• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trainer Experiment X

Post Char here
https://pokecharms.com/threads/trainer-experiment-x-discussion.20187/

She sensed that something bad was about to happen and she was right, men in lab coats busted opened her home door in Alola. She was grabbed instantly as she could hear her mothers voice calling out to her telling them to let her go. Shadow, her older brother tried to get her back from their grasped but was pinned down. Blue her loyal bond partner was grabbed as well as she struggled to get out of their grasp. "Let go of me you pest!" she said before she could feel something placed on her mouth as she felt drowsy before slowly drifting to sleep as all she could hear with the calling of her name from her mother and Shadow.

She had woken up afterward suddenly on a hard cold floor as she was still a bit groggy, she had looked around slowly seeing she was in a cell as she could feel the nudge of a shiny Umbreon appearing to be Blue. She gently placed her hand on her head before gently holding her feeling her paws resting on her shoulder, ears down a bit. She could feel the wolf mask she wears upon her face to hide her appearance along with a hooded cape around her but the hood was down. She placed it back up before crying silently. She looked around the cell seeing she wasn't the only one in here, she saw a male with silver hair and green eyes with an Espeon, a girl with brown hair and dark green eyes with an Abra, a male with blonde hair and light blue eyes with a Dewott, a male with black hair and a Poliwrath, a male with brown hair and a Swampert, another male with brown hair and a Noivern, and another male with black hair and a Charizard who to her looking at him didn't appear nice. She remained quiet holding Blue as she could feel her ice power starting to go out of control as it traveled up her arm causing extreme pain as she clenched her teeth to deal with the pain. She saw Blue glow brightly before she can feel the pain subside quickly with her Heal pulse since she was glowing pink. She had also seemed to notice that she was chained up to a wall only to her right wrist as was Blue along with a collar that appeared to be only remote controlled to get it off as Blue was also wearing one. She had also realized that five of her party members weren't around her waist as she was pretty sure she had the girls Luxury balls on the side of her waist but they appeared to be gone, she grew furious but remained calm.

She didn't understand why she and the other people with her were here in the first place, But what she did know was she needed to find a way out of her along with the people here with her and escape alive. She first needed to know where her five remaining party members were at this base before she can escape here. She felt afraid in a way but didn't show it as she felt Blue sit on her lap looking up at her with worried eyes. She gently smiled sadly before placing a hand on her head as a signal that it was going to be ok.-

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I'm assuming you could see the other cells and they aren't just solitary confinement type cells.)

Knock. Knock. Knock. Zack didn't hesitate to open the door. It was rude to just not open the door, plus staff from his college always came with promotional events, urgent news, and the like. But as he got up from his bed to go open the dormitory door, he heard the door being kicked down. What now? Four men, three in a security uniform and one in a lab coat stormed in. The security staff pinned Zack to the wall, and then handcuffed him.

"What are you doing?!" Zack recoiled in shock after being handcuffed. He didn't think he broke any rules, and he always showed up to classes. The men gave no reply. The lab coat guy quickly shoved a paper in his face and removed it, too fast for Zack's poorer eyesight to read. Then the lab coat man shoved something else in his face and Zach passed out on the dorm room carpet.

-

Zack woke slowly on the cold hard floor, Shelly, his Dewott, nudging him. Zack quickly looked around, and noticed that Zack was chained to a wall by his right hand, stupidly, and his Dewott was too, but by his right foot.

"Where are we pal?" Zack whispered. Shelly shrugged. Zack looked around again, there were other people here too. They looked to be the same age as Zack, or roughly. Why where they here? Shelly suddenly rushed off to the wall, which was made up of layers of strong plexiglass between each cell and started scratching at the wall.

"De-dewott!" Shelly cried out, trying to get Zack's attention.

(Technically yes, but just have two strong glass walls on both sides that is see through)
Blue's ear flicked up quickly hearing scratching as she made her way to the glass seeing a Dewott on the other side of it. She quietly got off her partners lap who had fallen asleep at the moment from all the fighting back at home to get away. She came more close to the glass but was stopped before nose touching it but was able to put her paws on it. "Umbre? Umbreon?"she said placing her paws on the glass looking at the Dewott and his trainer asking if they were ok as her gold rings glowed brightly to brighten the dark cell.-

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Shelly noticed and ran back, almost tripping over his chains, to pull Zack to the wall. "What is it?" He questioned before looking at the wall. There was an Umbreon. "Dew dew dewott!" Shelly pointed to the Umbreon, trying to communicate with it. Zack sighed and sat down again.
-
The Umbreon's voice was muffled because of the thick glass wall, but Shelly could just about make out what the Umbreon was trying to say. Shelly also stopped trying to get Zack's attention. "Dewott dew dew? (Where are we?)" Shelly tried to speak with the Pokemon on the other side.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was at home when they came he and his Espeon were captured as he felt something get put over his mouth knocking him out, as he lost conscious he heard shouting from a neighbour's house. He blacked out.

