• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

"Alright then..." Elio wasn't smiling anymore, looking serious. He launched his Pokeball in the air. "COME ON OUT, BURST!"
As he shouted, an Infernape powerfully landed on the ground, his hot flame head burning with passion.
"That's my starter, Burst. He's one of my most powerful Pokémon."

"WHOA!" exclaimed Kyle. "An Infernape! Check it out, Litten the Sinnoh Fire Starter!" Litten stared at the giant Pokemon for a second and rubbed its head against Burst's leg. "I guess Litten likes Burst!"

"Heh, they're both Fire types." As Elio said this, Burst pat the Litten and took it in his arms, groaning happily. "You know, I'm sure that when you're stronger, we can battle... This little cat will evolve into a powerful Inceneroar, I know it".

"You think so?" asked Kyle. "I saw a picture of an Incineroar once, it looked like an awesome wrestler! I just cannot imagine my little Litten as a big macho Pokemon! But I guess that that is the point of my journey here in Hoenn! To get all the gym badges and be the champion and get stronger!"

"Yeah. ...Actually, do you wanna test out your strenght against me? It's been a while I haven't fought..." Elio stretched in the same manner his Infernape did once Burst let go off Litten. "I think it'd be a good experience for you..."

"Sure!' exclaimed Kyle. This was his first official battle in the Hoenn region, and he and his team were going to do the best they possibly could! "Let's do this!"

(This is the last one I'm gonna do for now........ Sorry for leaving you at a "cliffhanger")

(No problem, actually I gtg too, so... yeh xd)

"Then it's settled." Elio and Burst walked in an open place and stood ready to fight. "We'll let you have the first move." Burst was rapidly jumping on his spot, ready to fight.

Name: Ere
Special Characteristics: He has a scar over his left eye, can communicate with pokemon even if he isn't speaking.
Appearance: Left eye is dark blue, over the right eye is an eyepatch , black hair, wears a black hoodie and jeans. Holding a silver backpack.

Region(s): Kalos, Hoenn
Team : Luxray(Male),Shiny Tyranitar (Female, named Golden), Charizard (M), Decidueye (Male, named Hawkeye), Shiny Umbreon (Male), Mightyena (Male)
Likes and Dislikes: Likes winning, dislikes cheaters.
Other Pokemon: Vikavolt (M).

Ere would sit over by a pond, researching Pokemon moves. He was the Kalos champion and Professor Sycamore's child. He didn't know that there was a battle nearby.

Elio was looking away from the battlefield. He sensed someone near, but didn't care for that. "Heh, if there is any threat showing up, I'll destroy it right away." His Infernape was pumped up to battle.

Ere sensed a battle. His left eye was turning gold now. He went closer to view the excitement and let out his team as they were ready to see some action

Jay was excited to see them two battle. "Hey lucario lets pay attention to there battle style ok." jay said and lucario agree. Before the battle started Jay notice a trainer running to see this battle. When this mysterious trainer with an eye patch on his right eye reach next to him. "Hi" jay said with a little bit of confuse tone.

Elio sensed another person, but he could identify him. "Jay's here apparently." Elio sighed, and looked at Burst. He was brimming with determination to fight. "Partner, you know you're one of my strongest pokemon. You can do this." Both looked at each other and just nodded in understanding, their deep bond showing off completely.

Ere took out a Luxury Ball.
"Go Luxray! I'm Ere, and you must be some of the chosen trainers right? I think I know why we're here." Ere said this with a whisper. His Luxray was looking worried

(if you want me to change my profile pic i will)

Name: Aster

Special Characteristics: rude to others, likes to battle to show dominance, hates being told what to do

Appearance: Tan skin, Black curly hair, short, red sweater with a snorlax sleeping and says "current mood",long black gym shorts, keeps pokeballs in sweater pocket

Region:Johto

Team :
Quagsire(F)(Main pokemon)Name:Samantha
Togekiss(F)Name:Athena
Arcanine(M)Name:K9
Froslass(F)Name:Sakara
Leavany(F)Name:Lauren
Reuniclus(M)Name:Cyro

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes;winning, sleeping ,showing off
Dislikes;loosing, hyper people,"weak" trainers

Other Pokemon:No

Aster flies over the hoenn region on his Togekiss, he wonders were he is and needs directions, this leads him to land near two trainers. one appeared male and the other looked female

Last edited:
Ere blinked once then looked sceptically at the trainer.
"Welcome to Hoenn. Are you one of the chosen ones? If not, what is your purpose?" His Luxray would start walking up to the Togekiss.

