1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Totally a normal super-school RP (discussion thread)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Finch~, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Finch~

Finch~ Previously Astrapi

@WingedHussar @The Alright Attorney @Captain Cardboard @IDKWhatUserNameToDo @EeviumZ @Clite of Dragonbow
    You are a child between the ages of 12 and 16. You have just done something you shouldn't of. (This can be murder (Attempted or acctually commited), theft, or whatever you want it to be) In court, you are offered two choices. Prision, or Lakecliff bording school. You choose Lakecliff, as where you grew up the education was poor and the dream of the career you wanted seemed utterly unreachable now, and you wanted that chance back. You arrive, but the school seems more like one large lab or testing facility than a school. Maybe it once was. After your name is taken and you've putten on the 'uniform', you're put into a room with seven or so more people your age, including you there are 4 girls and 4 boys. The room is blank, white, with enough beds for you all. Then things start happening. People from your room start dissapearing and soon, you do to. It wasn't a school. It was a place where your DNA was manipulated and changed in ways to give you powers. You go back in every day, for more painful tests and injections. You can feel yourself changing. Then one day, you wake up with those powers, which only pleases those doing the tests and they continue further.
    Now you've had enough, and you want your revenge.
    So you, and your 7 roommates, start to fight for it.
    ——————————————————

1. Keep romance Pg-13.
    - Keep violence PG-13 too
    2. Don't godmod or bunny/auto
    3. Yes, in-rp swearing is allowed, to a minimum
    4. Make ure you stick to the pokecharms rules.
    5. Put a gem (sapphire, ruby, ect. Any gem) in other if you've read the rules
    Head of facility: Mr Leeroy Lakecliff
    Deputy head:
    ‘Teachers’/scientists:
    Mr Charlie Lakecliff
    Pyrokinesis: Adelyn Browne @EeviumZ
    A small amount of gasoline or other extremely flammable material is injected into the blood daily, as well as small holes being poked into your skin. This makes you sick and puts you off food, but it seems to be working sometimes.

'Wings': Scarlet Sundown @Finch~
    After you have been put to sleep for nearly a week, you wake up to find two, large heavy wings on your back. They are made of metal and covered in feathers, and connected to your shoulders; when they move, your wings do. Your DNA has also been edited and mixed with a bird's, and feathers start to appear near your shoulders, and a few on your cheeks, but no more have appeared since then. It is very painful, and puts a lot of strain on your back, but you're managing to get used to them.

Posion: Richard Myers @Ridleymon226
    Having your DNA been mixed with a poision dart frog has given you a poisionous touch and saliva. You are immune, and you are also allowed an antidote on standby. What you don't know, is that all the students in the 'school' are immune to your poision. It doesn't hurt much, but the constant fear of accidently hurting someone puts a large mental toll on you.

Camoflage: Jason Andrews @The Alright Attorney
    Your DNA has been mixed with that of a cuttlefish's and you are able to change your appreance to blend in. However, it can take up to 5 minutes to do properly, and it is painful.

Electric Powers: Myra Rose @KeenKitsune
    After having your DNA edited to include the traits of an electric eel, you are able to give shocks to almost anything when you feel threatened, as well as being able to power things with it. However, when you shock something, it can harm your fingers, and sometimes even give them slight parayraslis.

Echolocation: Austin Montana @WingedHussar
    Your DNA has been mixed with a dolphin's. You're able to locate places in a square mile of your location. It can, however, give you really bad headaches and miragranes if overused.

Swiftness: Theodore Crywall @Clite of Dragonbow
    After having your DNA mixed with a Mantis Shrimp. You can punch with the same velocity as a speeding bullet. They make a shockwave so powerful it creates bursts of light. But, punching anything that cant poperly absorb the pressure of the punch, for example a wall, can break your fingers and/or knuckles, as well as the wall.

