• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card

Hi, umm where can you find your saved trainer card? i created a trainer card then clicked save and download, and the whole thing disappeared. i tried searching for it but it just brought me back to the maker :/

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Trainer Cards aren't saved to the site, as it explains when you go to generate one. If you haven't saved the card to your own computer, you'll have to recreate it.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
ShayminLover said:
alright, but there wasnt anything saying where to save it on the comp.

"Cards are created as a normal image, which you can save to your hard drive and upload to any image hosting site. Your card has been saved on Pokécharms temporarily, but will be deleted after thirty days."

Once you click Save, you get told:

"Your card has now been created - right click on the image to save it to your computer. Remember: this card will be deleted from the server after thirty days."

We'll work on making this more clear for the upcoming Trainer Card Maker update.