• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trading with GBA games from D/P

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You'll need the National Dex to access the Pal Park - meaning you need to have at least seen all 150 Pokemon in the Sinnoh dex - but then you're good to go. The Pal Park is where you need to be to transfer Pokemon over because you have to recatch them afterwards. Don't fret over it too much, though. The PokeBalls you're given to catch 'em are on par with Master Balls.

Yeah but Pal Park can get annoying. You can only do it every 24 hours. If you eever change your clock you have to wait anoother 24 hours and you can't transfer any less than 6. And if you want a pokemon in your Fire Red or any version and it's in your party you have to go to Fire Red, put it in the PC save then go back to Pal Park. Also Pokemon with HMs can't go. I could've had a Mesprit for a Sandslash any level. Had one in my Leaf Green...oh yeah I forgot. A couple hours ago I changed my DS's clock because it sad it was sunday and it's really saturday. Looks like I'll have to wait till 5 PM tomorrow.......GOD!