• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trade Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will trade a level 59 infernape for a female piplup prinlup or empoleon any level please I need it ASAP so please post here give your friend code and when we can meet.

My Friend Code:0859 9955 4475

Please Trade

LOOKING FOR AN ELECTRABUZ WITH THE THING THAT MAKES IT EVOLVE INTO ELECTRIVILE

Other Trades:
Empoleon for ?
Honchcrow for ?

You Make the Offers!

YEAH!

Oles

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
How soon do you need it? I could try to get you one, but it'd be bred. That okay?

I can't get the piplup for a while because I have a few left in my national dex so I must work on that but do you or any friend have battle revalution? use the electravire code on that and while your at it do the magmorter to find the codes google electravire code battle revalution also u must find where to enter the code and google magmortar code for battle revalution Hope this helps

I HAVE A EVENT REGI BUT I WONT TRADE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Uh, GodlessM?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Gives me further reason to lock this.

... But seriously. It may not be an official rule anymore, but I STILL personally dislike mini-modding. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.