1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trainer Card Problem

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Kyupper, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think something is wrong with the TC maker. Well, two things, actually.

1)As you can see, I have a Pikachu in my trainer card (in my signature). Well, when you choose which picture of the Pokemon you want, I see absolutely no Pikachu pictures. I tried like 20 times to get those pictures to load, yes I am sure the page was fully loaded, but they were stubborn and they simply don't load--at least for me.

2)When you choose your badges, well, guess what else doesn't show up. :p

Could someone clear this up for me? Which end is the problem on?

2. Zak

Zak

I've just made a trainer card with 6 pikachu (male, female and genderless) and they were no problem. Everything loaded on it's time. The badges also shown up, maybe it was only a temporary (does the word "temporary" exist?) error on the maker, or maybe your pc wants to poke you (or even a elve, or a misdreavus, you choose). .

3. Um...I'm sorry, I'm new here.

Can you point me in the direction of the TC maker? :-[

4. Prof. Cinders

Prof. Cinders Mathemagician
    Staff Member Administrator

Hey Mudskipper, I just tried making a card with 6 pikachu like Zak did, and they showed up fine. If it still doesn't work next time you try, try pressing ctrl+F5. This should fix it. If they still don't show, then... I don't know. >>

And Koasa_Princess_Fire, here's a link. Please don't post in a topic like this with something that's not helping or you may end up being warned. Thanks. ^^

5. The ctrl and F5 trick worked. Sorry, I didn't know about that.

I'll lock this now. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.