• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trading page for da Mind Lord

If you want any shinies come to me. I can give it a good shot chaining them. Also if you want a battle, my friend code will be up shortly. also, I am not the best chainer in the world, but I am determined and I promise, with patience you will be rewarded. Please don't ask for sandstom or blizzard areas. thanks

Add those requests, If posible I would like any lugia, ho-oh celibi, shaymin or darkrai for good shinies. But I would also like totodile or cyndaquil plaese

Ahhh overload. I meant just one choice. Omanyte can't be chained. What the hell is H.P.Fire. ;D
edit: oh yeh I forgot to add. Its exam week for me so no chaining this week, next week I'll be right at you orders guys. Thanks

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=6262.msg106496#msg106496 date=1244745976]
Does that mean yes? Shiny Maril for Chikorita & Totodile?

Yes I have added you

edit: oh yea and oranri, could you pm me your friend code
[/quote]

:D Great. You'll need to use a different FC than the one under my name; I'll PM it to you in a moment.

ok, Ulissies pm me your friend code. I will try and get you a magnemite or voltorb. In return is it possible for a shaymin

Oh yeh guys I forgot to add that tell me if you have a preferred nature or pokeball, I will tell you wich Items to attach to your pokemon in return

Anyone who posts here from now on must set they're requests out like so.
Pokemon: pokemon you want
Nickname: a nickname you want to give it
Nature: a nature you want
Ball: the ball you want me to catch it in!

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6262.msg108548#msg108548 date=1245456793]
Pokemon: Weezing, Lapras, Chinchou, Natu, Geodude or Spinarak
Nickname: No nickname
Nature: Any nature is fine
Ball: Preferably the one you used to catch the Pidgey with.
I never said I wanted all of them, I said I wanted one of them.

Tried this already as a joke, he is only doing one at a time.
[/quote]

OK CAN LAPRAS OR CHINCHOU BE CHAINED
oh yes, do you want me to chain something for you godless m
[/quote]I have a shiny Bagon that I got myself, so... :p You don't have to get a Chinchou or Lapras if you don't want, Weezing or Geodude would be easy to get.

[quote author=Mind Lord link=topic=6262.msg109041#msg109041 date=1245662715]

OK CAN LAPRAS OR CHINCHOU BE CHAINED
oh yes, do you want me to chain something for you godless m
[/quote]I have a shiny Bagon that I got myself, so... :p You don't have to get a Chinchou or Lapras if you don't want, Weezing or Geodude would be easy to get.
[/quote]

His point is that you can't chain Lapras or Chinchou and now that you mention him, you can't chain Weezing either. Only Pokemon that appear in normal grass can be chained.

Pokemon: Eevee
Nature: Timid is what I want but any nature is fine
Ball:Any

Eevee appears in the trophy garden and I have an event Shaymin that I got from a trip to Japan that I could trade if you want it. I also have all the starters if you want one of those instead.

Cross out my request. I've already got a shiny Noctowl nickanamed for me. :3
Maybe I'll request another but maybe once I think of a good pokemon.