Waking up on the cold ground he looked around him where was he, he saw two other people awake and then started to notice the smoke coming from his hand, "no, no, no, not now" he looked around for Aeris, she was still unconscious on the floor, he was about to try to wake her when he lost control, his movement would random speed up causing him to speed around his cell, erratically. Also at the same time his smoke power acted up causing him to change into smoke at random times.

Last edited:
Chris walked down the road to his house when he noticed that he was the only one on the streets he didn't though much of it back then. Some moments later when Chris was about to open his door he heard a sound in his house. Chris hesitated to open his own door but when he finally did open the door he saw two man in lab coats. " Can I help you two with something?" asked Chris when one of the man smiled and pointed behind him. There was a man behind Chris that grabbed his while the other man took out a needle and injected Chris with something. Chris felt that he was getting unconscious but he couldn't do anything as his sight went black.

Chris woke up from his Krookodile biting the chain on Chris's right arm. Chris looked around and saw that Krookodile's legs were chained to the wall behind them. " Are you okay Krook?" Krookodie nodded. Chris looked around the tiny room he is in. It seems to be a cell with a glass wall where he could see trough. "Okay we just have to stay calm I will grab Beedrill and bust that glass wall." Chris reached for his pokéball belt to see that all his team members are gone. " Welp guess all we can do is wait huh Krook. I hope Beedrill and the rest are doing fine." Chris and his Krookodile sat down in their cell stairing at a wall waiting.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Zack fidgeted around in his boredom while Shelly was doing whatever he was doing. He thought it would be a good idea to maybe bring out Emolga, or Pachirusu, but he just didn't have their Poke balls, which he usually kept in his backpack for school. "Oh well." He sighed. "Shelly, come over here." Shelly turned his head and then walked over to Zack and sat down. "We are stuck here for no reason, unless the Lab Coat Men come back..." Dewott sighed.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick and his friend Cooper were in the park chillin until they saw people in lab coats walk over to them one of them grabbed Cooper’s arm and Nick responded to this by punching the guy in the face. The other guy in a lab coat grabbed Nick and threw the two in a van and drove off.

When they got to the lab the two people in lab coats threw the two boys into a cell they looked around and saw many other people in cells.

Gyro was in his house in his room when he heard a crash he looked down the stairs and saw people in lab coats run up the stairs. He grabbed a pipe he had in his room and tried to hit one of them in the head the guy knocked it away and captured Gyro. When Gyro woke up he was in a cell. He looked through the bars and saw several others in the same position as him.

Blue had quickly communicated with the Dewott giving a confused look, "(I don't know myself)" she answered before seeing someone going out of control also seeing his control partner unconscious. She nudged her partner quickly to get her attention before making her way to the glass window. "Umbre! Umbreon!" she said pointing her paw at the male.

She looked to Blue under her mask as she didn't have her hood on just her mask seeing the male going out of control. She stood up quickly before grabbing Blue as she raised her hand up before a mist of ice appeared around her hand until the mist seemed to have gone through the glass wall before it shattered. Her face was luckily masked so no shards cut her before she reached out to his arm grabbing it as she gently cooled him down. Blue had used Heal pulse from a distance to heal the Espeon before gently slipping through the bars since she was thin enough to get through once her partner stopped using her power. She made her way over to the Espeon before gently nudging her to wake up. She looked to the male that was next to her as she asked gently, "Are you...alright?" she asked him under her mask as she saw Blue help the Espeon up before making her way back to her slipping through the bars as she sat down next to her looking at the male curiously.-

Blue_Flash4

Zen was minding his own business walking around with his Charizard burning several structures down because he was bored. He saw several people in lab coats come out of knowhere and put a net over his Charizard. He then got grabbed and thrown into a van.
When he woke he saw several people in a cell with him. He stood up and said “Who the hell are you guys?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy breathed out, he looked at the girl. "Yeah I'm ok, how did you get out of your cell" he was confused. Bellamy sat back against a wall and said "my name is Bellamy, this is Aeris. Assuming you are like me and have powers mine are pretty straight forward your saw the speed and the smoke abilities but I can also do this" Bellamy pulled a lump of clay from his pocket, he fashioned it into a cat and placed it on the palm of his hand, he then whispered into its ear and the cat shook itself and purred hopping from his palm and walking upto JC.

