• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Travelers of Kanto (Discussion)

In the world of Pokemon, many people want to grow up to become Pokemon Trainers or people who work with Pokemon. With many diverse classes of trainers, many of them all go on the same journey to bond with their Pokemon. The challanges and adventures form their bonds and create closer relationships between people and Pokemon. Although the journey may be fun, there are those out there that plan to attack at a moments notice and challenge a trainers strength and bond with their Pokemon.

In Pallet Town, a group of life long friends and even sworn rivals come together to start their first ever Pokemon Journey! Due to the lack of the classic starter Pokemon, Professor Oak gave everyone the choice to pick any Pokemon to start their journey. School is almost out and there is one day left before their journey can begin. Now who are these travelers on a quest for adventure? Lets find that out! Oh right... rules...

Rules:
1. Follow all rules, including rule 6.
2. More specifically, follow the Pokecharms RP Rules.
3. Don't be shy to ask the dummestist of questions.
4. Romance is allowed just keep it PG.
5. Cursing is allowed, just don't use it often or in unessesary ways.
6. Refer to Rule #1.

Character Bio:

Trainer:
Name:
Age: (For this we will go with 16+ unless supervised by someone, like Bonnie)
Appearence:
Personality:
Traits:
Trainer Class: (List or just put Trainer)
Other:

Pokemon:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Moveset: (Anything possible)
Other:

My Bio:

Trainer:
Name: Ida Kamina
Appearence: Wears blue and white striped shirt and black shorts. Combed back hair and sunglasses. White skin with a fair build.
Personality: He is always up and at it for battles and jokes. He always thinks during battles before he takes to action. Sometimes if he is angry, than he will become reckless. Ida is always looking out for friends.
Traits: Outgoing, Reckless, Playful
Trainer Class: Trainer
Other: N/A

Pokemon:
Name: Remus
Species: Shinx
Appearence: Normal
Personality: Serious in battle and playful with people or Pokemon he knows. He wants to be like Ida so he copies how he acts most of the time.
Moveset: Thunder Fang, Roar, Iron Tail, Double Team

Trainer
Name:
Tom Connie
Appearance: Tom has dark brown hair that covers his eyes, giving himself an even more reclusive appearance, and his skin is a tanned colour. Hidden underneath, his eyes are a very pale green, which might suggest that he's got a bad vision (even more with the black-framed glasses), and that's true. In height, he's a short 5'2", and in weight, he's 'healthy'.
Usually his clothing consists of a long-sleeved t-shirt of a white or grey, and black denim jeans. Tom's shoes are dark green converse-style, and his socks vary. Another addition is the watch that he commonly wears, and the travelling backpack he would have on the adventure: a large and dark green one.
Personality: Tom is a shy, quiet person, not talking unless talked to, and even then, not much. Although he seems mysterious and possibly cold, that's wrong. Whatever he likes, he loves with such a warm heart, such as art and Pokemon. Whoever is his friend he will be so loyal and protective of.
Traits: Shy, Passionate, Creative
Trainer Class: Pokemon Trainer
Other: He actually lives in Cinnabar Island, but came over to Pallet Town to start his adventure.

Pokemon

Name: Toffee
Species: Salandit
Appearance: That of a regular Salandit, except for the future rainbow bow that will be on her head after being chosen by Tom.
Personality: Salandits are usually stereotyped as devious, but Toffee breaks away from this, with such a sweet personality. She'll do whatever she can for Tom, and for anyone else, too.
Moveset: Ember, Toxic
Other: As soon as Tom spotted Salandit, he went to choose her because of how they live at Wela Wela Volcano in Alola, somewhere he's always wanted to go.

I also have an idea for the start of the roleplay. What if Oak takes us to the massive patch of land similar to the one where in the anime, it's seen to store Ash's captures, but it could be for this roleplay, but this one houses tons of wild and possibly abandoned Pokemon of all sorts of different regions?

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: anora gales

Appearence: she have a long bright brown hair and deep blue-green eye, she look smaller then her age.
She wears a purple shirt with two white line on the shoulder and a blue skirt. she wears white shoes and she have big pink hair bow.

Personality: she is kind and determined, she dont give up easily. She is hasty and a bit crazy.
She want to become a gym leader, not metter what type the gym would be.
She can be reckless or nervous sometimes.

