• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trading away a lot legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the list of pokemon I am trading away:

Lv 58 Articuno
Lv 53 Zapdos
Lv 72 Mewtwo
Lv 30 Mew
Lv 72 Raikou (I have to clone more)
Lv 71 Entei
Lv 72 suicune
Lv 70 Ho-oh
Lv 76 Celebi
Lv 73 Latios
Lv 100 Rayquaza
Lv 50 Registeel

Also a Lv 100 Swampert

What i am asking for:

Magby or magmar with magmarizer

possible something else if you ask

I'll give you a Charmander, Squirtle and Cyndaquil for Raikou, Entei and Rayquazya.
How's that sound to you?

Anything ls you need? I still need Celbei, Ho-oh, Mewtwo and Rayquaza. I've got lots of Pokemon to offer. Snd me a PM if you want to trade.

umm might you possibly have any shinies? I dont have many tradable legends, since i dont use action replay or stuff like that, but i have plenty normals.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Vicenator, you get a warning for all-caps abuse.

Read the rules and try using some common sense when posting.

Ooohhh I want a zapdos or articuno... one question are these legal or are all of em hacked/cloned ect... i think i can get you a magmar...
I dont remember if i have a magmarizer...

Can i offer anything else to get both? since you only have one request...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Ooohhh I want a zapdos or articuno... one question are these legal or are all of em hacked/cloned ect... i think i can get you a magmar...
I dont remember if i have a magmarizer...

Can i offer anything else to get both? since you only have one request...
I think they're hacked, judging by:
Lv 72 Raikou (I have to clone more)

yeah that's what I was thinking, but there is a shot that not all of em were cloned so I decided to ask...

I think you all may have missed that Vicenator should have also gotten a warning for gravedigging. This thread ended over a year and a half ago.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
OmegaWeapon gets a warning for board hijacking as well as offering a blatantly hacked Pokemon. Lv.2 Entei? Please...

...also, since Vice did gravedig this from over a year ago, it can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.