• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Maker: Now With 94% More Dorito Doge!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

It's been a long time coming, but today we're proud to announce that we've updated the TCM to include all the new Pokémon and forms from Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This includes the new Lycanroc Dusk Form, Necrozma's new forms, the new Ultra Beasts, and the as-yet-unreleased event Pokémon, Zeraora. You can find them all in the Pokémon tab, as usual.

We've also updated the existing Ultra Beasts to be known by their names, rather than their UB codenames. Hopefully this makes them easier to find when searching for the perfect team for your card!

Nice. Two things:
First off, HAHAHAHAH!!! Lycanroc Dusk is "Dorito Dogs," Bill Cypher has some competition! *Cough*
Second, and probably off topic, I really hope Zeraora isn't going to be delayed now that I hear it's currently unreleased. This shouldn't be another instance of Arceus not being released in Generation 4.

So, I'm trying to add a 6th Pokemon but it won't, I thought it was because Dawn Wings Necrozma is a fusion but by what I saw in the above image that's not the case, please help :/

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
For those of you asking about more updates, please bear in mind this article. Unfortunately, right now I'm extremely busy and don't have much time to make updates to the TCM, and sadly, I can't do it any faster no matter how many times people ask. We are going to add new assets to the TCM as soon as we can, have no fear, but I must ask for a little patience while we work on it – it's a huge job to add new assets, and takes a lot of time I don't have!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
When we originally added the assets from Sun/Moon, we only had access to Pokémon that were visible in the Alolan Pokédex. Ash-Pikachu and both Greninjas are not in the Alolan Pokédex, so we couldn't add them. Their inclusion may be possible in a future update, but I haven't looked into it.

Please remember that updating the TCM is extremely time-consuming, especially if you're asking us to create and add nearly 600 extra Pokémon panels at once (like for the pre-sixth-generation 3D shiny models). As has been stated before and will be stated again, I have a full-time job and so do all the other Pokécharms staff, and very limited time to work on the site. I want to add as much as I can to the TCM, but some things will naturally be more feasible than others in the time available.