• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Torchic Wi-Fi Event For X & Y Ending Soon

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
The first Wi-Fi event for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y is coming to an end on the 15th of January. The event has been running since the games got their worldwide release on the 12th of October 2013, and is giving players the chance to get their hands on a Torchic with its hidden ability of Speed Boost and holding the Blazikenite Mega Stone.

The full details of the Torchic are as follows:
torchicdistro.jpg

Name: Torchic
Level: 10
Nature: Random
Ability: Speed Boost
Held Item: Blazikenite
Moves: Ember, Focus Energy, Growl, Scratch​

The event is currently the only way to get hold of the Blazikenite Mega Stone, so make sure you get your Torchic while you can!

I loved training up this little guy. The Torchic line is one of my favorite lines in the game, especially Blaziken. Mega Blaziken is AMAZING. His stats are incredibly high, and it's design rivals even MEGA LUCARIO. Now THAT'S an achievement. My level 97 Blaziken is in the Battle Box right now, waiting for another Shedinja to show up around here.

The first Wi-Fi event for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y is coming to an end on the 15th of January. The event has been running since the games got their worldwide release on the 12th of October 2013, and is giving players the chance to get their hands on a Torchic with its hidden ability of Speed Boost and holding the Blazikenite Mega Stone.

The full details of the Torchic are as follows:
View attachment 37046
Name: Torchic
Level: 10
Nature: Random
Ability: Speed Boost
Held Item: Blazikenite
Moves: Ember, Focus Energy, Growl, Scratch​

The event is currently the only way to get hold of the Blazikenite Mega Stone, so make sure you get your Torchic while you can!
i got it on pokemon x but too late bc i got pokemon y and i was really pissed off.