Wallclimbing: Forsythe Stilinski @Shadow_Pup
    Your DNA has been fused with a geko's and your fingers have a sticky 'coating' that allow you to climb most surfaces – even glass, but trying to hang off celings can be rather painful if your arms aren't strong enough.
    Full name:
    Nickname(s)?:
    Headcanon voice:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    What you did to be sent here:
    ‘Power’:
    RP example: (put this in a spoiler to save space)
    Other info:
    Name:
    Headcanon voice:
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    RP Example: (spoiler it to save space)
    Other info:

Full name: Scarlet Sundown
    Nickname(s)?: Sunny
    Headcanon voice: n/a
    Sexuality: Queer
    Appearance: Tall, with brown-ginger hair around shoulder lengths. Her eyes are a milky, almost indigo blue. She wears a white hoodie and black jeans.
    Personality: Scarlet is rather shy at first, yet very open and extroverted when you get to know her. She loves nothing more than spending time with friends. She over worries about some things however, and she scares easily.
    What you did to be sent here: She attempted murder of her brother and his girlfriend after they'd been bullying Scarlet and her friends for ages by trying to drown them at the beach. She almost managed to kill her brother, but his girlfriend managed to get her off in time and call the police
    ‘Power’: Wings
    Likes: Water, freedom, fresh air, spending time with friends
    Dislikes: Bullies, being hungry or thirsty
    Other info: n/a

#1 Finch~, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Clite of Dragonbow likes this.
  2. I thought about electricity.... But no...

I also thought about swiftness and pyrokinesis...

Can I reserve swiftness? Gonna make a bio soon!

Finch~ likes this.
  3. Finch~

Reserved!

4. I'm not sure if I'll join at the moment, but just in case could you please reserve the poison for me

Clite of Dragonbow and Finch~ like this.
  5. Can I reserve Electrokinesis?

(also, am I allowed two characters? If I am, can I also reserve pyrokinesis?)

#6 EeviumZ, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  6. Can I reserve echolocation?
    I'll post my character in a few hours.

7. Finch~

@EeviumZ you can only have one child characterm sorry

8. Hmm... With tagged people there is 7...there can be max 8 students... Mind if I tag someone?

9. Humm. Y'know what, I'll switch to Pyrokinesis.

Full name: Adelyn Browne
    Nickname(s)?: None
    Headcanon voice: (Probably this, just slightly less matured. Subject to change. Could also be Undyne's voice from LemonLight Productions' musical instead.)
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Appearance: Adelyn stands at an above-average height of 5'8, with an athletic build and caucasian skin. She has blonde hair with an orange streak on the side of her head, along with amber eyes.
    Personality: However hotheaded she may be, Adelyn is a truly caring person. She has a sarcastic sense of humor and tends to be rash, but deep down, she cares about people more than herself. She can come off as a bit brash, but you'll warm up to her eventually. She will defend her loved ones with her life, and doesn't care about the cost.
    What you did to be sent here: Suspected drug usage (accusation only, she didn't actually use any)
    ‘Power’: Pyrokinesis
    Dislikes: TBD
    RP example:
    The blonde-haired girl's breathing was shallow and her body quivered, as the pain flowed through her body. She'd just finished another round of injections, and it hurt like hell.
    Despite the excruciating pain, she looked up at her roommates, smiling through her struggle.
    "I'm fine. They'll have to try a little harder than that to break me," she grinned, her voice sounding a bit strained. "I'll live."
    With every bit of willpower she had, she pushed herself to her feet, stumbling slightly. Looking up, her expression turned dark. "One day, they'll regret this. They'll regret hurting me. Or any of us. I'll never give up."
    Other: Pink tourmaline

