• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Top 5 Minigames

I decided to make a top 5 about those games within games.My only rule is that it has to be from a game that is NOT all about minigames (ei: Mario Party, Rayman Raving Rabbids) Let's begin. :3

5.-Fishing(Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess/Ocarina of Time)
Who knew something so tedious and patience-taking in real life can be quick and addictive in Zelda? In OoT, you can fish for any size of bass to aim to get the biggest one for a awesome prize. In TP, you can catch carp, bass, and other types of fish for an awesome hook. Either way, you play a fun game.

4.-Poker(Red Dead Redemption)
This game probably did the best job at making a poker simulater.The other men's reactions is probably what you would really hear if you just pwned them with a 7-hand straight. Also, you can shoot the bastards who keep somehow getting 4-of-a-kinds...

3.-Chaos Emerald Minigame(Sonic the Hedgehog)
In this minigame, the objective is to reach the end of the secret course and bounce on all of the swirling objects before time runs out. It is really entertaining, and winning seven of the emeralds gets you Super Sonic. In other words, you basically become God.

2.-Snake's Dreams(Metal Gear Solid 3)
I won't question why Snake has dreams of slicing zombies while he is a totally awesome super ninja, but...really? Anywho, it feels satisfying when gaining points by ripping zombies apart. ^_^

1.-Gummi Ship Minigame(Kingdom Hearts 2)
In the first game, the gummi ship traveling was a mess and couldn't wait to get the warping gummi to skip it. Then in KH2, they turned it into a high-speed rail-shooter minigame. You could shoot down heartless and nobodies with gummiships(and the upgraded versions you get) and rack up points. My only complaint is that there were so few of them. :(