Blue_Flash4

Zen looked to the guy who went by Bellamy. “We’re all in the same cell doofus!” He said as a ball of fire appeared in his hand. The flame then wrapped around his fist and he made a gesture with his hand to show that he was about to punch Bellamy.

She looked to the clay cat he had made as it walked up to her as she smiled gently petting it "That's pretty neat, I'm JC and this is shiny Umbreon is Blue, my partner but also my controlling partner...oh and the glass shattered when my ice power mist touched it but I can do this similar to what you did" she said before a blue mist appeared in her hand before she made a figurine of a wolf as it seemed to move as the cat did. "I also have telepathy but don't worry...it's difficult to use it....if you don't have complete control over it" She looked to the male with flames as she quickly warned him. "I won't cause a scene here, have you even noticed the shock collars on you and your partner's neck?" she asked him pointing to hers and Blue around their neck. Blue's ear's perked up before a loud growl come out from her as footsteps were suddenly heard it being the white coats.

She looked to the cell door seeing men in white before three had come in as she grabbed Blue and pulled her close. "Greetings, test subjects, and their Pokemon, I am Sykes the manager of this Experiment X and lead scientist," he said as he had explained that their other five teammates were hidden in some lab case in the base. He had also explained that the shock collars around their necks were if they misbehaved they would be shocked badly. "I'll demonstrate the collar" he smirked before he had looked at her and pressed the red button as she felt a bad pain from the collar letting out a scream. "Nnnaaaah!" she shouted placing her hand on it gripping it but Blue was also crying out as she was shocked. "Umbreeee!"Blue said holding on to her shoulder. "It's simple if you misbehave your control partner will feel the same pain you are having so don't act recklessly!" he warned only once. "Before I start the tests on you, you have to be in proper wear," he said before her arm was grabbed forcibly. "Let go of me you creep!" she said coldly before she was kicked on the ground along with her partner before she was kicked in the face causing her to bleed a bit as she held her hand there not saying anything as Blue stood next to her growling before she was kicked down as well. "Don't act tough girl now get up!" one of the men say pulling her up roughly. "You know the consequence!" she was pushed forward roughly before Blue had bit his hand as she leaped in her arms as she held her firmly. "Ah! You!" he was about to press the button but his boss stopped him to let it be. The other remaining men came into the cell grabbing her other cellmates forcibly, of course, leading them to a changing room, one for girls and one for boys.

She was returned back to her cell roughly now being in a plain white dress with white flats on with the straps around her ankles before being chained back up again with her partner. Her mask was taken so her face was visible which she was uncomfortable with showing as her hair covered both eyes. She was able to hide her cross necklace around her neck as she held it firmly before holding Blue. She had gotten a beating from them as her wrists that already had scars from her past more had formed as it was wrapped but blood seeped through it along with her ankles. She hid her face using Blue before crying softly as she had to remind herself that her black was also beaten but was wrapped with bandages. Blue gently lowered her ears down as she couldn't do anything to protect her when that happened.-

Blue_Flash4

“Move out of the way!” He said as he pushed her out of the way. He went to the cell door and was about to punch it down but then the hooded guy pushed the button and Zen got shocked. “Owwwww.” He yelled as he got shocked.

Chris was thinking of everything that had just happend before the lab coat people came in. He grabbed the collar on his neck while a scientist named Sykes explained what was going on. " Experiment X huh what a lame name." said Chris to himself. The scientist Sykes had a controller in his hand which he uses to shock a girl with and her pokemon. Their screams where as loud as you could imagine.

A couple of other scientist came into the room grabbing everyone by force and taking them to somewhere. Finally there were two scientist standing in front of my cell. "Krook behave okay everything is going to be okay." A scientist unlocked the chain on Chris's right arm while the Krookodile stayed down the two men took Chris to a changing room for boys. someone threw some white clothes over a fitting room he was in. Being cooperative Chris changed and left his own clothes behind. "Yo I am done changing." said Chris while a scientist grabbed him and brought him back to his cell. While being dragged back to his cell he could see the girl who was shocked stuffing her face into her Unbreon. Chris Nodded to her giving the signal ( is everything okay?) but he guesses she didn't saw it. The scientist threw Chris back into his cell where his Krookodile was waiting anxious for his trainer to return. "Krook I am back." said Chris while the scientist chained Chris back to the wall . The scientist closed his celldoor and walked away.

