• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Traveling RP

Which region should be explored?

• Johto

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Unova

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Well alright, I suppose that I'll have to have his trainer go along with him. (As a hint to who the character is, I'd suggest to look in that recent academy roleplay where I introduced him.)

Hmm, well alright. I suppose that I'll stay with my other character then. (Mainly because she's one of my newer OCs and she also has one of my more recent Fakemon that I have made.)

I voted for Unova because I've been in 3 Johto RPs and never a Unova one

But I literally don't know ANYTHING about the region except for the starters.

Well, I might have my character have the map of Unova downloaded in her Poké Browser already since we are not going to be in the starting city like in most generic roleplays. (The Poké Browser is a handgun-shaped device from the region of Camtonia that functions like a Pokédex. Along with it, it also has some other functions like the map which is mentioned earlier, and others that will be revealed in the roleplay.)

*A little baby Dragonite sits down on his booster seat looking at the both of you*

Well, I might not be replying as much during the mornings and slight afternoon in the Pacific Coast here due to school... just to give you all a heads up. (So I might probably be doing like maybe fewer, but bigger replies if that happens.)