1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Trapped In Galar Snowpeak

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Chachi, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

1. Current openings: 4 in total including myself.
    Full Teams are okay.
    Basic rules:
    No Legendaries
    No god moding
    Must be complete Paragraphs, nothing less than five sentences
    ***^ Basic Pokecharms roleplay rules ^***
    ---
    You and three other trainers have been trapped In a hidden cave after spontaneous encounter, undiscovered by others. As you travel deeper into the mountain by cave, you discover a hot spring only used by Pokemon of the Galar Region, and it is guarded by a strange golden aura Avalugg and Abomasnow. The team must find a way to escape the cave or risk being frozen to death, or meet there demise by the hands of the Spring Guardians who will not stop until the intruders have been disposed of.

2. Hey, so this looks pretty interesting! Is there a character form I can use, or should I make my own? About how old do you want the trainers to be?

AlrightAttorney likes this.
  3. Hello! you can make your own, I welcome all types of characters and all ages. since it's pokemon, I mainly use my 15 year old named Sunni.
    everyone is allowed one shiny and a team of any type. (as long as it follows the pokecharms rp rules of course)

if you like you can post your character form here as well for me to see it.
    also everyone is expected to come up with a scenario that in some way or form had them end up in the cave

examples:
    chased by a pokemon
    needed shelter
    running from an avalanche
    treasure hunter etc.

4. Okay, got it! I’ll put up my form tonight ^.^

Do you mind if I have two characters? They’re a sibling pair so it’d be fun to have them together =)

Chachi likes this.
  5. if you can handle two at the same time that’s fine. I’ll make the role play once we get one more trainer in so at least we start with three (:

6. AceTrainerGold

AceTrainerGold Previously FullmetalShogun

I’m interested in this. So what will be the main goal of the rp, to get off the mountain?

Chachi likes this.
  7. forgive me for a late reply long day at work, (will be focused tomorrow because I have it off). but yes the main focus is to
    escape the mountain
    as well as discover the secret behind the hot spring and why these two golden aura pokemon are bent on basically destroying the trainers.

AceTrainerGold likes this.
  8. A'ight! Here we go~

Name: Alison "Allie" Silverstone
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: She has shoulder-blade length blue hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'6. She has a slim build and is of caucasian descent.
    Personality: Bright, bubbly, and filled to the brim with charisma, Allie's the person to talk to if you want to smile. She's a sweet kid, with a love for life and an unmatchable determination. She's a touch rash, which tends not to work in her favour. Very little can deter her from a goal, a trait she inherited from her sister.
    How she got in the cave: Out of pure curiosity. She wanted to go in and explore, only to be trapped.
    Relations: Talia Silverstone (Sister)
    Team:
    Eve the Eevee (F)
    Moon the Shiny Ralts (F)

Name: Talia Silverstone
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Appearance: Unlike her sister's technicolor hair, Talia has a natural shade of brown instead, cut to just below her shoulders. Her eyes, however, match her sister's. She stands at a height of 5'9, has a slim build, and is of caucasian descent.
    Personality: Unlike Allie's bold and brash personality, Talia is calm and collected. She's quite modest, and tends to understate her skills. She is an intelligent person, and very bookish. On stage, she is bold and excited, but she tends to be somewhat reserved when she isn't performing.
    How she got in the cave: "It was Allie's idea. On any other occasion, I would have gone with my gut and said no, but for some reason, I decided that following Allie was a lovely idea. Oh, how wrong I was..."
    Relations: Alison Silverstone (Sister)
    Team:
    Harmony the Togekiss (F)
    Melody the Altaria (F, Holding Moderator-Approved Altarianite. I can provide photographic proof of approval, if you desire.)
    Cadence the Meowstic (F)
    Blossom the Lilligant (F)
    Soprano the Lapras (M)
    Treble the Gardevoir (F)
    Other: She is a well-known celebrity, known across the regions for her music and her performing skills. She is very easily recognized. So is Allie, for that matter.