Traits: determined, kind.

Trainer Class: trainer (want to be a gym leader)

Other: she want her starter to be randomly and not to choose it, she want to be a gym leader depends of the pokemon's type.

Pokemon
Name: (dont have a nickname).

Species: stufful

Appearence: have a white flower on her head.

Personality: gentle and playful, she is trying her best not to hurt anyone in mistake.
She is open for everyone and cheerful at some points.

Moveset: thunder punch, brick break, ice punch, baby doll eyes.

Other: she is more powerful then what she seem.

(The pokemon really got chosen by random)

Last edited:
I'd love to join!

Trainer:
Name: Jade Roxwell
Appearence: Jade wears black jeans, a white tank top, and usually a black jacket. She has different pairs of shoes for various situations, but can normally be found wearing hiking boots when adventuring. She's fairly fit, as she maintains a regular workout regimen on days that she isn't already doing physical labor. Her hair is long and brown, and her eyes are a dim yellow. Jade's skin tone is tan, with little to no blemishes or beauty marks.
Personality: Jade tends to take things very seriously. She finds that fun and games is a waste of time, and is very headstrong when it comes to her goals in life. She works hard, and doesn't usually make a lot of time to go to parties or events that don’t help her achieve her dream of starting her own business. In spite of all this, she still manages to maintain a very small group of friends.
Traits: Stern, analytical, pragmatic

Pokemon:
Name: Lin
Species: Seviper
Appearence: Average Seviper design.
Personality: Lin’s personality is very regal. It's clear that she's well taken care of, and gets uppity when things don't go to schedule (such as being fed or exercised).
Moveset: Giga Drain, Flamethrower, Sludge Wave, Hidden Power
Other: Shed Skin

@Chrocey accepted! Now the only thing that I think should change is because of Seviper. You can keep her, but maybe it can start out as a slighly disobedient Pokemon due to it already being the best of its type (Basic Stage Pokemon.) It does not have to stay like that for long, but you would have to build a trust or something through a battle or something. Pitch your idea on what should happen, I don't want to control everything that happens here, she is your Pokemon after all.

In other words, lets talk about the first day of the roleplay. We are going to have the first day be a preparation day at school and then the next day is when we start the adventure. If anyone has suggestions to how the first day should go, let me know. I think there should be some kind of challange games that they play.

@Chrocey accepted! Now the only thing that I think should change is because of Seviper. You can keep her, but maybe it can start out as a slighly disobedient Pokemon due to it already being the best of its type (Basic Stage Pokemon.) It does not have to stay like that for long, but you would have to build a trust or something through a battle or something. Pitch your idea on what should happen, I don't want to control everything that happens here, she is your Pokemon after all.

In other words, lets talk about the first day of the roleplay. We are going to have the first day be a preparation day at school and then the next day is when we start the adventure. If anyone has suggestions to how the first day should go, let me know. I think there should be some kind of challange games that they play.

That sounds perfect! I was gonna ask if I should make her a little less powerful since she's a starter. We could even change her moveset to not include such advanced moves. I'll also write her to be more difficult to work with, at least until she and Jade can reach some sort of compromise on which one of them is the boss.

For the preparation day, would we receive our Pokemon that day? Maybe it would make sense if Oak came to the classroom our characters are in to give an objective for those who would set out on adventure the next day. Perhaps a research assignment (doesn't have to be similar to the Pokedex stuff, but maybe a study on Pokemon behavior).

hey gamers, haven't RPed in like a year but I might as well try again?

Name: Saraphina Santos. People close to her typically call her 'Sara'.
Appearance: Saraphina is a fairly average looking teenager. Her skin is a light, sun-kissed brown and covered in freckles. Her eyes are a light green color. Her brown hair is cut in a messy, shoulder-length bob and pulled back with a simple headband. Saraphina's body is decently built and slightly stocky. Her outfits differs and will be described in posts, but they typically use green, gray, and magenta colors and are loose and easy to move around in. The only consistency is her pair of dark brown combat boots and necklace with a small emerald attached to it, along with the bandaids littered periodically on her body from her adventures.
Personality: Saraphina is an adventurous soul. She loves exploring and finding new things, usually accompanied by her Foongus. She never liked interacting with people and prefers solitude with her Pokemon.
Traits: Introverted, curious, free-spirited, and of course, adventurous
Other: pretty bland thus far, but I promise I will develop her and hopefully not abandon this rp oops

