1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Trade Please?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by PokemonMasterOles, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will trade a level 59 infernape for a female piplup prinlup or empoleon any level please I need it ASAP so please post here give your friend code and when we can meet.

My Friend Code:0859 9955 4475

Please Trade

LOOKING FOR AN ELECTRABUZ WITH THE THING THAT MAKES IT EVOLVE INTO ELECTRIVILE

Other Trades:
    Empoleon for ?
    Honchcrow for ?

You Make the Offers!

YEAH!

Oles

2. Any Shinys!!!!!

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    How soon do you need it? I could try to get you one, but it'd be bred. That okay?

4. I have a female Piplup I can trade you

5. I can't get the piplup for a while because I have a few left in my national dex so I must work on that but do you or any friend have battle revalution? use the electravire code on that and while your at it do the magmorter to find the codes google electravire code battle revalution also u must find where to enter the code and google magmortar code for battle revalution Hope this helps

6. I could just give you an Electivire I don't know what for though...if you will take this message me what you will give me for him.

7. I HAVE A EVENT REGI BUT I WONT TRADE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

8. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

... I have armblades.

And you're about to not have any recognizable remains.

9. Ah...guys....this thread is two years old!

10. I noticed. I was gonna post saying I could get one and then I saw the date...

11. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Uh, GodlessM?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Gives me further reason to lock this.

... But seriously. It may not be an official rule anymore, but I STILL personally dislike mini-modding. >>;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.