• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you find out your FC? jw. i've gotten a 24 luxio and a 23 prinlup thus far, but no rares to speak of. i'll look around and get to you later.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Your Friend Code is available in the Pal Pad you receive when you first visit the WiFi room in the Pokemon Center. It's the bottom option if I remember correctly.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
AND I may buy Pearl (mostly for getting all of you guys the starters) and hand it off to my brother.

I already have both copies myself, and some of the people with the Japanese versions could lend a hand via breeding, so don't worry about getting an extra copy just to trade the starters. If you wanted the other two for yourself, Kimi, let me know ^^

Anyways, while it'll be in my profile as well, my Friend ID is 5283 7895 4188. I'll register yours, too.

I just wish the Nintendo USB dongle wasn't so stupid. I closed the program awhile back and now it won't restart up. I'm probably going to need to reinstall it or something silly like that @_@

Wow, that would be awesome Katie. ^^ If you have an extra laying around or you're just bored or something. I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
George the Chimchar and Donnie the Turtwig are now all ready for you the next time you have the chance to trade. I don't need anything in return ^^

I can hatch you an Eevee if you need one.

I'll put it on the GTS if you want me to or we can trade with one another in the Union Room over Wi-Fi.

Your choise.

Sorry to tack this on, but would anyone trade an eevee with me too? They're my absolute favorite and I have no idea when I can pick one up in pearl... :'(

This trade topic is three months old; I think Kimi is okay by now. This falls under our necromancy rules; you're being warned.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Were you even paying attention to Hypotenuse Man? This is a dead topic, Kimi hasn't even been around in months.

Locked and warned for continuing the Necro/not bothering your ass to read the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.