• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

As the battle ended, Kyle returned his Pokemon to their PokeBalls, and then looked at Elio. "Thank you for the battle experience! All my Pokemon learned from it! Now, I gotta go to a Pokemon Center. Do you wanna come with me?"

Ere stood up.
"Hey, kid. When I saw you I thought you were weak. But your stronger than me. That raichu scares me a little - it blasted my eye off!"

Elio sighed and then smiled a bit towards Kyle. "Wynaut?" Elio giggled because of his own pun, and then answered more seriously. "Yeah, I'll come too. Burst using Blast Burn is pretty tiring..." Indeed, his Infernape was panting.

(sorry i forgot those things and i didnt want it to be so genaric i hate those types of people too )
"what ever , im going to go heal my pokemon now"

Kyle looked at Ere. "What can I say? Raichu is scary good!" Then, he looked at Elio, finally realizing the joke she mde. "Wynaut? Really? is that the best you could do?" Then he burst out laughing.

"I'm BEARTIC sure that was funny!" Elio laughed, as he looked at his Pokédex. "Hmm... Almost seen every 800 Pokémon..."

(Dude Elio's a boy not a girl plz ;-;)

(See, I knew Elio was a boy, but I forgot for a sec.)

Kyle laughed at the other joke Elio had made. Then, he started to get serious. "Elio, Ere, what are your goals here in Hoenn? What is the point of your journey?"

Elio looked at the herbs and moss Ere gathered. He asked him: "Hey, are you SURE that's the best you can give to your Charizard?" Elio looked kinda worried, or thinking at best. He sighed as he sat down the ground.

"My goals in Hoenn...? I..." Elio let his sight down. "I don't really know... I got bored from the weak trainers, so I guess... I wondered if Hoenn had some tough ones. My goal is to be a Pokemon Professor, but also a strong, skilled Trainer. My ultimate goal is to join an Elite 4..." Elio looked away, as if he was daydreaming.

"My point? I'm here to gather trainers to help me. The Legendary pokemon Rayquaza is wrecking havoc and we need Groudon and Kyogre to stop it." Ere got his only potion from his bag and sprayed it on to a bundle of moss. He wrapped the bundle of moss around Charizard's knee and fed some berries. "It'll be better soon."

Elio's eyes widened as soon as he heard the names of the legendary Pokémons. "D-Did you just say... Rayquaza? Groudon? and Kyogre?" He started shivering. "They're... I thought they were only legends of immensely powerful Pokémon!"

Aster walks over to the other trainers
"my goal is to fight the strongest trainer I can, and win.... but after that battle i see i need more training "

"All your goals are so cool!" exclaimed Kyle. "My dream is to become the Pokemon champion of Hoenn, but judging from our battle, that's going to be an awfully long road!"

Elio looked at the Litten. "Oh my! Isn't it... Evolving?" Elio's eyes sparkled with excitation. "The moment your starter evolves... Ahh, it's just so great, I actually want to live it again!"

"Uh....." stuttered Kyle. "Could it be? Litten's......... evolving?" Sure enough, a blue light radiated from Litten, and out of the light came a brand new Pokemon, which, in Kyle's opinion, was awesome. "TORROCAT!"

Kyle looked at Torracat, who looked at him back. Then, it purred. "All right!" Kyle exclaimed, hugging his Pokemon. "Now we're all toughened up and ready for a Gym Battle! But first, I'm supposed to head to Littleroot Town. Would anyone like to come with me?"

"Ah!" Elio shouted in surprise, but then threw a net ball in the air. "Let's douse this real good! Carnevale!" A tiny Wishiwashi came out, looking inoffensive and harmless...

"I got a Rock type if that helps!" shouted Kyle. "Rockruff, make a barrier and seal off the lava with Rock Tomb!" This would get the lava trapped in one place so the others could get rid of it easily.

The Wishiwashi then glew angrily, and transformed into a huge, terrifying Schooling Wishiwashi. "Use Hydro Pump on that lava!" The enormous Water Pokemon roared, before firing a HUGE blast of water, dousing everything in one second.

"Decidueye! Come back!" Decidueye was flying towards where the lava came from. "Thats the home of Groudon! It'll incinerate my Decidueye!"

Marina had silently watched the others battle and now stood. Majora, her Mightyena, and Crest were more excited from watching the battle, the Blaziken's wrists ringed with fire. Shex stared after the other Luxray for a moment, then snapped to attention and pushed his teammates toward the group of trainers, eager to meet everyone.

"I know who you are." The former champion told Ere dismissively. "You're in my old job. And hi, Kyle and Aster." Shex the Luxray padded toward Kyle's Raichu to greet it, with her Chesnaught and Mightyena doing the same for the rest of the pokemon.

(Aster - the rules. Write in past tese and don't post one line! You could get this thread banned. Please delete any posts that violate the rules.)
"Kyle! Where's Raichu and Decidueye?" He looked around frantically.