#10 EeviumZ, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  10. Finch~

11. Full name: Austin Montana
    Nickname(s)?:
    Headcanon voice: Blues Saraceno's voice (but higher tone) and Roger Clark's accent
    Sexuality: To be revealed
    Appearance: A 5'8" caucasian male with rather an athletic build. Has straight, quite long, blonde hair and a slight moustache. Usually wears a fine button down shirt and occasionally a tailored vest.
    Personality: Born and raised on a ranch, Austin grew up around animals, It made him very affectionate and caring. He's usually kind and open to strangers. When hurt, he will try to hide his pain from other people, even friends. Likes to get in friendly fights. Soon after he got to the city, he began sneaking into various bars and sometimes even getting into fights.
    What you did to be sent here: Underage drinking, several cases of bar fights.
    Power’: Echolocation
    Dislikes: Mental work
    RP example:
    Daniel woke up to the smell of rotten eggs. It was his seventh day in prison, but it felt like he's been here for a whole year. He got out of his rusty bed, but he didn't sleep well. Not because of the terrible mattress, but because of his cellmate. He woke up too, soon after. And began to continue his conspiracy theories from last night.
    "Will you ever shut your mouth Paulie? It's really pissing me off!"
    "You talkin' 'bout me, mate?"
    And that's how Daniel lost his first teeth in this prison
    Other info: Suffers from a rare condition named Situs Inversus, which means that all his internal organs are "mirrored". He also likes emeralds.

Edit: Added links to the "Headcanon voice" section.

#12 WingedHussar, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Finch~ likes this.
  12. The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney Previously AlrightAttorney

I'd like to reserve the camo power, if thats alright. I'll be getting to work on my bio soon.

13. Keen Kitsune

Keen Kitsune Previously KeenKitsune

Could I reserve the electricity power, please?

14. The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney Previously AlrightAttorney

Full name: Jason Issiah Andrews

Nickname: Jay

Headcanon voice: Slyvain from Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Appearance: Jason has a fairly regular build, standing at 6 feet tall, with a leaner body. His hair is deep black, and is fairly shaggy looking, having so sense of style at all really. His eyes are a light green. He usually wears a pair of jeans, hiking boots, and whatever t-shirt he could find thats clean.

Personality: Jason is blunt and will never tell a lie unless needed. He doesn't like to hide his feelings, and is very straight forward, be it towards his friends, or enemies. He'll protect those he cares about with all he can and tell off anyone that makes him angry.

What you did to be sent here: Jason stole from a pharmacy in his city, and as he was trying to get away, got in a fight with the owner. He ended up killing the man on accident.

‘Power’: Camoflauge

Dislikes: Liars and Cheaters, Bats

Beads of sweat slowly dripped down Jason's temple, as the teenager has his back pressed the the pharmacy's counter. He could hear frustrated swearing on the other side, the shop's owner searching for Jason. His hands gripped a small brown bag, it's contents too valuable to give up. "Come on out you little thief, I know you're still in here somewhere." The man's voice bellowed out, slowly getting closer to the counter. Jason's eyes darted left and right, looking for anything he could use to protect himself.

The man's foot steps rang in Jason's ears. Just as a shadow began to loom over him, Jason noticed a tool box sitting just under the counter, a handle peeking out. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't have the time to check. In one swift motion, Jason grabbed the handle from the tool box, and swung around the top of the counter and over the other side. He swung the mystery tool wildly, trying to ward off the store owner.

As he landed on the other side of the counter, Jason heard a loud crash behind him. An overwhelming sense of dread washed over the teen. Time seemed to slow as he glanced back at the store owner. The man had been reduced to a body slumping on the ground, an pool of blood growing larger underneath him. Jason's eyes trailed back over to his hand, which was tightly gripping a knife, drenched in the same blood that was coming out of the man on the floor. He didn't have time to think, as the sounds of sirens filled his head, and the once dimly lit store began to flash red and blue.