Name: Amanita
Species: Foongus
Appearance: It more closely resembles a fly agaric mushroom, meaning the red part of its pokeball pattern is more spotted and is slightly orange at the edges.
Personality: Amanita is rather straight-laced. She enjoys napping often and doesn't really care about much. She's just along for the food and occasional battle.
Moveset: Toxic, Grass Knot, Rest, Astonish, Return, Sludge Bomb
Other: Given as a gift from Saraphina's cousin, they don't have too strong of a bond (yet).

@LittleGreenBean accepted!

Sorry again for late posts, I should be good tomorrow. What I meant by 'preparation day' is the day before the journey where Oak gives us a task to make sure we are ready, I forgot to go into detail before about that. @Chrocey that is a great idea, if we get our Pokemon we can practice a bit and bond with them to have a little bit of time in advance. I don't know when we should start but we look good right now. When I do share the role play thread, I will sum up what will happen when we enter.

Its the day before you start your first Pokemon journey! Professor Oak is going to give your first Pokemon when you arrive in homeroom. For the students that got their Pokemon and are going on their journey tomorrow, they will be taken to a place in Route 1 to have some practice with their Pokemon. What task does he have in store for these students and are they truly ready to be Pokemon Trainers? (P.S. towns are much bigger in scale that from the games, keep that in mind.)

Roleplay Link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/travelers-of-kanto.20647/

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
@GalacticDeg accepted.

@Lightning-the-emolga there are a few things off about your bio that I request you might want to change. Your name is more of a nickname so I want you to put down a normal first and last name and then in the roleplay tell others your nickname. I got a vibe that the bow is similar to anothers, so if you can change that to something else that would be appreciated.

Changed the name and the item stufful wearing.

Bolero

Previously Boleroofnoodles
Trainer
Name: Charles Wilson
Appearence: curly brown hair, green eyes, smiling Appearence and white skin. Wears a green and wellow striped t-shirt, a black hat with a white stripe and a light green short jeans
Personality: optimistic and loves pokemon, because his mom is daycare woman, so he is accustomed with pokemon since he was little
Traits: creative and intelligent
Other: (N/A)

Pokemon
Name: Scott
Species: Dratini
Appearence: have a bell cord
Personality: courageous
Moveset: Aqua tail, Headbutt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath
Other: (N/A)

Last edited:
I am wondering if I could join, but my character might need to be tweaked a bit before I join. Is it alright if my character already has her Pokémon before she even arrives to Professor Oak's class? There is this culture her and her 6 siblings have. When someone is born in their family, a Pokémon may be born at the same time. If this happens, then the Pokémon is given to the newborn and they live and grow with one another. My character will be 11 and will have a Pichu, and would have been homeschooled before going to Oak's school, so she knows quite a bit already (as she will have almost the same know-it-all personality that Max did in the anime, and a perfect memory helps with that). She just had to get more social skills.

Would that be alright? And do we have to stick to the 4-move rule? Pokémon have the intelligence of a small child to a teenager (with the more advanced ones like Lapras and Ninetales being somewhere around the late teens). I doubt they can forget a move once they have more than 4 moves. I am just wondering if our Pokémon can have more than 4 moves. If not, then this will be hella difficult for me, since I struggle with move choices. XD

I do something akin to battle style instead, where the Pokémon have a preferred way of battling and will prefer to learn moves that fit that way of battling.

Last edited:
@Merciless Medic I don't see a problem with our oc, it is actually very unique and has a story that is not just a random reason for you to start with a Pokemon. About the moves, I think the 4 moves has to stay but we can make the Pokemon use those moves in a unique way that makes the origonal move almost new. I hope your okay with that... :(

Oh, cool, yea I can do that! Give me a second to import my character sheet and fix it up!

Oh before I do, I will explain things so it makes sense for the choices of my character if you want an answer. Aaaand I just realized something... I have 3 other characters at this school... all 11, and brothers to my original female character.. Can I have those with me too?

So I will be having 4 characters, each of them having birth Pokémon.