Aster looks at the other trianer with confusion
"Thats were I am, wait... chosen one ?"Togekiss backs up from being intimidated from his luxray

"The chosen trainers were sent here from across the regions by my father, Professor Sycamore. He has not told me why, but its about the weather trio," Luxray purred slightly to show Togekiss he wasn't a threat.

"well if im being honest, I realy dont think i am a chosen trainer but im strong enough i bet!"Togekiss slowly approaches the other pokemon

"Ah, well. The more the merrier. How about a 2 v 2 battle? If you lose it doesn't matter. We need as many trainers, my father said."
The Luxray would nuzzle the Togekiss.

Elio looked at the two Trainers above him with his Infernape. "Well... I guess we can show you how it's done in Sinnoh..." He muttered as he readied another ball, a Cherish ball. "I'm just gonna warm up here though."

"sure hope your ready, ill let you send out your pokemon first... I wanna see what you got"The togekiss flies onto the luxrays head and playfully covers his face with his wings

Elio grinned. "It doesn't matter what Pokémon I send out. Actually, you let me send it out first so you can have the type advantage..." Elio laughed. "Pathetic. But like I said, it won't matter. I will crush you both." Elio launched the Cherish Ball in the sky...

From Elio's Cherish Ball came out a Tyranitar. As it landed on the ground, it made it shake very hard from it's weight. When it realised it had been sent out to battle, it roared very powerfully, making a sonic wave of wind. "You're lucky, you know. I only send out this guy, Berg, for tough fights. I trust him." Elio's confident smile disappeared to let a serious face at it's place.

(ok so who am i battling the both of u with two pokemon or ....im sort of confused)
"tch... if you think i just want the advantage then ill use Togekiss and Reuniclus"Togekiss flies over to his friend Reuniclus

Elio sighed. "You two can team up against me..." Burst stood with Berg, and grinned as his flame bursted even more fiercely. "You won't even knock out on of my partners."

Elio's Tyranitar roared back at the other, differently colored one. "It seems they want to have a showdown... Alright. Let's see what you got." Elio just crossed his arms and waited. "I'll let you have the first move. Come on."

Ere said nothing but Golden disappeared from sight. Suddenly out of nowhere a Charizard appeared.
"Alright. Let's do this Charizard use dragon dance!"

"Hmm. A Charizard against a Tyranitar? You've got some guts, I like that." Elio smiled. He then moved his hand. "Berg, use Dragon Dance too!" A mysterious storm of energy surrounded Elio's Tyranitar as its Speed and Attacking power were raised. "Now, use Stone Edge!" A lot of sharp stones appeared in a circle around Berg, and as he roared, they were fired quickly at the Charizard.

"Reuniclus use psychic to throw the sharp stones back at tyranitar!"his Reuniclus focuses on the stones and throws them back at the tyranitar

"Blast some water from the lake!" Ere shouted. He had guts alright, but he also had brains. Ere thought, 'When Tyranitar is distracted use Wing Attack.'

"Muda Muda..." Elio's Tyranitar simply waved it's enormous tail and crushed the stones with it. It then took a defensive stand. "Wait for them..." Elio then looked at Burst, which nodded and disappeared with it's speed. "Shadow Claw." A pair of dark energy claws covered the Infernape's fists, which were going straight at the Reuniclus.

"Hey!" shouted Kyle. "Don't get this battle started without me! Raichu, use Thunder, Litten use Ember, and Rockruff use Rock Throw!" In the back of his mind, he just hoped that the moves would work!