Other info: Sapphire

Finch~ likes this.
  15. Keen Kitsune

Full name: Myra Rose
    Nickname(s)?: My
    Headcanon voice: Momo Yaoyorozu (0:28) from bnha, but higher pitched
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Appearance: Myra has waist-length, wavy, dirty-blonde hair. The best way to describe it would be the roots and most of the hair reaching to her ears is a light brown, with most of the hair under the ear ombre-ing into an ash gray. Her eyes are mainly a vibrant blue, though lighter hues of blue are noticeable. She's a bit on the skinner side and stands at the height of 5'4. She often wears jeans, paired with a cropped top pastel in color. If possible, she would wear white sneakers, though not the mainly athletic ones.
    Personality: Myra has slight trust issues, which may lead to her seeming a bit rude or distant at times. However, once somebody gains her trust, she will open up to them and become more talkative. She will also stand by your side until the end if you have her trust unless of course, you break it. She's not always the best judge of character, so she may often take things the wrong way, sometimes leading to sporadic arguments.
    What you did to be sent here: Myra got into a fight with a drunk man and ended up killing him on accident.
    ‘Power’: Electric Powers
    Likes: Trustworthy people, winning arguments, certain animals, anything reliable
    Dislikes: Annoying people, traitors, police, feeling threatened
    RP example:
    Myra dodged another hit from the drunk man she had started fighting mere minutes ago. She didn't know what had spurred his sudden attack, but she was certain she didn't know him. Though he was stronger than her, the alcohol he had previously consumed seemed to mess a lot with this aim. She dodged to the left again to avoid his blow, but she winced in pain as she realized she was too late. She stumbled backward, clutching her stomach where it was hit before cursing. She reached into her pocket, grabbing her previously concealed pocket-knife, one she had stolen some time back. I was hoping to avoid using this, but it seems as if I don't have a choice.

She stared in disbelief at the body in front of her. Her stolen pocket knife thoroughly stabbed into the man, the grass slowly becoming drenched in his blood. A ringing noise began in her ears, as she got up and backed away from the scene. She muttered incoherently, not noticing the police lights and sirens growing closer. Yes, she had gotten into fights before, but she had never caused the death of someone. The ringing sensation lessened as a loud voice replaced it. She turned around to see the police. After a moment, she slowly raised her blood-bespeckled hands in an obvious sign of surrender, a look devoid of emotion on her face.
    Other info: Diamonds are one of her favorite gemstones

#16 Keen Kitsune, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Finch~ likes this.
  16. Can I reserve the wallclimbing ability?

Finch~ likes this.
  17. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Can I reserve Wall climbing

Pinch likes this.
  18. Finch~

19. Shadow_Pup

Oh ok, the last few posts weren't showing up so I didn't realise, that's fine though

Finch~ and Pinch like this.
  20. I've decided not to join this RP after all. It's just that I don't want to overload myself with RPs (My limit usually being three at a time). I hope you understand and good luck with the RP.

Finch~ and Clite of Dragonbow like this.
  21. Finch~

Pinch and Keen Kitsune like this.
  22. I’m actually gonna say the same thing, after thinking about it I’ve realised I’m in about 6 right now and I’m not exactly sure whether I can handle another.

#24 Pinch, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Finch~ likes this.
  23. I'll make a character when I have time. I'm pretty busy as of right now.

Finch~ likes this.
  24. Sorry for not responding to your mention on the previous thread for ideas. I’m here now, and I’d like to take poison:

