• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers: Unicron Rises

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
There is a disturbance in the multiverse, the singularity known as Unicron has wrecked havoc upon every universe, cybertronians from hundreds of universes have been brought together, Autobots and Decepticons and everybody in between must come together, however, will they be able to work past their differences and destroy him? How many casualties will be suffered?

Alright, lets cut the shit, no pretentious crap, you can claim any characters from any transformers media as long as they aren't transformers Jesus, the main plot is that unicron threatens to destroy every universe, and if the transformers are to survive they must band together to defeat him.

Now, let me set up some base rules,
1: Basic charms rules
2: You cannot claim Planet sized characters.
3: No god-like characters without asking me first.
4: I will allow OCs as long as they aren't Mary Sues.
5: You may claim combiner teams, but if a character is a member of a combiner team and the rest of the team has been claimed by another roleplayer, they both get to control the combiner.

I know this isn't the best opening to a roleplay, but it's somethin' and I'm cool with anybody helping to flesh this out.

I'll be claiming Grimlock from Fall Of Cybertron
Optimus Prime from DOTM
Bumblebee from DOTM
Shockwave from DOTM (I'll be tweaking his personality)
Stinger from AOE
A High-ranking decepticon based off of this design for Shockwave (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...56/Transformers20320-20shockwave20concept.png
Credit goes to the artist, I will be willing to describe the design as well as possible if any of the staff members have a problem with it)
Predaking from G1 (Or maybe a custom version from bayverse, idk yet
And Blackout

Once we get 2 more people interested I'll get the roleplay thread up.

Last edited: