• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

"Shoot Uumm Our mum told me...I mean your mum told me to keep it a secret eny way stay away from here groundon lives here Bro...I mean dude so let's get out of here let's go home..I mean to your house.

Lucas would sigh,
"Man, I'll arrange a deal, We will have a pokemon battle a 1v1 and if you win ill go with you if I win you let me go up."
Lucas was ready to go
"What do you say kiddo."

All right little Bro...I mean dude He sends out Greninja all right let's rock a special bond appears like ash Greninja but better come on Bro..I mean dude send out your poke
Now or you forfeit ha wispears little Bro...I mean dude

Lucas smirked and nodded at blastoise..
"Alright man, Ill go first Blastoise rapid spin!"
The blue creature went into it shell and it started spinning really fast and then it launched at greninja

It's a miss GRENINJA USE MEGA SHURIKEN (It one shots and it can't miss and protection don't work)blastoise fainted well I win come with me and Bro. .I mean dude I need tell you a secret and more things

(You cant say If the other pokes faint or not plus "mega shurkien" don't exist and no godding either I don't want this to get banned)
Blastoise managed to endure the hit
"Blastoise Now!"

Last edited:
(Oh yeah I ment water SHURIKEN and sorry for saying your poke fainted)
"Ok you win but Bro...dude I need tell you a secret I am your brother that's why I was acting weird mum wants you home now she wants to see you Ok " he said

"Dude I am 18, Didn't You know you was the youngest of the three?"
Lucas stormed off
"Groudon is a fire and ground type its weak against water like blastoise I will be fine."
Lucas managed to reach the top of the volcano he sat there and watched the lava.

(Your going to get this banned You cant encounter any legends only if the owner says)"

"Must be dead or maybe not even there at all"
Lucas got up and started walking down there he encountered a wild eevee
"I could use a jolteon.."
Lucas threw his nest ball at the small fluffy creature
and in 3 turns it was caught
"Eevee take this thunderstone"
In No time at all it was a jolteon.

(Ugh. Ugh. Ughhhhhhhhh. So... Legends CAN be encountered, only if a moderator like StellarWind allowed it. There are more details about this in the rules. I, even as owner of the RP thread, cannot allow Legends in UNLESS a mod allowed it. No Godmodding, as usual. Hope I could clear some things out.)

Elio looked up at the volcano, holding the Wishiwashi's Net Ball in his left hand. "...I wonder why nature starts getting wilder here... Lava just... Came out of nowhere... Fortunately, I had Carnevale with me. ...I DO wonder how a fight with a legendary Pokemon would go though..." Elio got a giggle, turned away and started walking into the same forest as Lucas. He saw a blue light, and decided to check it out. He hid behind a tree, before seeing an Eevee... Evolve.

(@Lucasbruns dont double or even triple post you will really banned this thread)
"Hey Eres could this be nature" Jay asked while running. "Or is this a crazy suicide attempt" he said when he right eye stop glowing. Before reaching the top lava was slowly coming down." Oh Arceus do anyone have a water type right now" Jay said while trying not to panic.

As Torracat scratched at the webs, it finally freed itself! "Torracat, use Flamethrower on Ariados!" shouted Kyle. Torracat shot out a Flamethrower at the spider Pokemon and damaged it. Ariados flied in at Torracat with X-Scissor, but it dodged and used Fire Fang. Ariados was knocked out!

Torracat let out Kyle, Rockruff, and Raichu, and as they fled the forest, Kyle held out a PokeBall, thinking about how good a partner Ariados would make. He tapped the PokeBall to its head and tapped it. Ariados went inside and the ball shook three times.Finally it stopped. "Alright!" shouted Kyle. "I got Ariados!"

Elio looked at the top of the volcano brimming with lava and saw Jay. He immediately got out the Net Ball, and as his tiny Wishiwashi transformed into a huge School, he shouted:

"Carnevale! Use Hydro Pump on this volcano!"

The enormous Water Pokemon shot a intense beam of water directly at the volcano, dousing the lava.

As Kyle walked out of the forest, he found Umbreon and Charizard looking for him! Ere's Pokemon! "Hey!" shouted Kyle as the Pokemon ran over to him. "Where is Ere?" They pointed at the volcano. "Then let's go!" exclaimed Kyle as he hopped on Charizard's back, grabbed Umbreon, and prepped himself for what could or would come.

"Jolteon, Blastoise lets go back to the volcano I see theres a water user up there"
They ran past the guy in the trees and started their climb
"Blastoise aim you cannons up in the sky and use hydro pump, Jolteon thunderbolt!"
Both moves collided and it created rain, the lava pouring out of the volcano was cooling down.

(Ok forget I encountered Kyogre)" Hmm Greninja where are you!!"He searches the volcano for Greninja "I need rest" He falls asleep on the top of the volcano He dreams of finding Greninja and becoming the champion

As Lucas reaches the top he sees his brother asleep
"dude this is no time to sleep"
He nodded at his blastoise "Now use a small water gun"
and it gently let out a water gun hoping to wake him up.

He wakes up "What The he'll " He sent out Sceptile "who did that" The water was in his eyes he couldn't see " oh no" "hey team rocket go away" he shouted "what do you want" He said

Lucas would shake is head in disbelief
"Its just me your brother, I came back for you."
Lucas got his small white cloth out of his pocket and wiped the person on the floors face
"Get up Now, You cant stay here by yourself."