Full name: Ashwin Marino Southers
    Nickname(s)?: Marino, or Ash.
    Headcanon voice: Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (
    )
    Gender: Ambiguous (depends on which personality is in control)
    Sexuality: Straight/Lesbian (also depends on which personality is in control)
    Appearance: Ash is a relatively thin, small, white boy, who is very good at running. He had straight dark brown hair, but it turned gray when he started to get injected at ‘school’. His hair has always been pretty short, but he hasn’t had it cut since he came to the school, and so it reaches down to his shoulders.
    Personality: Ok, this is possibly the most complicated character to roleplay that I have ever done. I’m going to try to roleplay a character with multiple personalities (to be specific, three). First is what he refers to as Ashwin, which would be the personality that is in control at the start of the roleplay. Ashwin is a relatively normal, albeit introverted, person, but has gotten pretty paranoid about being near anybody because of his backstory (what he did to be sent there), and because of his power. Next is Ash, which is partially the personality that got him sent there. Ash is transgender, and is a social butterfly. Ash cares a lot about looks, and is very stressed a lot of the time that she looks ugly. On top of that, Ash is lesbian (although Ash is technically male, Ash’s gender is female and she is attracted to other females). Finally, is the real reason Ashwin got sent to boarding school: the personality he calls Win. Win (as suggested by the name) wins at all costs. On top of that, he wants control desperately, and will do anything for it. Win is also very protective of Ash.
    What you did to be sent here: Ok, so basically, Ash took over. Ashwin’s life hadn’t been very good, because he had difficulty ever getting too close to someone for fear that they wouldn’t accept his multiple personalities, and his parents didn’t understand him (and in particular didn’t like Ash, the personality that is, very much). So while at home, his dad got in an argument with her, since Ash was in control at the time, and she got really upset because he called her a freak. So, with a little prodding from the third personality, Win, Ash lit the house on fire, burning both of her parents with it. Then, realizing what she had done, Ash felt very very guilty and basically gave up control to Ashwin. Ashwin was promptly arrested, and nobody could prove that he had mental issues, as much as he said he did, so he couldn’t plead mentally unstable. So, he went to ‘boarding school’.
    ‘Power’: Ashwin has Poison.
    Likes: He likes chocolate, sugar in general, and pretty much anything entertaining (TV, games, comedy, etc.).
    Dislikes: He strongly dislikes beef, because it is too chewy.
    RP example:
    Ash walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. She had been in her bedroom before, and then she took control of her body. Of course, the first thing she did was notice how incredibly ugly she looked, and try to remedy it as much as possibly. So, she put on some makeup she had stolen from her mother, then changed into a pair of old running shorts that were too short, and finally, she tied her shirt into a knot. Obviously, this got a lot of attention from her father, who immediately said, “Go back to your room and change into normal clothing you freak. And take off that stupid makeup. I won’t let you watch TV with us wearing that stuff.”
    Upset, Ash started to cry and ran back to her room. Suddenly, Win took control. “Finally, I get some action.” Win said to himself. “Now let’s see what I can do to get revenge on them for hurting Ash.”
    Within minutes, Win lost control, but the damage was already done. Ash took back control just in time to see her house burning to the ground from inside of the car, and her parents banging on the door to try to escape, even though the door had been blocked by some pretty heavy stuff. Ash fainted, and when Ashwin came to, he was in a jail cell awaiting trial. They had found his fingerprints all over the evidence, and it was looking pretty hopeless.
    Other info: The Ruby is their favorite gemstone.

#26 Pokéboy098, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  25. Hi guys,
    I've seen that many people posted their characters lately. I like the whole "headcanon voice" thing, but sometimes it's hard to find a specific voice sample. So I'm asking you to do everyone a small favor and link a sample of your character's voice.
    This forum has a built-in link option but you can also just paste a YouTube link, it should work too.
    It's OK if you can't do this for some reason, but it'd make imagining characters easier for everyone.

Thanks!

26. I already did. Did it not work? If it didn't, I can relink.

27. Finch~

It’s optional, you don’t have to have a headcanon voice

@Pokéboy098 accepted!

28. Shadow_Pup

Full name: Forsythe Stilinski
    Nickname(s)?: Stiles
    Headcanon voice: Benjamin Diskin as Ban 0:38
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Appearance: 6'4", muscular, wears blue jeans, a black t-shirt under a black and red overcoat, brown boots and white gloves.
    screendShot_2020-01-12_10-06-11.png
    Personality: Stiles is serious but also gentle and caring. He can become overly violent when protecting others and gets angry and annoyed quite easily. He is afraid of being abandoned.
    What you did to be sent here: He got in a fight with some older kids and nearly beat them to death because they were bullying smaller kids.
    ‘Power’: Wall Climbing
    Dislikes: Bullies, loud people and Chinese food.
    RP example:
    (Not sure if this is what you meant, but this is an example taken from a roleplay I was in called Four Ancient Kingdoms)
    Jax was trying to re-establish how to easily walk with his now stubbly little legs, eventually he gave in and went onto all fours, walking over to Netsu, "it is fine, this should only last 5 days if I remember correctly." Ludo was listening to Netsu and blushed bright red when he said she was cute. She looked up at him "um, sir would it be possible to get some actually comfortably fitting clothes." She was still red as a tomato. Jax waddled on all fours up to Ludo who picked him up and there they stood her holding him in her arms like you would a cat.

