• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something is wrong with the TC maker. Well, two things, actually.

1)As you can see, I have a Pikachu in my trainer card (in my signature). Well, when you choose which picture of the Pokemon you want, I see absolutely no Pikachu pictures. I tried like 20 times to get those pictures to load, yes I am sure the page was fully loaded, but they were stubborn and they simply don't load--at least for me.

2)When you choose your badges, well, guess what else doesn't show up. :p

Could someone clear this up for me? Which end is the problem on?

I've just made a trainer card with 6 pikachu (male, female and genderless) and they were no problem. Everything loaded on it's time. The badges also shown up, maybe it was only a temporary (does the word "temporary" exist?) error on the maker, or maybe your pc wants to poke you (or even a elve, or a misdreavus, you choose). .

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Mudskipper, I just tried making a card with 6 pikachu like Zak did, and they showed up fine. If it still doesn't work next time you try, try pressing ctrl+F5. This should fix it. If they still don't show, then... I don't know. >>

And Koasa_Princess_Fire, here's a link. Please don't post in a topic like this with something that's not helping or you may end up being warned. Thanks. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.