• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Touhou: The Human Excecution Crisis!

So, being back after a few months, I want to show you all something a couple of my friends from anime club introduced me to: the danmaku shooter aka Touhou! I was just thinking of adding an RP to this, so I was thinking of a plot...here you go!

Go see the discussion (https://pokecharms.com/threads/touhou-the-human-excecution-crisis-discussion.21445/) for rules and how to make a character, but below is the plot!

In genesokyo, magical, strong, unknown forces have been attacking humans. Nobody has been killed, but it is up to a bunch of stronger humans, youkai, vampires, fairies, and other creatures to stop these mysterious forces and to save the lesser humans from being extinct!

In the Hakurei shrine, Winter...

Mika was very, very nervous. Her friends magically went away, and now needs someone to help out, but she doesn't know what to do. She wants to give up now, thinking they're just pranking each other, but nothing has happened yet! No signs! She needs help, and fast!
"P-Please, help me...find my friends..." She says to herself.