• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS trades

hey people i have phione eggs and i have a aerodactyl, ditto, murkrow, omanyte, mudkip, torchik, treecko, togepi, pichu, unknown , drifloon, azurill, a mantyke and a bunch of eevee's.. i am looking for someone who has a mew, mewtwo , celebi, darkrai or ANY other legendary i dont care ther all cool.. anyway...yeah.....

a torchick and mudkip can help me out, I have a few legendaries that I have doubles of. is there other things you need besides just legendaries? and tell me when you can get on, I will try to work out a time.

a torchik and mudkip are fine. would you mind naming the legendaries that you have? and ill be ready to go on whenever you want

I have spare dialga, palkia, mespirit, uxie, azelf, heatran, girantia, and I could get rid of this entei I have... I got it off of someone in a trade.