• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tokyo ghoul

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Today is the anniversary of Ken Kaneki's death. Today with us we have Associate special class investigator Renzo Tamashi. Tell us more about what you think about Ken Kaneki and the GOATS", the news reporter squeaked. "Well I think that Kaneki was one of those ghouls who only held a title to show he was something that he isn't. So what if he is a half ghoul? He hasn't made much of a change, looking at how ghouls still want to eat us. What's funny is that this guy is in m-", Takashi punched a hole into his television. "If I ever get the chance I'm killing that guy", he muttered. Subjects about Ken kaneki were touchy for him, on one hand Ken Kaneki had done so much but on the other, he had left so soon. "Crap I'm gonna be late", he thought rushing to get his shoes on.

He made his way to Anteiku, avoiding the alleyways since those normally had ghouls and he really didn't need to become food. He walked into Anteiku, being greeted by the warm bell atop the door. "Hi Mr Shujin", he smiled. "sometimes I wonder how the youth are so quick to go home but take so long to get to work". Mr Shujin was a short, grey haired man with a wrinkled expression. "I hear some rumours flying about a half ghoul around here, if he comes to Anteiku take him to the basement and check if he is a real half ghoul with Daisy. All I know is he wears an orange eye patch", Mr Shujin's happy expression dropped to a more serious and stern voice.

Mr shujin hobbled over to Kaito. "If you see Daisy tell her to go to the basement with Takashi if she sees a boy with an orange eye patch. Also the CCG are coming here so if you find any ghouls here ,take them to the basement as well"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participants- @Night's Shadow , @Clite of Dragonbow , @Shadow_Pup

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/tokyo-ghoul-au-discussion.22797/

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kaito was cleaning the cups when Takashi burst in, he sighed and chuckled to himself before turning to listen to Mr. Shujin, "of course, I'll tell her when she comes in and I'll I keep my eye out for other ghouls who turn up" he said before the door opened as if on cue and Daisy entered looking a bright and chipper as ever. "Hey Kaito!" she exclaimed loudly with a sigh from Kaito. "Mr. Shujin said if you see a guy with an orange eye patch then you and Takashi need to go to the basement with him" Kaito stated before throwing a cloth at her face "now clean the tables" he added. Daisy stuck her tongue out as she began to make sure the tables were nice and clean ready for customers. She hummed as she worked keeping an eye on the door to see who entered.

"Once I was seven years old my momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old~" a young boy with a red hair and an eyepatch has been singing quietly as he walked through the street. Let this not deceive you, in truth, he was afraid and didn't know what to do. He learned that he is a ghoul just recently, as he lived with Dad that he assume was a normal human... 'Normal?' does that mean he wasn't normal?

But he has feelings, he cares, he cries and laughts. CCG calls ghouls a monsters and they are wrong... Kaneki Ken. Ghoul that manage to make peace between Humans and Ghouls died and sadly, what he did didn't survive long, whose fault was it? Humans? Ghouls?

He didn't want to kill anyone or even fight, but won't he be forced to when someone attacks him? Dad brought him an eyepatch telling that his eye was weaker than another one and to protect it from the sun. He said that Misumi shouldn't go to school as he is afraid that ghouls may attack him, but he is a ghoul himself! Dad probably just tried to protect him... Tried...

After a while boy felt a nice scent of a coffee coming from somewhere, he followed that scent for a good 2 or 3 minutes and reached the Cafe with a simple, yet he thought a nice name 'Anteiku'.
Boy with an Eyepatch entered inside the cafe "Excuse me? Can I enter?" He asked as it was quite early and maybe they didn't open yet, after a while he entered inside "Good morning..." He said shyly.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"That's our target, you play bad cop", Takashi whispered next to Daisy, as he approached Misumi. "Hi I'm Takashi Pesuto", he smiled warmly. "Sorry but the seats up here have been reserved, don't worry we have some more downstairs so if you would like to follow me". He went to the back of the little cafe, before walking into the storage and opening a large metal door behind the shelves of coffee and cups. He descended the dark staircases, not checking to see if Misumi was following, as he went down the dark staircase. The room was unlit and damp, the air had an ominous feel and the shadows always seemed to be taunting them. Takashi stared back, his eyes now black with piercing red irises. He turned the lights, revealing bodies of dead humans lined across the room.