Grim still unconscious was still experiencing the past events, he watched as he marched through the few remaining enemy troops, he strolled up to the leader of the rebellion, some dead general's soul, he slashed him down in one blow and turned raising his rapier. FAST FORWARD Grim, Yotyn and multiple other demons, stood before the Demon King, he addressed them, each demon was spoken to in turn Yotyn was put under Pentagon's wing as their newest member, finally he turned to Grim. "Lucius, Prince of Death, for your great loyalty and honor in the recent battle, I give you the newly established role of Grim Reaper, you will henceforth be known as Grim, Reaper of Souls, you will harvest the souls of the mortals and be the front line against any coming rebellions" he then handed Grim a scythe covered in black flames. Everything then blended and blurred and Grim felt his strength leaving him, he had lied to Yhimir, yes the barriers could only be broken if the bound beings were slain, but the barriers faded if he lost strength or died. So the barriers melted away as Grim fell into a deeper unconsciousness.
    Other info: Sardonyx

29. (Mannn, four Ancient Kingdoms... I miss that Rp...)

I may try to make Bio today, sorry for the waiting

Finch~ likes this.
  30. Finch~

And here we have the headmaster, the one behind it all, and his son!

Name: Leeroy Lakecliff
    Sexuality: Straight
    Apperance: Tall man with grey-brown hair. He wears a suit and tie.
    Personality: Cold, and heartless. Cares for hardly anyone, not even his son.

Name: Charlie Lakecliff
    Apperance: Tall, like his father, with blonde wavy hair and brown eyes. He often wears a hoodie and jeans when not in the lab uniform.
    Personality: Unlike his father, he is kindhearted and caring. He wishes he could stop the experimenting, but is powerless against his father.

31. Full name: Theodore Crywall
    Nickname(s)?: Theo, Crazy Demon (Nickname gave to him by other bullies and thugs)
    Headcanon voice: Bakugo from BNHA

Appearance: IMG_20200205_195758.jpg
    Source-Avatar maker, Anime boys from Play Store.

Theo has died Orange hair, violet pupils, black t-shirt with red jacket on it and blue trousers. He usually wears also white trainers.

Personality: Theo is hot-headed, loud, and vulgar. His most notable attributes are his incredibly short temper and highly defensive attitude, the slightest tease able to send him into a whirlwind of fury. Once, he savagely beat one of his own gang members for making fun of him. He is also very impulsive. Something that someone could take advantage of to manipulate him into doing odd jobs. However, when he isn't consumed by rage, Theo can be surprisingly calm and aloof, showing a general interest in nothing in particular and is very dismissive about everything in general. During his life, people followed him only out of fear and he often feels a general "emptiness".

What you did to be sent here: He fought with other thugs, bullies and school 'bosses' for almost all the time. During one of those fights, he lost himself in the fight and killed two people.

‘Power’: Theo received Swiftness

Likes: Nothing paricular as he is calm. He loves to fight, when he is enraged.

Dislikes: Almost everything and everyone during his rage time... But he dislike just annoying people, when he is calm.

RP example:
    Theo would never accept the challenge from some random guys, but they said that they have 'suprise' for him. He slowly walked to the alleys, where they wanted to meet. He saw one of his pals, heavily injured, laying on the floor. And group of people with knuckle dusters, knifes, baseball bats and whips.
    "What the hell do you think that you have done to my minion, you pieces of trash!!" he shouted angry, flames could be seen in his eyes. Furious, he charged at the group with murderous intent... And he really killed... Theo wasn't focused on what was he doing, he was just fighting and he killed two people during the fight. Someone called police... And they quickly arrived..

Finch~ likes this.
  32. Finch~

Accepted @Clite of Dragonbow !
    We might need a few more teachers, but if you all want to start now we can!

33. Keen Kitsune

I'm fine with starting whenever, though if we seriously need more teachers I could make one

Finch~ likes this.
  34. Maybe some teachers could be NPC characters? So everyone could roleplay them for a while and then go back to their main OCs.

Finch~ likes this.
  35. Finch~

36. Finch~

@Skittles09 We already have the required amount of students. You can only make a teacher at the moment.

37. Are we ready to start yet? Or are we still waiting for more teacher characters? I could make one in form of a NPC.

38. Finch~

We need one or two more teachers, but I’ll get on making the thread when I’m home.

WingedHussar likes this.