• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Traveling the regions thread discussion and short bio posts.

Hello, we were warned to post our short character discriptions here, so I'm going to re post mine below. I would like any new joiners to our thread to do the same. We still have 1 open spot :D
Heres my short bio of Emerald ^.^

Name: Emerald breeze
Looks (vague): she is a slender pale female with bright Emerald eyes and long caramel brown hair that has teal dip dyed ends.She wears a large grey knitted sweater, black leggings, black converse, a black backpack (with necessities packed inside) and a black and white Pokemon brand hat.
Personality: Emerald is shy and nervous around people she doesn't know very well, but around those she trusts, she is happy, excitable and friendly. She loves to battle her Pokemon with others because she feels it increases her bond with them. She is adventurous and curious and loves puzzles, but gets annoyed when she can't solve them.
Pokemon( a Pokemon your character may already have. Don't worry, you'll still get a starter Pokemon!): shiny eevee
Special gifts? (Ex. Psychic, talk to Pokemon) : Emerald has a pshchic power that allows her to move objects. so far, she can only move small objects and small Pokemon.
Natural gifts: writing, singing and art ;)

Last edited:
Name: Ethan Archer
Looks: Ethan is somewhat muscular, even though it is hard to see. He has white hair which is always spiked up. His eyes are an ice blue and he is rather pale. This gives him the appearance of a mythical creature to some people. He wears a black top which had multiple tears on it, jeans which also have rips on it and black trainers which are rather dirty. His backpack is the only thing that is in perfect condition, though he hasn't really found a need for it yet.
Personality: Ethan is loud and is always happy. The perfect word to describe him would be optimistic as he is always finding light in every dark situation which doesn't remind him of his past. If he is in a spot of trouble, he will face it head on without fear. However, if anything does remind him of his past (E.g. bringing up his parents) he will change completely. He turns into someone that you would think would lead an evil team: dark and selfish.
Pokemon: A sneasel that he found and rescued when he was slightly younger. They are best friends. Though he hasn't caught it, they travel together.
Special gifts: Due to him growing up alone in Mnt. Silver, he has gained the ability to speak with pokemon. However, he only gets a few words at a time and can only communicate with one he had bonded with.
Natural gifts: Can deal with cold climates and is agile.