• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Travelers of Kanto (Discussion)

@NinjaDewott64 you may want to be more careful in the future about your posts. Your first RP post started out good, then it transitioned into present tense. That might get you roasted by Stel if it happens too much. And that's not fun.

Secondly- would anyone mind if I have homeroom with the seventeen-year-olds? I think I'm the only eighteen-year-old character, and he just turned eighteen.

What happens in the homeroom? Like, I have never had a homeroom, so I'm not too sure what should happen.

Also, since it is the last day of school, would there be homework due or a test?

Like, I'm thinking that the homeroom is a class that allows you to do your homework and to learn anything you might need to learn for the other class's subjects later. Since it is it the last day, maybe the homeroom teaches what they should expect for the later classes and gives a quiz to see how capable they are for adventure and surviving out there.

Hmm... I never thought that others would not know what a homeroom is. All anyone does in the class is wait for others to arrive in school. In my school irl, homeroom does just that and also gives out announcements for what will happen that day or week. The quiz will come later but once everyone is ready, then the teachers will dismiss the trainers to their designated areas.

If this school homeroom thing isnt in the US, then I wouldnt have known it ever being a thing. The closest thing I got to a homeroom was Bridges class in 6th grade, and it just had us learn simple things and other things every Tuesday and Thursday, gave us quizzes and little assignments that could be done in 3 minutes (well for me anyway, I am super fast with understanding concepts).

Yeah, I live in the US and we have homerooms - but I'll stay on topic here. I'm wondering if I should make another post so @DManArt&RP could progress the story? I just don't want to make something very short and of little substance. I could have Wilson try to interact with Tom, though that seems kind of out of character to be obtrusive like that. Maybe Merciless could RP her characters arriving in class if she hasn't already?

So @DManArt&RP. The teacher for my characters will basically announce important things, and because they are the only children there, the teacher will know them way more because of that, and they will have some fun assignment to do while they wait.

I'm actually probably most available today and tomorrow, and then after that my posts will be rather sporadic (or I just don't be able to flat out until after 4 o clock due to school EST, or just not until weekends.)

I'm waiting for Prof Oak to come in then I'll just say in a post that I'd already entered. Just writing a post about walking into a classroom would add nothing. That's all. If I come up with any other ideas on what to do I'll post those.

Your post is pretty good for it being rushed XD but, and I dont mean this with harsh feelings as you were rushing and the family name is hard to spell, but the family name is Darastrix. I also made the teacher Male in my previous post. XD unless you had someone enter, which I dont think I read anyone entering.

I get it. Don't worry, it was like 2 hours before midnight and now its an hour from midnight. I copy and pasted the last name from your sheet, so idk if it pasted wrong or what but whatever. And just letting you know, the teacher was a ditto

I have nothing to do so I can't help continue the roleplay...

@Chrocey @LittleGreenBean @Mockingchu you people haven't posted in a while so if you guys could come into Homeroom if you're not already then we could expand?

I don't want this roleplay to die but right know we're at a stalemate, UNLESS we have @DManArt&RP introduce Professor Oak or whoever is our main teacher.

I was waiting for the wonderful LittleGreenBean to post their reply first :) since my character is interacting with theirs, and IdI rather not rush my character away since that'd be a bit unnatural.

Heyy @DManArt&RP, would the supposed "special homeroom" the four Darastrix kids are in count as homeroom #2 or is Steven in a class separate from everyone else? (Edit "everyone else" refers to the people role-playing, not that Steven's literally alone in a room xD)

I am so sorry for everyone who is waiting on me to reply. The roleplay is not dead and I hope to continue at a slow pace. I have been felling really down because of something that happened. I don't mean to be rude in any way by having this happen, but right now, I am putting this roleplay in a slow-mo state. I hope you all understand.