"Guys..." He was pointing the the towering figure of Aggron. The mighty beast let out a huge roar then used Stone Edge heading towards Kyle. "Kyle!" He pushed Kyle out of the way. Ere got hurt instead. His stomach was bleeding.

Last edited:
"Holy moley" He shouted "oh no" he said "I'm going" he left Ere in the dust "at least I didn't get hurt" he sees Ash Ketchum "hi Ash." Ash:What's up Ri(Riley for short).They High Five "well our brother Lucas is clueless were his brothers."Ash:Well Clueless Lucas that's what I say.They go home

(Sorry guys, I'm making a short message about my state irl. I won't be able to get online for a while, I can't even say when I'll be able to be on again. See, I've got a shit load of exams coming up, as well as trips to like Denmark or Spain. I really won't be able to get online at all. Please, keep on with the RP and make it great! -DoctorFiraga)

"Ere your alright" He yelled. "Your not going to die understand" still screaming. When Jay eye started to glow blue,and put hand on Eres wound to heal him. "Kyle distract that thing he screamed while healing Eres.

Stunned by Ere's act of courage, Kyle attempted to distract the Aggron in front of him. "Torracat, Rockruff, Raichu, Ariados, let's go!" As his Pokemon came out, Kyle sent Torracat, Raichu, and Rockruff to use their moves to distract them, and it had Ariados weave webs around Aggron's body and tie it up!

team: squirtle

After searching for hours in the forest flame finally found the perfect Pokémon it was a pichu flame: "yeah let's catch it squirtle use tackle!!!" Squirtle used tackle it was effective pichu used thunder shock it was super effective squirtle used tackle it was effective pichu used thunder shock it was super effective pichu took recoil damage squirtle is at low health flame used poke ball "don don don don don" "click" pichu was caught and added to flame's party

To be continued...

The web successfully tied up the large, menacing Pokemon, giving time for the others to unleash their moves on it and knock it out! They had to be careful not to cut the strings, however.

He smiled to show that he was saying 'thank you'.
"Kyle, you may want to catch the Aggron," he said, then bleeding a lot more. He took off his eyepatch and put it near him. The empty socket was bleeding, non stop.

Kyle looked at Ere, for he had proposed an idea he hadn't thought of. "Sure then."He grabbed a PokeBall from his waist. "PokeBall, go!" He threw the Pokemon, and it went inside. The PokeBall shook once, twice, three times, and then stopped. "I caught Aggron!" exclaimed Kyle.

"Good..jo- ow!" he moaned in pain. Suddenly then, an orb flew out of no-where touched Ere, Jay and Kyle. Ere's stomach was fine.
"....I'm okay? Hey Kyle... doesn't that look like Groudon's Primal stone?"

"Yeah," he said, then realizing something! "Wait, then the stone I found on the dock......" Kyle pulled out a sapphire stone and said, "When I fell in the water, Litten grabbed this stone as some sort of support. Could this be Kyogre's Primal stone?"

"Hmm.." he checked his memory, " Yes! Now, I think we may want to keep them safe. Let's advance through Hoenn and train up."
Ere stopped for a second then said, "Kyle, I want you to have this," he held out a Pokeball, "it's a Vikavolt - you might need it for coming gym battle."

Kyle's eyes widened. "Really?" He grabbed the PokeBall. "Thanks! Now, I have a full team, but, I still got to go to Littleroot Town." Then, he realized something. "Wait, are we at the Littleroot Port?"

"Yep, we can take one of my bikes. I have five so it's not a problem."
He noticed the huge scar on his stomach and the rip in his hoodie.
"Let's heal up first."

"Ok, then!" said Kyle. They walked to the Pokemon Center, and Kyle handed the nurse all six of his Pokemon. It was hard to believe how far he'd come, when just a day ago he'd had Litten, Rockruff, and Raichu. Now, Litten evolved into Torracat and he'd caught three new Pokemon. Kyle hoped his whole adventure would be as good as it was now!

"Hey Kyle, why don't we have a little fishing? We boths probably don't have any water Pokemon and it will be great fun!"
He then looked over to Kyle's Torracat, still exhausted from all the intese battling, "Yeah, it actually would give your Pokemon a break."

"Uh, sure!" said Kyle. "Looking at the different water types here in Hoenn would be kind of cool, and I don't have any myself, so I'll take Vikavolt with me to catch some!" He requested its PokeBall back from the nurse. "It never really did battle, so it'll be up to the challenge!"

Walking over to the river back, Ere waited for something to appear. Then out of nowhere, a Marshtomp and a.... Blastoise(?) appeared.
"I'll take the Blastoise? Go Luxray!" The Luxray used Thunderbolt, then tackle. It was on one HP so Ere threw a Luxury ball and.... he caught it!

"Ok, then," said Kyle. "Vikavolt, use Bug Bite on Marshtomp!" Vikavolt attacked Marshtomp, giving Kyle the chance to throw the PokeBall and catch Marshtomp! "Who should I send out for now?" he thought. He couldn't send away Rockruff, it still needed training. For now, it would have to be his strongest, Aggron. It wouldn't listen to it much anyways.