• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Trading Rare Ball Pokémon and Events/ LF Scatterbugs

Hi, BlackoutSLM. I got some new Pokemons, including in Lure Balls. I updated my list, the new ones is in bold. Are you interested in any of them?

Hi. I'm interested in Lure Corsola and Shellder, Fast Swablu, Moon Misdreavus and Heavy Phanpy.
My list has been updated too, so check it out:).
Do you still want the Friend Meowth and Dream Mawile?
By the way, I also got a Dive ball Tirtouga. It's not a Johto ball, but is nevertheless pretty rare.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back. Do you still want that five pokemons? For those I'll want: Friend Heracross, Love Pidgey, Sport Weedle, Level Chinchou and HA Dream Aerodactyl.

Hi, welcome back!
Yes, I do want them. I'll breed the ones you want. They should be ready in the afternoon. When can you trade? I can trade everyday from 10 a.m. to 22 p.m. (portugal time). By the way, do you have a HA (analytic) Patrat? I need one and can't seem to find it...
I can trade another one from the list for it.

Last edited:
Hey Jay Lucas.
I'm interested in Level Smeargle and Dream HA Omanyte. Can you trade me those?

Edit: Okay, I want those two above and also Lure Krabby, Fast Yanma and Heavy Larvitar. Wich do you want from my list?

Last edited:
Sure, but only at saturday, same time. I'll update my list tonight or tomorrow with even more Pokemon, than we can set up the trade.

Edit: I want Safari Hoothoot and Marill, Level Kangaskhan, Dream (with HA) Buneary and Machop.

Last edited:
Hi, BlackoutSLM. I have updated my list with some new pokemon, including Geodude in Heavy and Ponyta in Fast. I'm interested in 14 of your Pokemons:
Larvitar in Friend, Larvitar and Ralts in Love, Chansey and Trapinch in Safari, Tentacool and Paras in Fast and Munna, Hoppip, Sableye, Qwilfish, Aipom, Paras and Gible in Dream (this ones with HA).

Are you interested in any of my Pokemons?

Hi, Jay Lucas. I want Level Slakoth, Fast Ponyta, Heavy Geodude, Friend Meditite, Safari Rattata and Dream HA Shieldon. Wich do you want?
By the way, do you have acess to a Friend Safari with Woobat?

Okay, I'll breed them. If you can catch/breed me a female HA Woobat in a Luxury ball, I'll trade it for another Poké from the list.
We trade on saturday at same time?

Yes, I can. I want Sport Nincada, Fast Tentacool and Dream (with HA) Paras and Cottonee. Didn't you have a Fast Paras too? It's not in your list, but I think that once I have seen it.

Can you trade tomorrow, at the same time?

Last edited:
I already bred them. And yes, I can trade tomorrow, same time.
In fact, I don't have a Fast Paras. On the day you traded me a Fast Yanma, I received the
Dream Paras and, when I wrote it on the list, I put Fast Paras instead of Yanma...

Hey. It seems the Dream Cottonee doesn't have the HA (it has Infiltrator instead).
If you don't want it, I can breed another pokémon for you. Sorry about that.

Hi! I've updated my list, and I'm interested in 10 of your Pokemons. Are you interested in anything?

Dream (with HA) Vulpix, Munna and Qwilfish, Safari Chansey and Sandshrew, Moon Teddiursa, Friend Sudowoodo and Meowth, Love Dratini and Heavy Machop.

Hi! I want Moon Seedot, Fast Paras, Heavy Cubone, Safari Skorupi and (if you have acess to a friend safari with Ivysaur) a Nest ball Bulbasaur.

Edit: My list has been updated with Heavy Snorlax.

Last edited:
Hi. I do have acess to a FS with Ivysaur. Do ou want it with HA?
I want Dream (with HA) Vulpix and Munna, Love Dratini, Safari Chansey and Moon Teddiursa. Can ou trade saturday at same time?

Hi. I've update my list with over 70 pokemons. I'm interested in 15 of yours:
Moon: Chatot, Lapras and Mawile
Love: Venonat and Meowth
Fast: Rattata
Heavy: Seel and Barboach
Safari: Sandshrew
Dream (with HA): Qwilfish and Clamperl
Dream: Castform
Friend: Meowth, Oddish, Snubbull

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested in Friend Bellsprout, Lure Horsea and Growlithe, Level Spearow, Safari Stantler and Lickitung, Moon Drowzee and Heavy Makuhita.
I can't trade today and breeding will take a while. Can you trade tomorrow, same time?

Last edited:
Sure, same time tomorrow. I want Dream with HA Qwilfish and Clamperl, Dream Castform, Moon Lapras and Mawile, Safari Sandshrew and Heavy Seel and Barboach.

Hi Jay Lucas.
I´m on vacations now.
I'm only interested in the ones on my wishlist. Nevertheless, I can breed you the ones you want (except Snorlax, Combee or any other with low female rate) for one ability capsule, if you can get one. If you can't get it, I'll breed them for free. Tell me what you want and, when I come back, maybe we can trade.

Edit: It's just one Capsule in exchange for the 10 pokés.