She slowly removed her face from Blue before gently wiping her tears without others seeing it. Blue had gently licked her cheek as she used Heal pulse to heal the injuries she recieved from them. "Thank you.....Blue.....just stay a good girl...for now...I don't want you to be hurt by them...
..."she said gently petting her as her eyes remained covered from her hair. Blue understood her but she didn't like the idea that she was being hit but she obeyed.

She could hear just one footsteps coming down the hall only being Sykes. He had opened the door as body guards stood to block the door but closed it just in case. She had sensed him walk up to her as Blue stood growling on guard. "No Blue....stay...don't attack him..."she said as Blue looked to her with worried eyes. "Umbre.....Umbreon..."she said backing up as she sat down. "Hm, well let me demonstrate if you disobey badly or do something stupid"Skyes said before grabbing her by the throat as she quickly placed her hands on his wrist as she was lifted up gasping for air. "Aaah nah!"she cried out as he was hurting her neck in a bad way along with her jaw. "Umbre!"Blue called as she was about to get up and defend her but was reminded by JC to stay and not attack him as she remained back sitted. "Umbre....". She was thrown down roughly before kicked in the head again causing her to bleed as she placed her hand on it as her blood dripped off her hand. She tried to hold in her tears before she could hear Blue's crys. "Umbreee!"Blue said as she was lifted up by the back leg before being beaten badly by him shocking her in the process. "Blue! No stop...stop hurting her!"she said as her ice power began to build up quickly. "Stay down!"he said kicking her back down before he continued to beat Blue before letting her go dropping her. "Bre..."Blue said after falling on the floor as she quickly grabbed her holding her firmly. "You...monster...."she whispered as she realized she was trembling badly. "You'll...pay!"her anger unleashed her ice power as she froze his arm badly to make it go numb. "Argh you!"he slapped her hard before speaking again. "This is what happens we you disobey so badly! Not only you get pain but also your Pokemon! So, just behave if you want to avoid pain like I did to this pathetic girl in this only cell!"he said before walking out shutting the cell door. "Blue....I'm sorry...Blue...I couldn't protect you...."she said before crying with her eyes covered as her tears were visible to everyone. "Umbre...Breon..."Blue said gently smiling before she licked her cheek. "-if you feel pain then I'll feel the pain with you JC...because we are partners...true bond partners..-"she said with her cry as she understood her. "Blue...."she held her firmly close as she glowed brightly in the dark room of the cell as only lights from the walls outside of the cell lit lowly. She was trembling badly, she knew the feeling of fear and she was at that point right now. "-Shadow....Mom....-"she thought as tears fell off her face.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was in her home, she had just returned from the PokeMart. Knock knock . . . “Hello, who is there?” There was no answer, and Otis slowly walked up to the door. KNOCK KNOCK!!! Otis quickly opened the door, and three men in white lab coats burst in. Otis let out a small scream, before one of the men put a rag to her mouth. She slowly drifted into unconsciousness . . .

Her eyes opened, she was in a cell with glass walls. “Huh....?” Otis looked around, there were other people in their own cells. Nia was next to her, she was already awake. Nia’s eyes were filled with worry, then they both heard a scream. Otis turned around, and a girl with a pokemon were getting aggressively beat by the men in lab coats. She froze with fear, Otis didn’t want to end up like that. Nia started to back up, and she sat next to Otis. Soon, her cell door opened, and a man came in. Otis looked up at the man, fear crawled up her back. He took hold of her, and threw her in another room. The room was filled with white clothes, and Otis guessed that she had to put one on. Otis came out in a white outfit, and she was put back in her cell again. Otis sighed, and hugged Nia. She then realized, that her bag was gone. Oh no, it had the rest of my pokemon in it!

Blue_Flash4

Zen heard someone ask if he was ok. “Why does it matter to you?” He said as he stood up.

Meanwhile, Nick said Gyro freeze his legs “What was that for?” Nick asked Gyro.
“Do you want us all to get shocked by the collars?” Gyro said.
“Well can it really hurt that bad?” Nick responded.
“Maybe not to you since you have Electricity powers but maybe to the rest of us!” Gyro said walking to the other side of his cell.

