• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

"You must be Marina. The one who I defeated. I'm part of the Kanto Elite 4 now as well. He looked around.
"The first step of Rayquaza! He's sending them to Groudon - where they'll die!"

"Oh, great. Does this happen often?" Marina asked, with her Mightyena and Luxray immediately starting to sniff the ground. Meowstic blinked, showing a flash of concern before reverting to her usual disdainful expression.

"Okay." Her pokemon obeyed unwillingly, not wishing to have their trainer without ready protection. She glanced around warily, as if daring something to suddenly appear from the ground and start threatening the group.

"Okay. No more pokemon abductions. You all must have a Trainer Card, right? Place it on the ground in a triangle shape." He placed his down. It was diagonal.

Marina frowned while taking out her card. "Yeah, why so specific?" She inquired, also setting her card down and sitting like Ere had said. "And this better work, whatever it is." The trainer added under her breath.

Each card would glow. Three beams shot up. Each trainer was now floating.
"We are now safe - but not invinible. Arceus is watching us as we speak so we can take on Groudon. And Marina, I heard that."

"Hey Jay? Isn't that your Lucario? Arceus has brought back your pokemon but where's mine?" He frowned then went back to his normal face.
"Guys, you can let your pokemon out and take your trainer cards too." (Got to go)

(Okay, let's wait for DoctorFiraga and Star before continuing much further.)

"Just...act like the floating didn't happen." She whispered to herself and stood back up, retrieved her card, then ran after Kyle to help. The trainer passed someone crying on a bench but didn't pay attention to it, considering the missing Raichu to be more important.

"Lucario" He said while hugging pokemon. Jay right eye was glowing and lucario notice that his trainer. "Oh yea i forgot that lucario knows if that my right eye glows blue that he knows that me." he explained.

(Sorry, had to take care of some problems irl, I caught up with the RP).

Elio looked around, closing his right eye with his Infernape doing the same. "Crap, my eye is activating..." he thought, and as he mumbled to himself, he returned his enormous Wishiwashi to it's Net Ball. Elio was sweating, and also returned his Infernape.

( May I join Here's some facts:
Name: Lucas
Interests: Music and Gym battles
Hates: Ghost types
appearance:
Blue hair, A tall figure , Red eyes some what odd
Pokémon: Blastoise, abra, Pidgeotto.)

The Blue headed tall gent would sit on the floor tired and hungry

"I knew I should've went to the pokemon centre ugh.."
and next thing he knew he was asleep.

(Kid, if you can't stop doing one liners or crap like that, you'll get us BANNED. So it's either you put effort in your texting, or you stop RPing here. It's up to your choice.)

Elio groaned as he walked up to Marina, still with his eye closed. "Hey again, Marina. I see you found us..." He greeted her normally.

He would awake with a huge migraine
"Ugh I feel like a pyduck with a head ache"
he would slowly open his eyes.
"I can't move my leg, It feels sprang ugh.."

The gent would reach into his trousers pocket and pick up a ultra ball, the ball had a certain shine to hit as he held it.
As he called the pokemon out a light broke out and blastoise was standing there.
"I might as well try what my brother marlon the 8th gym leader in unova told me, Okay Blastoise!, Aim them cannons at that tree and use hydro pump"
Two Blast's of water went flying from the huge metal cannons towards a tree.
with a huge impact the tree and in know time it hit the ground.
"Okay abra come out and use physic"
the yellow creature came out of its small ball and shot a huge pink and purple beam from its mind at the tree, With a flash the tree was gone.

"I guess that's why I got invited here."
He said with a smirk

Abra Out of nowhere started sensing that he and his trainer was being stalked
This worried the boy.
"I Know Someone's there!"
He looked around
"Abra use shadow ball up in the sky, Blastoise use Water gun on the trees."

"Humans..are extinct??"
He questioned himself then he ran to abra
"Abra are you ok?"
abra ran his arms other the boy's
then bursted into a white glow
"What?"
Abra evolved into Kadabra

(So, the ???? Dude. We'll have to ignore you since you didn't respect the rules. Once you do, maybe you can RP. Also, you make one liners and crap like this. I don't want this RP to die.)

Elio had heard some noise, and decided to go look for where it came. He saw water beams, possibly Hydro Pumps flying.

As the dragon pulse came flying down
Kadabra used protect and the dragon pulse reflected and hit salamance
"Im too strong for you and what did you mean "humans being extinct."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
First of all, the lot of you need to read the rules. Posts need to be at least a paragraph long and there are a LOT of one-liners here that have no business being one-liners.

Second, it would do well to remember that none of you have, in fact, any authority to enforce our rules. That's what reporting posts to staff members is for, and in fact, mini-modding is a violation of our global rules.

So next time I see ANY of that behaviour, you're getting warnings for it.

Kyle, Torracat, and Rockruff searched everywhere for Raichu, trying to find it as quick as possible so they could meet back up with Ere and Elio. Finally, when searching in the forest, they found Raichu.... but it was tied up in webs! The creator of the webs, an Ariados, leaped up from above, and before the Pokemon could attack it, they were tied up and placed next to Raichu. "HEEEEEEELP!"

After Jay hugging his companion all of a sudden he heard scream. "Hey did you hear scream" Jay ask everybody. Jay pointed the direction of the scream and told the group to investigate there.

"Don't...eat...us," said Kyle as he quietly commanded Torracat to use Scratch on its webs. Ariados looked like it meant business, so id Torracat did escape, it would have to put up a strong fight!

The trainer managed to escape from his hunter he started running until he reached a small group of people so he decided to talk to them, Lucas limped in front of them with blastoise at his side "Hi I heard a scream are you all ok?"

Hi Can I join
Name:Riley

Appearence:Blue hair Red cap gold jacket with a yellow poke ball in middle

Region:Kanto
Hates:Cat's
Pokemon Team:Charizard Sceptile Greninja Metagross Krookadile Larvitar
He finds himself Dead on the ground (Not dead as in dead Just stuck)"How Am I On the
ground well I did challenge Sabrina the gym leader " He grunted

Ere saw the Ariados.
"Go Charizard and Umbreon! Help Kyle all you can!" Ere looked up. The sky wasn't the normal blue color but it was blood-red. "Jay, Elio, Marina! Leave one of your Pokemon behind here with Kyle! You need to come with me - quick!" He'd run towards the Volcano.

He Glansed at the boat to Hoenn "ha now I can go to Hoenn yes finally well bye kanto"
He Aboarded the boat "hey is this boat to Hoenn." Captin: Yes well of we go!!! Charizard comes out pokèball ZARRRRDD he sensed something "aahhh" he screemed "team rocket!!"
Team Rocket grunt:Join team rocket now ill hand you in to the boss if you say yes if no you DIE! I jumped of the boat with no answer and I was in Hoenn and i was on the beach uncounsios

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas saw trainers run up towards the volcano he followed with blastoise at his side
"W-wait up!, I wanna help I have a water type with me you should be fine."
Lucas said running as fast as he can till he caught up.
"where you going the volcano is dangerous."
He questioned.

He Sees People go near the volcano as he wakes up "Holy cap do they know what there doing GROUNDON IS IN THERE!!" He followed behind "hey what you doing Lucas " he questioned "what are you doing here"

Lucas turned around and saw a smaller person behind him,
"Why are you coming I can handle this, I can feel water types spirits I should be fine"
He said questioned
"Wait, How do you know my name?"
He panicked.