• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer-Space Q&A Session & Twitter/Facebook announcements!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Apologies for the slightly delayed update here - but I haven't really had a chance to do more than breathe the past couple of weeks. So, better late than never, the transcript for the Trainer-Space Q&A session earlier this month is now available online on the Trainer-Space website: http://www.trainer-space.com/preview/

Hopefully another Q&A session wont be too far away, but it will depend on my schedule for getting more work done first.

In the meantime, you can now follow the project on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook to keep up to date with any developments as they're announced - and, closer to the time, we'll be using both Facebook and Twitter to hand out beta invites and run competitions.

In more Pokecharms related news, now that I've got the chance to actually think again, I'll be concentrating on the Pokecharms relaunch (and, thus, the Pokedex relaunch) for the forseeable future an effort to get that up and running as soon as possible. Expect more updates on this in the next couple of weeks.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for this, Alex. All the best with the other projects :)

*Becomes a fan of the Facebook group* ^^

I've finally become of fan of this awesome future website. I've looked at the pictures, too, and found them a-maz-ing. I just wish I had some variant of x-ray vision so I could see behind the evil blocks. :p