorifics such as -san or -sama to people's names. This is due to his upbringing. He loves adventure, and will do almost anything to relieve boredom, which more often than not gets him into trouble. He can aura-sync with his Riolu.

Family: Ryuu Sohma, Father. Kyoto Sohma, Mother. Tsubasa Sohma, Step Brother. Sakura Sohma, Younger Sister.

Pokemon:
Species: Riolu
Ability: Inner Focus
Special Features: can apparently use Aura Sphere - hasn't managed to yet. Can do something called Aura-sync with Yuu. This is when they adjust their auras untill they match exactly, thus boosting Riolu's, and in some cases Yuu's, power.

Here's my charrie. And yes, I did get the family's names from several animes and mangas.

I'M A NERD SO WHAT.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I've changed my mind about my character's current PokeMon. He shall have a Spheal that he bought from... somewheres. I don't know, I just don't want to be the only one without a PokeMon. :p

Josh you are a back up and Shiny you are on just give me a bio and whereabouts we'll be meeting up. I'll be posting my own bio guys later today when I have more time

Name: Aiko Monta

Hometown: Saffron City, Kanto

Current location: Nuvema Town

Height: 5ft 5in

Weight: 105lbs.

Hair: Long, straight blonde with bangs that frame her face

Clothing: Black skinny jeans, black leather Converse sneakers, a grey camisole, an off white button up shirt (worn on top of the camisole), a black fedora, black and white bow in her hair and a black and white studded bracelet and belt

Musculature: Thin build

Skin tone/Heritage: Mixed race (Caucasian (British and Japanese)

Personality: Optimistic, cheerful, sometimes spaces out and can be a bit rash at times

Skills: Intelligent and flexible (not contortionist flexible but flexible)

Past: Aiko has lived most of her life in Saffron and only recently moved to Unova when her parent decide they wanted a change of pace and decided it would be a good place for Aiko to start her journey.

Family:
Father: Masa
Mother: Donna
Younger Sister: Kiki

Love Relationships?: None as of yet

Pokémon:
Species: Slugma

Nickname: Fumiko (often gets shortened to Miko

Ability: Flame Body

Current Moves: Yawn, Smog and Ember

Personality: Happy, determined and can be a bit naive

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Name: Kelvin Bohr

Birth Place: Castelia City

Height: 6’0

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair: dirty blonde, straight, shoulder-length so people mistake him for a girl (hopefully that turns into a running gag :p)

Eyes: Hazel

Clothing: black leather vest, long-sleeved white t-shirt, darker jeans, chains for belt, black fingerless gloves, black shoes, and a navy blue backpack

Identifying Marks: none

Musculature: normal

Personality: Easily irritated, impulsive, loyal to friends, competitive, stubborn. This leads him to lacking a sense of direction and getting lost easily.

Hobbies: journalism

Pet Peeves: People mistaking him for a girl, getting his clothes wet

Past: TBD

Family: Parents and a younger brother
Love Relationships: none
Pokémon:

Nickname: Becquerel
Specie: Zweilous
Other: Always argues with Ampere; competetive

Nickname: Lumen
Specie: Lampent
Other: Starter; extremely mature if gullible

Nickname: Joule
Specie: Mienshao
Other: Enjoys eating berries; mischievous

Nickname: Mol
Specie: Excadrill
Other: Has Bronchophobia; the “lone wolf’

Nickname: Ampere
Specie: Zebstrika
Other: Always bickers with Dyne; easily angered

Nickname: Candela
Specie: Lilligant
Other: Main Pokemon for contests; girly

I'll join in with Brian in Castelia, I guess.

EDIT: He shall be an adult actually. I wanna try roleplaying as someone older for once, actually~

Psycho Monkey

Looking at everyone's bios, Shiro is the youngest character in the RP. This is the first time I think I've ever played as the youngest lol ~:D~

And Shiny is such a Sue :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I actually meant to make him as such. |D Though his Pokemon aren't quite... yeah. He's not a good trainer by any stretch of the imagination.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I think my character will probably want to begin training his Spheal, so he'll probably be running around Route 2 for the first couple of RP days. I might want him to catch a Lillipup, since it's practically a staple in the Striaton Gym. Once he feels confident enough, he might challenge the gym himself.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Actually, I'm dropping out. I don't think I can stay committed to another RP, even if I really wanted to. I'm sorry, Riley D:

(plus my character needs tweaking anyways so I won't feel comfortable RPing with him until I figure him out more)

Name: Jensen Alexanderson

Hometown: Accumula Town, Unova

Current location: Accumula Town

Height: 5ft 10in

Weight: 140lbs.

Hair: Blonde longish hair (bob length) and spiky. Stylised to look like a scene kid/animu character

Clothing: Grey tight jeans, plain blue-grey button up shirt, black skinny tie, waistcoat, variety of different bracelets (indie style), black Vans high-tops and carries a black semi acoustic guitar

Musculature: Skinny and somewhat muscularly defined

Skin tone/Heritage: Caucasian

Personality: Carefree, Gregarious and Lazy

Skills: Intelligent and Guitar Playing

Past: Jensen was abandoned as a child and lived in an orphanage for 15 years of the 16 he has lived. He doesn't remember or know anything about his family as does anyone else as his parent lead a very secretive lifestyle. Jensen eventually started playing guitar after being inspired by some of the other residents of Accumula Town and created his own image to stand out from the crowd.

Family: None known

Love Relationships?: None, as of yet

Pokémon: None, as of yet

This post is weak, even by my standards.

1. Use capital letters for names (e.g. Samurott)
2. Fill out the bio correctly and stop being lazy *coughhistorycough*
3. You have to play a person not a Pokemon
4. Your post is no-where good enough to be on a RP and I'm one of the more lenient ones.
5. Be more creative (Otter, really ¬.¬)
6. Your post doesn't even seem serious

If I'm to consider you improve your bio and note IF I do let you on the RP you are back-up and not to post on the RP. Also if you want to be considered I'm going to need an example of your RPing skills as I'm finding you extremely sketchy.

Thanks Riley and I need to PM you something about the RP :)

And I think I might be able to post in about 20 minutes need to get some food I'll text or post via my phone if I can't post tonight ^^

Double post so people will actually see this. Phantom I'll be nice and let you be in my RP seeming though I liked your post. Others might not be this nice for just randomly joining their RP. Just post a profile a bit similar to the other or perhaps shorter if you wish. Then I'll know about any details that weren't in your first post ^^

Whoopsie, my bad, need to look into these things more ><

Name: Damion Ashura

Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova (Formerly Canalave City, Sinnoh)

Current location: Nuvema Town

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight: 135lbs.

Hair: White, spiked hair, similar to that of Gary Oak, gets lighter towards the roots

Clothing: Black Polo shirt with white collar stuck up over his neck, black jeans with a black belt, usually having his pokeballs attatched to it, black converse

Musculature: Skinny with slight muscle, more upper body than lower

Skin tone/Heritage: Caucasian

Personality: Determined, friendly, interperative

Skills: Logical and Athletic

Past: Raised in Canalave City, Damion's father worked all over Sinnoh. He was one day given an egg by his father, but a few days after this event, his mother moves away, taking Damion with him, leaving his father alone in Sinnoh. His egg hatched upon arrival in Nuvema, and due to him already having a pokemon, Proffesor Juniper only gave him a Pokedex and 5 pokeballs, picking his newly hatched Riolu, (Nicknamed Ruki) as his starter pokemon.

Family: Mother Paula
Father Jason (Status Unknown)

Love Relationships?: None, as of yet

Pokémon: Ruki (Riolu)

This okay? :3