"Nice to meet you, Takashi... Oww... I hoped for a good place with a window... But okay, I will follow" he said to the boy that was somewhere around his age and followed him downstairs. The more they walked as the stairway was becoming darker and darker. Shivers was walking through his back and when they reached their destination, he saw Takashi's red irises in the dark and when Takashi turned the lights in the room... Bodies of the dead. Misumi almost vomit, he wasn't used to this sight at all. "Oh emm... I think that I don't want this table in the end... Seems too crowded for me, you know... " he said as he was slowly taking few steps back.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy sighed and followed Takashi and the boy, she stood behind them and blocked the boys exit her eyes now their true ghoulish colour she decided to put on her high pitch Little Nightmare voice "come on silly, just sit down, we only wanna talk with you, and of course if you don't sit down, then I'll sit you down myself" she said with a sadistic smile on her face, she was very accustomed to switching personalities on a whim and enjoyed the thrill of being Little Nightmare.

Back in the shop Kaito sighed, "poor kid" he muttered to himself as he whistled away, cleaning the cups and drinking a cup of coffee.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Jiyuna took a walk down the familiar path to Anteiku. She was a regular around there, as she found it a good place to get away from her drunk human “Uncle” and clear her head. She pushed open the door, brushing her hair out of her face as she went. “Hey, Kaito,” she said in her typical tired tone. “I’ll have my usual, double-shot of espresso? Thanks.” She sat down near the counter to wait for the drink, making an attempt at conversation. “I’ve heard rumors going around about a one-eye lately. Are they true, or does no one know?”

@Shadow_Pup

"Is that really necessary?" He sighed and for now decided to sit down. Two ghouls and they are surrounded by corpses. Misumi wondered what are they gonna to do with him as smell of the corpses reached his nose... They smelled nice. He bit his tongue to stop thinking about such things. This girl didn't seem strong, maybe if he just push her out of the way? But she's a ghoul? That boy gonna chase after him and maybe someone waits outside. Terrible thoughts...
"So.. What do you need from me?" He asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy chuckled at his question "nah, probably not but he said I should be bad cop, you know" she said still using the high pitched voice for now "soooooo all we want to know is...are you a one eyed ghoul, you've got that eye patch on so we assumed so, or is this some kind of fashion statement" she asked with a giggle and a smile as she stood in front of the boy.

Kaito looked up as Jiyuna entered, "oh hey Jiyuna, I'll get right on that" he said. As he was making it he called out to her "one-eyed? Well Takashi and Daisy are talking to a kid about whether he's the one-eyed ghoul or not, so yeah guess we'll find out" he then turned and gave her her coffee, "oh yeah, and the old man said CCG were coming at some point so you should go to the basement if your sticking around" he added.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Bad cops don't go out of role", Takashi laughed. He walked up to one of the dead bodies, pulling out a slab of meat and an eyeball. "Well do you want something to eat?", he asked, dropping the slab of meat onto Misumi's lap. "You want anything?" he asked Daisy. Takashi walked around Misumi, before finally speaking again. "So how's it going? Don't worry we won't eat you, well I won't. We just want to know if you're the half ghoul so do you mind taking off your eye patch?", Takashi shot a smug look to Daisy. "And that's how you stay in role Little Daydream"

Mr shujin shuffled around the store, he was meeting and greeting everyone some didn't bother to talk back to him while others gave hm a long conversation. It was people who smiled in Anteiku, which made him happy. "Hello Jiyuna, Kaito I suggest that you go into the basement as well, just in case the CCG suspect you"