Last edited:
For some reason, my brain read 16+ characters and didn't register it XD but since I'm having 4 characters who are all 11 and are siblings to one another, and have been homeschooled for 5 years and have the academic language of a middle-high schooler because their mother is a herbalist and a retired teacher and their father an inventor...

Yea, is that alright?

Sorry for replying so many times in a short notice, I am incredibly excited for some reason, and I dont know why this RP of all RPs I have been in makes me feel so giddy XD

EDIT: okay, I fixed my spam XD

:@ Sorry, I had to think about that one for a bit. If they are all going to be on the journey then that might be interesting but if it is only for the first day I am fine with it. Sorry if I am sounding negitive towards people having many characters, I am not really a fan of that cuz it gets confusing for me and sometimes for others. I mean it's not like I specified that nobody could have more than one character so go on ahead, I will take that as my punishment. XD

Everstone would just lock the Pokémon from expending energy to evolve, as it is shown that Pokémon evolve in a flash of light similar to how a star or the sun would look, and those things expend energy to be bright.

Or at least that's my take on it.

Trainer
Name: Pyroshu "Pyros" Rastrixen Darastrix
Appearence: Pyros has red and orange hair that flows upward like a flame and the hair has royal blue roots. His eyes are royal blue with red and orange specks dotting the iris. He has a pale, yet reddish tint on his skin, and he is 4'11" (1.50 m) and weighs 110 lbs (49.90 kg). He is a little toned and muscular from working on his family's ranch. His usual rugged attire consists of a royal blue t-shirt, a flame motif sleeveless jacket that's ripped where the sleeves would be, black sneakers, dark blue jeans held together by a black Pokéball belt, a royal blue backpack with a dragon motif, and he has a twine he made into a necklace himself that dips right below his collarbone. There are charms strung on it, that are Charcoal and Dragon Scale charms. He also has small nicks and scars from working on the ranch.
Personality: He has a quick-temper, especially when he sees something unjust happening in front of him. He does have a slightly enlarged ego due to insecurities of not being strong enough, but that's hidden pretty well. He is also loyal, until it conflicts with his just morals.
Traits: Playful, Brotherly, Reckless, Extroverted, Goofball.
Trainer Class: Fire- and Dragon-Type Trainer
Other: He is more in tune with Pokémon than people, but his extroverted nature helps him make friends.

Pokémon
Name: Zarda
Species: Charmander - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Appearence: She is slightly larger than the average Charmander, being 3 ft (0.91 m) instead of 2 ft (0.61 m).
Item: N/A
Personality: She easily gets jealous when she isn't the one receiving attention, especially around Fire-Types getting attention from her trainer. She also shares her hot headedness with her trainer, but is also highly affectionate and loyal towards Pyros and his siblings. She also is very motherly, and tries to take care of Pokémon smaller in size than her, regardless if they are older than her or not.
Ability: Blaze - When Zarda's stamina is low, her Fire-Type attacks increase in damage, and her flame on her tail glows whitish when it activates.
Moveset:
  • Smokescreen - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Zarda unleashes an obscuring cloud of smoke from her mouth by having her flame burn inside completely and then expelling it from her body. She will use this and spin around to make a tornado of obscuring smoke. When used, Pokémon that don't have a good nose (like Growlithe) or don't have Odor Sleuth to smell out her campfire smoke scent through the bad smoke scent and don't have Foresight to pick her glowing flame out of the smoke won't be able to hit her so well, unless they get lucky. She will also use this outside of battle to tell Pyros she is ill.
  • Ember - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Zarda unleashes a barrage of little flames from her mouth and/or tail by swishing her tail around and aims towards the opponent. It has a 10% chance to inflict a burn.
  • Metal Claw - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Zarda coats metal energy over her claws and hand and slashes at the foe with them. When she is angry or not wanting to lose, she will use both claws in the attack, but she will have less accuracy with her non-dominant claw (left). It has a 10% chance to leave her claws hardened and raise her physical attack.
  • Dragon Dance - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Status | Zarda vigorously dances a powerful, mystic dance, focusing on her speed and physical power and letting her hidden draconic energy do its magic as it bathes her whilst she does this primal, yet ritualistic dance. This will raise her speed and physical power.
Trainer
Name: Mielshtrix "Miel" Pabith Darastrix
Appearence: Miel has sea blue hair that comes down to his jawline and ends in icy blue tips. His eyes are ice with specks of warmer blue in them. He has a pale complexion and is 4'11" (1.50 m) and weighs 105 lbs (47.63 m). He is more lean and toned than muscular and has polished skin. He wears formal clothing, sticking to a light blue dress shirt, either a dark blue bowtie or tie, black or dark blue slacks held up with a dark blue trainer belt, black dress shoes with a reinforced sole for traveling, and a dark blue backpack with white zippers. Around his neck is a twine he handmade into a necklace, which dips down towards the middle of his sternum, and has the charms Mystic Water and Never Melt Ice.
Personality: He is usually quiet and calm compared to Pyros and Stror, but is always watching and has a better understanding of the world around him than most people his age. He tends to come off as rude when he is explaining something that seems to be common knowledge to him, and doesn't apologize for his behavior unless someone points it out. He will do just about anything for his family though, but anxieties plague him enough to question people he is the most closest to.
Traits: Cautious, Introverted, Serious, Calm, Bookworm, Strategist
Trainer Class: Water- and Ice-Type Trainer
Other: He is more in tune with Pokémon than people, and his anxieties tend to exacerbate this, making it difficult for him to maintain friendships.

