• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trading a level 51 togetic with pkrs

Recently I obtained a level 51 Japanese togetic after looking in my box I found it has the pkrs. I then infected most of my Pokemon with it and have no use for it now does anybody want it. The moves he has are safeguard
Batonpass
Double-Edge
and last resort.

reply back if you want it my friend code is 0517 7367 8089

Sadly You wont get this pokemon untill saturday around noon to three.

Yeah we are gonna know what you want. Nurse joy said to me that i have the pokerus but none of my pokemon seem to have it. Kinda wierd eh? Abyway i will happily take it off your hands if it still is infected.

dont have either of those but i will try and find an absol somewhere for you. Also make sure it keeps that pokerus cause i aint trading if it loses it. PM me when we are both online so we can trade. Thanks :)

Dynasty: if they are giving it to you once you get it and infect your pokemon can you trade it or anything else that you manage to get infected to me so i can get pokerus aswell. Cheers :)