She looked around the cell cautiously as she could feel so much pain. She didn't know what to do as she held Blue firmly. She could feel blood drip down her injuries from the hits of that man as she tried to let her power come on as an icy mist surrounded her hand. Blue was watching before her rings glowed more brightly to help her partner use it properly. She reached her hand on her injuries that seemed to hurt the most as she gently but slowly started to heal them trembling at the same time.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched the girl and her shiny Pokemon. The girl appeared to be healing herself. Nia curiously looked at the shiny Pokemon. Her antennas twitched and she took a step forward. “That’s cool, how you can heal yourself...” Otis called out to the girl.

She looked to the girl with a Scolipede as she was still healing herself slowly. "Its..my ice power....I am able to heal injuries...like this very slowly.....with Blue here's help...since I don't have complete control of it...."she told her as Blue looked to her curiously as she slowly made her way to her sniffing her before she raised her head to look at the Scolipede giving a smile before looking at the girl in the eyes. "Umbre?"she said.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Ice power? I’ve never seen that before.” Otis smiled weakly, and Nia nodded in a greeting to the shiny Pokémon. “Oh, hello, what kind of Pokémon is this?” Otis was petting the shiny Pokémon, her smiled was no longer weak.

She looked to the girl and smiled gently. "Yes it's called Cryokinesis,...I can control anything ice, snow and even...frozen water..."she answered. "Oh that's Blue my controlling partner. She is a shiny Umbreon...part of the Eevee family..."she said as she could feel her injuries slowly closing. Blue smiled moving her tail back and forth. "Umbreon"she said licking her hand.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy wandered over and sat near the two guys, as he sat there he heard her explain her Cryokinesis, and said "that's cool you know what your powers called, I mean I have super speed but what would you call this" he turned to smoke and woodshed round the room, ending up at the same spot again no longer smoke "and this" he he smashed his hand into the floor and out of the stone a replica of the ice guy rose, before crumbling to pieces.

She looked to Bellamy watching him show his powers. "Well....if I were to guess maybe manipulation...with life since you showed me your clay movements bring it to life....and probably a transformation.....with smoke..similar to teleportation...."she answered. "I also have telepathy....which I get a severe headache from....if I try to use it...not like I will...with you guys...."she said.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“That’s cool...” Otis looked at another person who demonstrated their powers. “I have powers too...” Her form quickly started to change, and Nia’s antennas glowed as she was helping Otis control her power. After a few moments, Otis had completely transformed into a fox. She clenched her teeth as her body started to hurt a bit, but soon the pain faded away. “I can’t keep this form for long...” Otis mumbled.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw a bunch of commotion going on Nick and Gyro were arguing, Zen had gotten shocked by the collar, and everyone was wearing white clothing for some reason. Cooper walked over to Nick and said “Hey dude what do you think these weird lab guys are gonna do?” He asked.
“I don’t know?” Nick said back. The lights then blacked out. Cooper looked up and shot lightning at the light to turn it back on.

She looked to the girl before gently smiling. "You can shapeshift...that's cool and cute..."she said as Blue made her way back to her. "Here...I'll demonstrate...my power better..."she said before Blue glowed pink using Psychic as a ball of ice appeared in the palm of her hand before controlling the ice into an ice rose. "See...I can even use it as a weapon....if I wanted too but not until my power is in more control...even if it hurts...."she said before hearing footsteps again as she stood up giving a serious expression even if she was trembling as Blue growled glowing brightly with anger. The door to the cell had opened as a couple of white coats came in then the boss afterwards before the door shut but guards were at stand by outside.

"My experiments now is the time for your tests but without your partner with you so I'll start with you!"he said pointing at her before he pressed a button to shock the other kids and their partners down so they wouldn't interfere in stopping him from grabbing her. She was grabbed forcely but was fighting him. "Let go of me you scrum!"she said before feeling the shock from her collar as she screamed out. Blue was pinned down in the cell as she was fighting them as well before she was pulled out alone.