"Umm.. I received it from dad, so you may call it fashion sta-" he was interrupted by Takashi's laught. "Umm... Nah, thanks I am good..." said Misumi and threw human meat far away from him. He stood up and turned to both ghouls "I just need to take off my eyepatch? Okay..." He took it off, behind an eyepatch there was an eye with black sclera and red iris. It was piercing through the room shadows with its scarlet light as Misumi looked at both ghouls as he stood. "Well then..." his pupil reduced his size and he looked up at the stairs. "It was nice meeting you, I did what you wanted and now... Excuse me" he said and rushed suddenly, without second thought he avoided Takashi and pushed Daisy out of the way (He didn't put much strenght in it as he didn't want to hurt her) and rushed to leave the basement.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy sighed at Takashi "for the last time don't call me Little Daydream" she said with a frown as she dropped the high pitch voice. She shook her head at the offer "nah, I'm good right now, coffee is definitely better for the morning" she said and turned back to the boy, he was the one-eyed ghoul, when he lightly pushed her she chuckled as her Kagune shot out from her tail bone and attempted to wrap itself around the boy, "hey, we didn't say you could leave after and anyway CCG are coming you'll be safer in here" she said before looking up the stairs "and you'd have to get past Kaito anyway, and he isn't that small" she added sweetly trying to be gentle with her Kagune.

Kaito nodded "yeah I guess that makes sense" he said before heading towards the basement, he turned to Jiyuna "you coming down then" he asked with a warm smile and a raised eyebrow.

=Nightshade=

Jiyuna took the drink with a half-smile before heading towards the stairs. “Yeah. I think I’ll pass on being cut up by ghoul investigators today.” About halfway down the stairs there was a boy with an eyepatch in the clutches of Daisy’s kagune. She shook her head in mild amusement before smiling sympathetically at the boy. “You new? Don’t worry, it’s not as bad as it seems, believe me. Mostly, anyways,” she added with a joking grin. With that, she continued to make her way down the stairs to the basement.

"I don't care you don't allow me to go, release me!! I didn't wanted to be in someone basement to begin with!" he said and tried to release himself, but Daisy didn't allow him to go, she wasn't weak at all "Ugh..." he mumbled and then looked down to see two other people, a guy and a girl, another around his age. He heard as she talk to him, smiling in some sort symphatic, nice way. Misumi weren't used to this so he blushed slightly "Yeah? I doubt that it could be even worse than it seems.." he saw a joking grin and imagine how he needs to look right now. Now he blushed extremly hard. "Fine... I won't escape so release me finally!" He shouted and something came out from his tail bone. Blade cut off part of Daisy's Kagune in fast slash to release Misumi from being wrapped in her kagune. However, it happend completely out of his will, he didn't expect it so he landed with his face on the stairs "Ouch..." he mumbled. His Kagune dissapired as fast as it arrived. Leaving Misumi to wonder what happend.. He get up and walked back to a basement.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"He definitely is a one eye", he muttered walking up the stairs. "So it seems you got yourself in a pickle, you have four ghouls who know how to use their kagunes, yet you still try to escape. Well just stay down here for a bit while the CCG does their routine check up", Takashi offered him the slab of meat he though. "Trust me we're not trying to kill you", he picked up another slab of meat for himself before taking a seat. This is the kind of meat most ghouls would have to kill for, he thought grimly. "you might as well try to get to know the other ghouls here, so over there we have Daisy, annoy her and that's the last thing you'll do. Sometimes she scares me too", he whispered the last part in a hushed voice. "And over here we have Kaito, he is well kaito, you just can't copy him weirdly". Takashi suppressed a laugh before turning to Jiyuna. "And we have Jiyu- wait Jiyuna? The bladed wolf, who wears a cat mask" he laughed before slumping down into his chair.