AceTrainerGold and Chachi like this.
  9. Nice, I'll have mine up as well in a bit. I'll age Sunni just a bit, I usually push him between 15-18 depending on the graph of the roleplay
    since this might become pretty violent I'll usher him to 18 with his 4 man team.
    but I love how both characters aren't polar opposites (as in super happy and super sad yenno?)

10. They're intended to be counterparts to each other, while still sharing the same personality traits deep down. They're sisters, after all. Their dynamic is really fun to write for. I don't like doing polar opposite pairs that much. ^.^

AceTrainerGold and Chachi like this.
  11. name: Sunni Tachibana
    nickname: Sun
    sexuality: he's just in the moment.
    appearance: short red "auburn" hair, slightly shaved in the back to resemble a bowl cut that covers his eyes when unkempt [Reference one], Usualy parts to the side to give himself two bangs [Reference two]. He stands at 5'11 with honey kissed hazel eyes. He's of Islander decent, so his skin is as well sunkissed brown.

personality: He's a very energetic, head strong young man, who has always been to himself. He grew up with two twin older brothers, who have made names for themselves and have become well known for beating leagues in record times. He lives in their shadow, slowly trying to find out his own path which has made him very strong mentally and physically. He's able to carry his own weight in his journey.

relations: Heo and Tora Tachibana
    team:

Machop-M- named Torn. His childhood friend: was given to him by his grandfather once he reached journey age. he's stubborn in nature, but big hearted and strong willed.
    Doublade (shiny)-M- named Dios. Very happy, springy. Sunni found him during a foggy night through a dense forest. Dios was defending a lone Snom from a group of mischievous Panchams.
    Corviknight-F- named Senai. This protective mother saw the raw potential in Sunni during their battle and has become his right hand protector ever since.
    Mystery egg- Sunni was given this egg on his journey after helping a injured farmer. Unknown Pokemon.

"Sunni and Torn were chased into the cave after the calm snow fall weather turned into a violent blizzard. The boy accidentally kicked over a Sneasel, after the storm brewed. The gang became hostile even with Sunni's pleads. Once in the cave, Him and Torn took shelter as the Sneasel sealed the entrance with a Ice block created by the move Blizzard."

#11 Chachi, Dec 7, 2019 at 6:07 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:45 PM
  12. AceTrainerGold

AceTrainerGold Previously FullmetalShogun

Name: Ryu Satou
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Black spiked hair (in a similar style to Blue in S&M) and hazel coloured eyes. He stands at around 5’10.
    Personality: He always ready for a battle and is a very competent battler. He cares for his Pokemon a lot and treats them like partners.
    Realations: Kenji Satou (Older brother)
    Team:
    Grovyle-M-
    Grovyle was his starter Pokemon and the two of them have been together ever since. Grovyle is brash in nature and quite immature. His moves are: Leaf Bladd, X-Scissor, Quick Attack and Dual Chop.
    Arcanine-M- He ran across this Pokemon on his trip to mount pyre and it followed him for ages, eventually he caught and evolved it into Arcanine. Arcanine is a lot like most dogs in real life: happy, energetic and playful. But he is still pretty powerful. His moves are: Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Flame Charge and Fire Fang.
    Sandile-M- A Pokemon given to him by his brother after his trip to Unova. Sandile is always wanting to battle, he is often disappointed when not chosen for a battle and will try to jump in on the action. His moves are: Dig, Bite and Sand Tomb.
    Egg (Will be a Sneasel)- An egg that he found just sitting on the mountain, it was about to go off a cliff so he grabbed it and took it with him.

Ryu went to save this egg from falling off the cliff edge, he chased it for a while, eventually getting lost in the snowstorm unable to see. He eventually found a cave and decided to use it as shelter for both him and his Pokemon.

Chachi likes this.
  13. alright! that’s great, we can start the rp.
    I’ll be sure to get it up soon (: !

14. Alright forgive me guys, I've been typing up the RP for a few hours now, my introduction is a little long hopefully a nice read. wrapping it up shortly.

15. Rp up!
    place your introduction replies, then we'll go in order