• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trainer Experiment X

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up "so what happened then" he stared intently at JC, "do you think they will take more of us." He sat against a wall with Aeris in his lap he was bored, he made two gladiators out of stone and used a bit of his clay to bring them to life he sat back and watched them fight.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched with fear as some men tortured JC and Blue. When the men went away, Nia growled softly to herself, wishing that they would stop hurting the two. Otis went over to JC and Blue, who was healing her trainer. “You can get through this, and we need to get out of here, or they will just keep coming back.” Otis had trouble finding words to comfort the two. Nia walked up to the cell doors, anger surged through her. She rammed into the doors, with hope that they would open. But the doors didn’t seem to budge, and all that Nia got was a headache from all of that ramming. Nia gave up, and sat next to Otis.

Last edited:
She sat up as she held Blue gently wiping her tears before looking at her. "Yes...they will come for the rest of you...but what I can tell you is that when they were testing me...they were talking about stages...I had seemed to pass the first one but they said the second stage would be much more painful...and harder...and also...while I was being taken I happen to spot where our other team members are...however I didn't quite get your name.."she said looking to her then back at Bellamy.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis listen carefully, hope surged throughout her when JC mentioned the rest of our teams. “What will we do? We don’t know how to escape.” She sighed, and looked all around herself. Otis didn’t spot any way to escape, and hope was instantly drained. She looked back at JC and Blue, “Well, my name is Otis, and this Scolipede here is Nia.” Otis pat Nia on her head, and she smiled a bit.

She looked up at the Scolipede before she stood as Blue leaped on her shoulder s balancing on it. She walked up to the Scolipede before gently placing her hand on her head as she smiled. "My what a beautiful Scolipede you are...pretty brave one as a matter of fact...and protective I'm sure.."she chuckled before Blue placed her paw on her giving a smile. "Umbre!" "...As on how to get out of here...well I have to first scout the base plan for any exits and how high the security is...plus I can summon on of my team members even in a Luxury ball by thought...."she said as her hand was trembling from the shock she experienced with the tests.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia’s antennas twitched in a sign of happiness, and the young Scolipede nodded happily. Otis smiled, and took a look at Blue, “Well, I would say that your shiny Umbreon is the coolest thing I have ever seen! She looks so majestic, and she looks happy when she is with you. You guys must have a strong relationship.” She pet Blue’s head softly. Otis looked back at JC, “You can summon your Pokemon from far away by thought? That can be very useful in escaping this horrid place.”

Blue gave a shy and embarrassed smile as she gently nudged Otis's hand. "Umbre!" She looked to Otis and nodded. "Yes, I raised her right from when she hatched from an egg, she was my support system when I lost my father...I don't take deaths well so I grieve for a long while....we both grow up together so our bond is very strong so yes our bond is very strong that no one can break. Even apart we are still connected and we both understand each other even in battle and I also understand her very well when she speaks to me...isn't that right Blue?"she said giving a smile. "Umbre!"she said smiling gently. "Oh and yes...all of my team members have a strong bond with each other so even if I'm separated with them they can still hear me calling them...its a special ability I had developed as a child to understand Pokemon by emotion and feeling, like for example Nia here would do anything to protect you right and has a strong bond with you"she answered as Blue laid on her shoulders.-

Gyro just walked off after the Umbreon attacked him.

Zen had been trying to break down the cell door. He tryed burning it down but it didn’t work. He tried going through it by turning into a shadow didn’t work. He tryed kicking it down. Well, let’s just say when he did he flew to the other side of the room when he did.
"Well, I care because we should work as a team is we want to get out of here. You won't be able to do it by yourself I guess" Spyro said looking at Zen trying to break out. "Plus there may be an easier way" she let her Abra out.

Chaz was walking to his home with gooey on the way home from the market.The path to his isolated home is usually devoid of people,so he was surprised to see men in lab coats.What alarmed him,although he couldn't react,was when the knocked both him and gooey out,screaminhg as he went into the darkness.

Chaz woke up.He saw a guy with a dewott right next to him.he knocked on the glass all to get his attention,attempting to see if he could find out more information

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis gave a sympathetic look at JC, “That’s sad when your father died, but I’m happy that you have a very strong bond with your shiny Umbreon, Blue.” She smiled and Nia nodded to JC, her antennas gestured that she appreciated the compliment. Otis clapped her hands together, “So, we have our game plan, when do you think we should put it into action?” She asked JC, Otis wanted to get out of this place as faster than the speed of light. “Maybe I can transform into something to distract the men in lab coats...”

She looked to Otis and sighed. "I...don't know...it will be very difficult to escape from here...because of how high security it is here....I would have to look at its lay put and see...how to get out...but in order to do so... I need help from one of my teammates so I can at least help you guys get at least one of your Pokemon to where....its hidden..."she said before grabbing Blue holding her as she seemed to look up at her with her gold eyes then noticed a new person arrive here with a Goodra as the glass was just next to them before she tapped the glass with her paw to get him and the Goodra's attention.-

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick and Cooper noticed the girl with the shiny umbreon starting to plan something. Nick looked over to the girl with the umbreon and said “Hey it seems like you guys are planning something? Well, can we join you in this plan?” He said making a gesture between him and Cooper.

She glanced to the new person with a Goodra before her hand was surrounded in an icy mist before she touched the glass as icy snowflakes appeared on it before it froze solid as it shattered but the glass turned into icicles to prevent injury. "You want answers don't you, and a way out of here....I can give it to you...if you want it...but if you want to stay in here and feel the pain I had experienced here...then be my guest..."she said as Blue looked to him before looking away. "Also, yes....um Nick was it....you can join this plan...but first I have to thought summon one of my teammates..."she added looking to Nick.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked towards the new person and Nick, while Nia took a step towards the Goodra. “I think we should have as many people as we could get to join our plan, the more the merrier.” She smiled lightly, then the glass separating her and JC from the new person broke and turned into small icicles. Nia glanced at the Goodra and it’s trainer, and she gestured that they both should help with the plan, if they want to escape this horrid place.

She looked to the male before she glanced away. "First, I need to see how this place is mapped out....we can't just break out..without knowing the facilities....boundaries...but we need our proper clothing...and I need an assistant to help me out but I'm going to have to summon one them with my thoughts....and also get at least one of each of your teammates Pokeball so we...at least have an advantage to break free...."she said looking at all of them. "Do you guys agree with that?"she added.-

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Sure,” Nick said as he handed JC his Venusaur’s pokeball. He then gestured for Cooper to hand JC one of his pokeballs. Cooper did so and handed JC the pokeball his Swellow was in.

Gyro had been listening to the conversation going on between JC, Cooper, Nick and a new guy. He decided that he’d try to stop their plan as its in motion.

She looked to Nick and then Cooper seeing them hand her their pokeballs but raised her hand up giving a chuckle. "No...I met Pokeballs from your other teammates you don't have on you right now..." she corrected. "As I was saying, I am going to summon one of my party members I don't have on me right now...that way I can tell her to grab you guys party members Pokeball so that way....we have an advantage...of escaping more easily...do you understand that one at least..."she said looking at all of them as she held Blue close to her for comfort as Blue didn't mind.-