Pokémon
Name: Laplace
Species: Lapras - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE][TYPE]Ice[/TYPE]
Appearence: She is a lot smaller than the average Lapras, being only 5'05" (1.65 m). She will grow larger with age, but for now, she's stuck at this height.
Personality: Because of her smaller stature, she is quite timid and has troubles trying to fight on land or against Pokémon bigger than her. She always seems to know when Miel gets anxious and will soothe him with a lullaby and insist he rests on her shell until his anxieties stop plaguing him (it's only later in his life that he realizes he needs medication for his anxiety).
Ability: Water Absorb - Instead of taking Water-Type damage, Laplace heals any damage she has incurred and regains her stamina a bit.
Moveset:
  • Sing - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | A soothing lullaby sung in a calm voice that puts the foe to sleep. Laplace does this to soothe Miel's anxieties.
  • Mist - [TYPE]Ice[/TYPE] | Status | She releases a white mist from her mouth and cloaks her side of the field, protecting any negative changes in their battle state (prevents lowering of stats). Also uses it to cool down people who need the refreshing coolness.
  • Ice Shard - [TYPE]Ice[/TYPE] | Physical | She flash freezes an icicle or chunks of rugged ice quickly and hurls it at the opponent with surprising speed (+1 priority).
  • Water Pulse - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE] | Special | Laplace expels a pulsing blast of water infused with ultrasonic waves that has a 20% chance to confuse the target when it hits them. Also can use this to fill up a small area with water.
Trainer
Name: Strorgos "Stror" Vythalinibor Darastrix
Appearence: He has spiky yellow hair that has steel tips and brick red roots, while his eyes are a steely color wity yellow and brick red dots. He is 4'11" (1.50 m) and weighs 115 lbs (52.16 kg), as he's packing on more muscle than Pyros. His outfit consists of workout clothes, with his usual being a brick red tank top, grey gym shorts, yellow sneakers, and he has a yellow and black backpack slung over his shoulder with clips for his Pokéballs. He also has a twine he made into a necklace that dips right above the collarbone divot. The charms he has are Magnet, Black Belt, and Iron Ball.
Personality: He is a major show off and loves to entertain people. Him and Pyros constantly try to one-up each other because of their similar personalities, and Stror usually calls it a draw to keep both of their egos intact. He is also very excitable and he has an interest obsession interest in working out. He even gets a little upset when he couldn't work himself or his Pokémon out a day. If it's a different topic, he is usually very laid back about it and doesn't show a whole lot of concern until it starts to hurt someone, even if he hardly knows them.
Traits: Extroverted, Athletic, Laid back, Class Clown, Showoff.
Trainer Class: Electric-, Fighting-, and Steel-Type Trainer
Other: He is more in tune with Pokémon than people, but his extroverted nature helps him make friends.

