1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trainer Card Maker 4 Trainer Card Background Submissions

Discussion in 'Trainer Card Maker Submissions' started by Doctor Oak, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

If you'd like to submit your Trainer Card Background for use in the Trainer Card Maker, please make sure that you adhere to these rules:

• Backgrounds shouldn't be too large. They should be capable of fitting safely into an acceptable signature size. (Ideally, no taller than 200 pixels and no wider than about 600).
    • There should be space for 6 50x30 Pokemon images on the card. We'd prefer it if you didn't place the boxes on the card yourself.
    • There should be space for 8 16x16 badge sprites on the card.
    • There should be a set space for a Trainer's name and a Friend Code.
    • There should be some space on the card for a credit to Pokecharms.com. Please do not add this credit yourself.
    • Backgrounds should only be submitted by their original creator. Any backgrounds submitted by a third party will be rejected.

Please note that submitting sprites for the TCM gives us the right to use that sprite outside the TCM for other site purposes as well. We regret that there is no real way to credit all those who submit sprites, so you should only submit if you are satisfied with these terms.

If you want bases for your sprites, check out the sprites on The Spriter's Resource. Please do not use existing custom sprites/artwork as a base, or outright stealing someone else's sprite/artwork and posting it. Plagarism will not be tolerated.

#1 Doctor Oak, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
  2. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

#2 Shiny Lyni, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  3. I'd like to submit this one:
    [​IMG]
    Sample:
    [​IMG]

#3 NonAnalogue, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  4. Shiny Lyni

#4 Shiny Lyni, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

#6 AlolanTrainer, Jun 28, 2016
  6. instinct_tc_blank.png mystic_tc_blank.png valor_tc_blank.png

I don't actually play Pokemon Go, but I really love the team logos. Sorry, they're not flashy at all. I'd like to see what other ideas people have though! *winkwink* I hope this is good enough for now.

Examples:
    instinct_tcexample.png mystic_tcexample.png valor_tcexample.png

#7 nuclearsushi, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  7. ... I'm fairly new to the whole card template scene. I'm kinda noobish at it, but I'd have something I'd like to contribute to the idea pile:

[​IMG]

Example (Based on my Pokemon Insurgence Playthrough):

[​IMG]

So yeah... I had fun making it though. That pokeball was originally a 3D render I developed myself in photoshop for another project. It was simple, but I'm sort of proud. Lol.

#8 The iFlare, Aug 20, 2016
  8. Shiny Lyni

#9 Shiny Lyni, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  9. I want to submit these:

Portugal.png Spain.png Germany.png France.png

Example:

Portugal - Cópia.png

10. Shiny Lyni

#12 Shiny Lyni, Nov 14, 2016
  11. I did some of my boi aegislash

Attached Files:

12. These are a few trainer card designs I recently did for Sun and Moon. I modified them a little bit to work with the trainer card maker, but the main change I kept was a new slot to replace the gym badges with Z-Crystals.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I'd be happy to either e-mail my base files to the moderators or send them my instructions through an e-mail or a PM if they want to use this design. However, I also created a version for gym badges just in case it's not possible to add Z-Crystals to the Trainer Card Maker yet.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

**EDIT 11/29- I had to modify the blank cards to get rid of the pokémon boxes

#15 Mr.Munchlax, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  13. Shiny Lyni

[​IMG]

Too lazy to make a proper example, but here's how the placement should look for the Pokemon

[​IMG]

#16 Shiny Lyni, Nov 29, 2016
  14. Here is one i did hope you like it

[​IMG]

15. Hi. I wanted to add a type of background card for Undertale Fans. Hope this post will be seen. I'd also like to hear opinions on how to make this card better. Many thanks

Attached Files:

16. Shiny Lyni

Reminder that I'm still alive.

[​IMG]

Example:

[​IMG]

#19 Shiny Lyni, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  17. Are these still getting looked at? Because there is some amazing stuff on here that I would love to use! Like the stuff just above from Shiny Lyni and Mr.Munchlax to name just two recent examples of the brilliant stuff on here..

Naki likes this.
  18. My own rendition of Pokemon Go Trainer Cards
    Pokemon Go Team Instinct Card.png
    Pokemon Go Team Mystic Card.png
    Pokemon Go Team Valor Card.png

Example:
    Pokemon Go Team Mystic Card Example.png