1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS trades

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by andy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. hey people i have phione eggs and i have a aerodactyl, ditto, murkrow, omanyte, mudkip, torchik, treecko, togepi, pichu, unknown , drifloon, azurill, a mantyke and a bunch of eevee's.. i am looking for someone who has a mew, mewtwo , celebi, darkrai or ANY other legendary i dont care ther all cool.. anyway...yeah.....

2. If you have any shiny Pokémon I'll trade you a legendary.

#2 Xanthier, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  3. sorry dude i dont have any shinys

4. you are looking for any legendary? I could help you out for some starter pokemon that I need =)

5. yeh sure the starter pokemon i have are mudkip, treecko and torchick if you need any of them

6. a torchick and mudkip can help me out, I have a few legendaries that I have doubles of. is there other things you need besides just legendaries? and tell me when you can get on, I will try to work out a time.

7. a torchik and mudkip are fine. would you mind naming the legendaries that you have? and ill be ready to go on whenever you want

8. I have spare dialga, palkia, mespirit, uxie, azelf, heatran, girantia, and I could get rid of this entei I have... I got it off of someone in a trade.

9. i wouldnt mind a palkia, entei

10. ok, you want to get on right now and trade?

11. yeh sure ill just add you. tell me when your on =)

12. I can get on now if you can

13. yeh ill go on now

14. ok, I am on, waiting for ya

15. thanks a lot mate =)

16. np, I gave you the orb for palkia since i have 4 of them anyway. hope you have fun with them =)

17. i will and thanks for the orb