• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer High

IMG_0496.PNG
Setting: trainer high school
Romance:Yes
Violence:Yes
Legends:No

Bio:
Name:Blue Azure
Nickname: Azure
Home region: Jhoto
Pokémon:
Jewel: Female Persian
Iceberg: Male Lapras
Sight: Male Xatu
Vulkin: Male Volcolorna
Hive: Female Vespiquen
Scarf: Male Furret

May I join?

Name:
Nickname: Luc
Home region: Kalos
Pokémon: Foxy; Female, Briaxen
Rose; Female, Eevee
Archie; Male, Arcanine
Rex; Male, Houndoom
Fang, Male, Absol
Jade; Female, Mightyena

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
trainercard-Luna.png

Name: Luna Zaw
Nickname: Lu, Looloo
Home Region: Kalos
Pokemon: Taru the male Arbok, Orion the male Ninetails, Pheonix the shiny female Rapidash, Dreamer the male Hypno, Gem the male Sableye and Shaz the Shiny male Gallade.

Bio:
Name:Elno Rosa
Nickname: Rosa
Home region: Hoenn
Pokémon:
Shinobi: Male Ninjask
Gem: Male Sableye
Exos: Male Heracross
Sparkles: Male Elekid
Rose: Female Magmy
Pacho:Male Vibrava
Thats it .3.
I will wait for the rp begin

(I think we got enough, I'll start!)
Azure rode sight to the high school with Jewel running beside her.when she reached the school, she hopped off "okay, here we are, Sight!this is the stop"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna brushed hair out of her eyes her head bobbing to her music as she approached the school Luna sighed and stepped in front of the school taking off her headphones

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna turned around to see a girl as the girl approached her as Shaz stepped from behind her "hey" said Luna confused as to why she was being approached

"Nice to meat you,Luna!I'm Blue Azure,just call me Azure though!" She held out her hand but before She could shake she pulled it back"PSYCH!!"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz stepped forward and shoved Azure to the ground "and do you think I'm gonna be nice to you after this You spoiled little prep" mocked Luna

Jewel jumped in front of Shaz a growled as her gem Glowed lightly
"Jewel,Attack the gallade!" She yelled as she got up and Jewel used power gem

Jewel took the hit and flew back. Sight flew in and Used Calm mind and instantly Tried to calm the ruckus down with wonder room

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna put her hand up deciding to agree with the Xatu "Come back here Sweetie" Luna said and Shaz went back to his owner still glaring at the persian

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Galla (I'm Shaz you seem at least a little smarter, I look forward to our duel)" said Shaz as he bowed to Sight and followed Luna to a tree and went back into his pokeball

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
One of Luna's pokeballs glowed and a Large Ninetails came out walked up to gem and Growled "Ta (be lucky it wasnt me fighting you)" before returning to Luna

Bio:
Name: Orange
Nickname: (none)
Home region: Johto
Pokémon:
Male Charizard
Male Blastoise
Male Venusaur
Female Dragonite
Female Lapras
Male Snorlax

Attachments