• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I've been getting into making trainer cards on this site and, though there are a lot of options for trainer sprites and backgrounds for the cards, I feel like there could be so much more. Is there a way to upload or submit your own designs for these features that I'm simply unaware of? If not, I do have quite a few suggestions for the people able to upload designs. For example, adding some sprites for common trainers in the generations included, not including the official designs. Also, some trainer card backgrounds for the evil teams would be pretty cool. Just making some suggestions.

I'm rather surprised that you've missed it, seeing as one of the drop down options from the TCM is "Asset Submissions", and there's an entire forum dedicated to it here. So if you have trainer sprites or backgrounds that you yourself have made and want to see in the TCM, go nuts.