Pokémon
Name: Dédé
Species: Togedemaru - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Steel[/TYPE]
Appearence: He is larger than the usual Togedemaru, being 1'04" (0.41 m) instead of the usual foot (0.30 m).
Personality: He is very serious and sometimes doesn't enjoy his trainer making a fool of himself every 10 minutes. He zaps him occasionally to help him focus or stop acting in such a way that it makes Dédé embarrassed. If he has been worked out too much that day or the day before, he will outright refuse to battle.
Ability: Iron Barbs - When bristled, any attacker that hits Dédé will take damage.
Moveset:
  • Thunder Shock - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Special | Dédé releases a potent stream of electricity to damage the foe. It has a 10% chance to paralyze. He can use this to power most electrically-based gadgets or recharge other Pokémon. When used after Charge, will gain more power to either recharge a fellow Electric-Type or damage a foe even more.
  • Charge - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Status | Generates more electricity in its pouches for use by an Electric-Type move that should be used next.
  • Defense Curl - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Curls up into a tight ball defensively, increasing its physical defense by hiding its vulnerable spots. Powers up Rollout when used right after this move.
  • Rollout - [TYPE]Rock[/TYPE] | Physical | Dédé rolls towards the opponent and keeps doing so until he misses or hits the environment, or his roll gets interrupted. Will do more damage if Defense Curl is used right before it.
Trainer
Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Appearence: Her long hair is pale purple with black roots and pink tips. Her eyes are black with pink and pale purple dots thrown in and black circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her skin is pale and pinkish, and she is 5'00" (1.52 m) and weighs 100 lbs (45.36 kg) due to lack of sleep and nutrition. She is lean and toned, though, but almost a stick. Her usual attire makes her look a little edgy and goth. She wears a black shirt with pink cuffs and collar, pale purple jeans held up with a black trainer belt, black combat boots, a black trench coat, and has a black backpack with pink and purple accents. She also has a twine made into a choker with the charms Black Glasses, Spell Tag, and Twisted Spoon.
Personality: She has a few problems, but despite them, she keeps a positive attitude and puts on a smile. She does have some anxiety and paranoia plaguing her, and her constant chronic insomnia and night terrors make it difficult for her to sleep. She can be a bit snippy if she didn't have enough sleep to begin with, but will try to keep her emotions in check. She doesn't like talking about herself because she feels like she doesn't understand herself enough to talk about herself, even if it is as simple as asking her an opinion. She also lacks morals, so she uses Pyros's moral compass to guide herself.
Traits: Introverted, Friendly, Irritable, Reckless, Curious.
Trainer Class: Psychic-, Ghost-, and Dark-Type Trainer
Other: She is more in tune with Pokémon than people, and her introvertedness and her whole slew of mental issues exacerbate this.

Pokémon
Name: Chu
Species: Pichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Appearence: Chu is smaller than the average Pichu, being 6 inches (0.15 m) instead of the usual foot (0.30 m).
Personality: She is extremely mischievous and likes to play pranks on her trainer. Although, she is generally really nice and playful, and super affectionate towards strangers, who find her cuteness endearing. She may also use her cuteness to get what she wants, but her cuteness doesn't affect her trainer.
Ability: Lightning Rod - When there is an Electric-Type attack, it will be drawn to her and will be absorbed into her ear tips or tail, giving her more special power. Doing this too much, and she can enlarge her electric cheek pouches to the limit and get sick if she can't get rid of it in time.
Moveset:
  • Disarming Voice - [TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE] | Special | A heart-wrenching cry is released at the foe, tugging at their heartstrings and rarely missing (unless the foe can't hear). Will try and use this to deter others from fighting her.
  • Thunder Punch - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Physical | She sheathes her paw in electricity and punches the foe. Has a 10% chance to paralyze. She can combine this with Iron Tail to create a physical onslaught similar to Close Combat, but won't do as much damage as Close Combat and she'll tire easily.
  • Iron Tail - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Her tail stiffens to the likeness of metal and slams the foe with it. Has a 30% chance to weaken the foe's physical defense on a hit. Will use this in combination with Thunder Punch in something similar to Close Combat, but tires out easily and not as powerful as Close Combat. Can also use this attack to launch herself up in the air.
  • Volt Tackle - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Physical | A tackle that covers Chu in electricity and slams into the foe hard enough to cause large recoil damage, but has a 10% chance to paralyze. Can stop mid-charge, but takes a lot of mental discipline to stop and use the momentum for her advantage.
I think they can hold it if they get an anklet or bracelet or fashion it into a necklace.

Last edited: