• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tolconic Island, RP Thread.

This is the RP thread, you must be approved to post on the thread. Thanks!
;) here is the other thread for discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/tolcanic-island-discussion.17191/

Lore:

July 10th, 2017...

Greetings, there! I am cackle, the Tolcinc manager - and I am sending you this message as an invitation to Tolconic Island! We need more funding for research & such, so we thought it would be a good idea to personally invite a select few of backers in our Ekko project. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonders of Tolconic Island!
At the island there is a humongous volcano in the center of it - which is where of course, we got our name. I recommend you bring some basic apparel, with the addition of some sun screen, and along with your daily appliances (I.E Toothbrush, comb, etc). Please do not bring any animals with you - as every single one of the staff has an allergic reaction to well...every animal.

Send us an email if you desire further details, as we are happy to answer them!
Thank you, and remember, no animals - bye!

-Cackle Tindo

Guidelines for the Trip -

1: Please do not curse around the staff.
2: Do not over-exert yourself (Do not make your IC be able to lift 200000 pounds n'such).
3: No pets.
4: Please do not bring pets.
5: Be sure to read the brochure on the boat your taking to arrive here, titled "General RolePlay Rules"
6: Alas, no pets.