• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Town of Eeveelutions joining

Name: Silvann
Pokemon: Leafeon
Personality: Extroverted, humorous, loyal, kind
Appearance: Normal Leafeon
Likes/Dislikes: Likes food, spending time with his loved ones; dislikes arrogance and selfishness
Personal Weakness: Too trusting
Special Qualities: Above average agility
Other: N/A
Does he/she have secrets? Yes

Name: Leafa.
Pokemon: shiny Leafeon
Personality: sweet , adorable and funny.
Appearance: A shiny Leafeon who has holes in her leaf tail.
Dislikes: being alone.
Personsal Weakness: She hates being around people she finds attractive.
Special Qualities: If she stays in a grassy areas she can fight longer and have better chance to win a battle.
Other: None.
Does he/she have secrets? Yes.
(sorry)
You're in, both of you!

Name: Sam

Pokemon: Sylveon

Personality: Sam was the one male out of five Eevee siblings and learned how to take care of himself in the wild, and looked out for his sisters as well. Several experiences throughout his lifetime have made him humble and respectful, yet still vain, mischevious and competetive.

Appearance: (using the official artwork for Sylveon as a reference point)
Sam is moderately tall and has a thick build. He is slightly more red than pink, and he has light green eyes rather than blue. His tail is longer than average. One of his bows is on his right ear.

Likes/Dislikes: Sam enjoys any kind of food, but Poffins are his favorite. He cares a lot about his friends and family, and gets along with the Pokemon in his trainers' team. He dislikes staying in his Poke Ball for too long. He absolutely cannot stand rain, and he isn't too keen on getting hit by Water-type moves either.

Personal Weakness: He is prone to getting easily influenced and is a compulsive liar. Has a sweet tooth.

Special Qualities: His versatile moveset can take some fairly bulky Pokemon down. That's pretty much it.

Other: Sam's sisters eventually became a Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, and Flareon.

Does he/she have secrets? No

Last edited:
Name: Sam

Pokemon: Sylveon

Personality: Sam was the one male out of five Eevee siblings and learned how to take care of himself in the wild, and looked out for his sisters as well. Several experiences throughout his lifetime have made him humble and respectful, yet still vain, mischevious and competetive.

Appearance: (using the official artwork for Sylveon as a reference point)
Sam is moderately tall and has a thick build. He is slightly more red than pink, and he has light green eyes rather than blue. His tail is longer than average. One of his bows is on his right ear.

Likes/Dislikes: Sam enjoys any kind of food, but Poffins are his favorite. He cares a lot about his friends and family, and gets along with the Pokemon in his trainers' team. He dislikes staying in his Poke Ball for too long. He absolutely cannot stand rain, and he isn't too keen on getting hit by Water-type moves either.

Personal Weakness: He is prone to getting easily influenced and is a compulsive liar. Has a sweet tooth.

Special Qualities: His versatile moveset can take some fairly bulky Pokemon down a peg.

Does he/she have secrets? No
Accepted.

But before you begin roleplaying, what about the "other" section? If there are no other things to add, you can just put "none," but it needs to be there.

Would it count as god modding/autoing if I went ahead and said the Ice Beam hit it? I was actually waiting for approval from @PKMN Trainer Lucy, since she was the one who created the rp, and the event, and therefore shall decide the outcome. I wanted to ask here because I don't want to get in trouble ;^;

Sweet, thanks. Sorry it took me so long to ask this, though. I have a habit of expecting the thread owner to either accept it or deny it, instead of just asking them personally. Sometimes, I don't even think that would be the best choice, but hey; desperate times call for desperate measures.

Not saying that I'm desperate, though o.o
Just impatient.

Wait just one second... Was there a time skip already? That's what it seems like from your last post, Lucy, but I didn't even have the chance to reply to a couple of the others. Where do we go from here?

Name: Drake
Pokémon: Flareon
Personality: Believes everyone is his friend, Kind of a fool, the type people keep the harsh truth from, Silly, firendly end me
Dislikes: Bullies, Underground, caves.
Appearance: The fluff at his neck has some sort of white tint and sparkle, as if there is some sort of white dust in it, Otherwise, he looks like a normal flareon.
Personal Weakness: Too trustful, Some find him obnoxious the way he is.
Special Qualities: Dislikes fighting, he does seem pretty strong though. Hes able to engulf his body in flames, like Fire spin, It takes time to build up, though.
Other: Nothing else, it seems.
Secrets?: No.
Hopefully it isnt too late to put this here, was kind of procrastinating posting this.

Hopefully I fixed it, I think.

Last edited:
Name: Drake
Pokémon: Flareon
Personality: Believes everyone is his friend, Kind of a fool, the type people keep the harsh truth from, Silly, firendly end me
Dislikes: Bullies, Underground, caves.
Appearance: The fluff at his neck has some sort of white tint and sparkle, as if there is some sort of white dust in it, Otherwise, he looks like a normal flareon.
Personal Weakness: Too trustful, Some find him obnoxious the way he is.
Special Qualities: Dislikes fighting, he does seem pretty strong though. Hes able to engulf his body in flames, like Fire spin, It takes time to build up, though.

Hopefully it isnt too late to put this here, was kind of procrastinating posting this.
What about "other" and the secrets?