"Blue!"she called before the cell door shut leaving Blue alone in the cell with the others without her before being taken to a test room. Blue stood up before using iron tail on the bars as she was furious. "Umbre! Umbreon!"she shot Shadow balls like crazy on the cell door before she stopped panting and cried suddenly. "Umbre...Umbreon!"she sat down closing her eyes as she lowered her ears a bit as the glow of her rings dimmed a bit.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw the people in lab coats come in he jumped at the boss getting ready to punch him in the side of the head Zen did the same thing but they both fell down getting shocked by the collar. “No....” Nick said reaching out trying to stop the boss from getting JC but he couldn’t stop it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was about to say something when she felt a shock. Nia and Otis both fell to the ground, the shock had paralyzed them for a bit. Otis then transformed back into her normal self. Otis was able to get up, and she looked at the Umbreon. “It’s okay, she will come back, won’t she?” Otis pet the shiny Umbreon’s head.

Blue_Flash4

Gyro had gotten up from the shock and looked to this transforming girl talking to a shiny Umbreon saying that the ice girl would come back. “I doubt it! This boss of the lab coat guys doesn’t seem like a nice enough type to give people back he takes. He’ll probably experiment with the girl he took and then kill her. Well at least that’s what I think.” He said.

Blue suddenly grew furious after what Gyro said before using iron tail on his head out of anger. "Umbre! Umbreon!(Don't you ever say that again! You don't know JC so stop acting like you do! She is strong and won't fall down that easily!) She said using her partners telepathy to talk to him before looking to the girl gently comforting her before calming down as she used her shoulder to hold her gently while she cried. "Umbreon...".

She was pulled into a room before wires were attached to her. She was going through a series of painful tests as her screams echoed through the base as her ice power rised up to her shoulder causing her severe pain as she fell to one knee holding it with her other hand. "-They are trying to see if I will lose control and die but I will not allow it...-"she thought as she was panting heavily. Blue had felt her pain as ice had grown up to her shoulder causing her pain as well. She stood on her paws when she heard her partners scream as she gave serious eyes. "Umbre! Umbre..."she fell to her side giving a painful expression as she spoke to the others with telepathy. "Umbre...(she is experiencing pain...I can feel her pain...they are trying to make her lose control...but she is remaining strong....)" She closed her eyes as she glowed brightly.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia finally got up, and noticed the shiny Umbreon fall to the ground in pain. Otis gasped and picked up the Umbreon. She was a bit surprised that the Umbreon could telepathically talk to them. “I’m sure she will remain strong.”

Blue_Flash4

Gyro just walked off after the Umbreon attacked him.

Zen had been trying to break down the cell door. He tryed burning it down but it didn’t work. He tried going through it by turning into a shadow didn’t work. He tryed kicking it down. Well, let’s just say when he did he flew to the other side of the room when he did.

Blue looked up at the girl giving a smile. "Umbre....(Even if we are part...our bond...will never be broken...I must help her from afar...") She said telepathically before she glowed pink as she closed her eyes using Psychic.

She could see herself glow as she gave a smile. "-Blue...your trying to help me...good girl...-"she thought before the ice on her arm began to slow down her arm before it disappeared. She stood up before the ice on her hand grew bigger before she unleashed it as the room was suddenly covered in ice. "Hm, well done you passed the first stage hehe but to unlock the second stage will be much more painful for you"he said as he chuckled. The ice disappeared once hers disappeared before she collapsed to the ground from exhaustion.

Blue stopped glowing pink before the ice that was on her leg disappeared before she opened her eyes looking up at the girl. "Umbre...(They used all of her strength...she collapsed...)"she said before standing up as she sat down in front of the girl giving a sad smile as she lit up the room with her rings.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis nodded, she had full trust in the shiny Umbreon. Nia sat next to the both of them, watching curiously. Soon, the ice on the shiny Umbreon disappeared, and it opened it’s eyes. Otis listened to everything the Pokémon had to say. “Those cruel people, we shouldn’t be treated this way.”

The lab men held the unconscious JC back to the cell as they opened the door before throwing her in as this caused her to wake quickly as a gasp escaped her. Blue saw JC be thrown in as she got angry using Shadow ball on the male as payback before being shocked as punishment for attack as JC felt it as well as a scream from her before they walked out of the ceil torturing JC and Blue for fun with the shock collar as they laughed. JC gripped the collar as she clenched her teeth in pain before she let out a scream again before they stopped walking away from the cell laughing. "- Those ..... bastards...-" she thought as she just laid on the floor crying softly to herself. Blue had quickly made her way to her with a worried expression as she laid down with her. "Umbre...Umbreon..."she said crying softly as she gently used heal pulse on her partner to help her feel better.-