Misumi still didn't eat meat just walked up and said "It's... Very nice to meet all of you" he said and was nodding as Takashi introduced everyone. He looked at Jiyuna, who just arrived here "The bladed wolf? Should I understand that you are someone famous?" he asked and then bite his tongue. What if he offended her? He didn't talk much with people... Espesially women... No expierience.
"Ummm.. Sorry..." He blushed and looked away "I am Misumi Tsurugi... It is nice to meet all of you"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Devin sipped his coffee. Or at least, tried to. It was horrible, but he wanted to blend in with the people so he could keep watch. A bit of hustle caught his attention. A group of people were going down somewhere, a sort of basement. Odd, but not something to focus on. What was interesting was that one of them wrapped her Kagune around him, and was taking him down as well, ignoring his protests. Now that was beyond odd. Devin rose from his seat on followed them, dropping his coffee in the trash as he passed it.
Once he made it down, he heard their conversation. The kid was apparently a one eye, and the group of ghouls were taking refuge under here from the CCG.
Fun. At least he was here now.
" Sup." he called out, forcing a grin. " Name's Devin, a fellow ghoul." he walked towards Misumi, looking him over. "So you're the one eye huh? Tell me kid, what's it like?" he asked flatly.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Shut up,” Jiyuna scoffed good-naturedly at Takashi’s “cat mask” comment. “It’s a wolf and you know it. If the CCG could figure that much out, so can you. Unless my suspicions about your IQ level are correct?” she added sweetly. Turning to the eyepatch kid, who’d introduced himself as Misumi, she laughed. “Famous? As if. More like regarded as a mild nuisance to the CCG. I killed one investigator once, and only because he was tryna kill me first. When it’s me or an investigator, I’ll choose me every time.”

When a guy came over, Jiyuna nearly activated her kagune to impale him before he said he was also a ghoul. She relaxed about a millimeter before retreating further back into the shadows. “Let’s get out of view before someone notices us. And you know, tries to kill us? I’d like to avoid that, if at all possible?” She turned without waiting for a response, grabbing a small piece of meat for herself. She wasn’t really hungry— she’d hunted and eaten earlier that week—but she figured there wasn’t much of a point to bore herself to death while waiting for the CCG to arrive and leave.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy chuckled to her self as she retracted her kagune. She heard what Misumi said and spoke up "There are some famous..ish ghouls here though, I mean he's The White Wolf even though a lot of people thinks he's dead due to inactivity" she said pointing at Kaito "and of course there is me a.k.a Little Nightmare" she said with a jokey bow, she then took a seat on a pretty comfy chair and eyed up newcomer who entered the basement.

Kaito stood leaning against the wall, he sighed and shook his head slowly at Daisy's comment about how he was inactive. He looked around the room and chuckled this was turning into a decent little group of ghouls, he was pretty sure that even if they were found it wouldn't be much trouble to deal with the investigators with this number but it was best to hide.

Misumi tried to note everything in his head, all those informations and felt weird a bit. He seemed that he didn't belong here.. Wgen Jiyuna picked up another... Human part, Misumi has turned around not to vomit.. How could it be that he manage to eat humans before? Dad tricked him well enough... And he always gave him meat for food..
He turned back after a while and looked at Devin "Ummm... I don't.. I don't really know how to answer you, Devin..." said Misumi kinda shyly.
He sat on the ground and watched everyone "So... We stay here as long as untill CCG don't leave this place?" he asked.

Haruto looked around the room he'd followed the others into. A kid who he had never seen before had a weird smell to him Haruto had cut open more humans than he could count, but this kids smelled diffrent like a ghoul and a humans smell joining together to make a wholly unique smell. "Well while thats going on, mind if I give you your meat?" Haruto asked the staff of Anteku reaching into his suit taking out 2 moderately large packages of meat. "That'll be 11,000 Yen. He told the staff. Haruto looked at the half ghoul so you hungry i can give you a snack free of charge?" Haruto offered the boy a really small packet of human flesh.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Wow another ghoul, this is going to become a party soon. With all these corpses and food, this basement isn't so bad", Takashi began to nibble on the eye, to him it was like twizzlers. "Basically, but if they find us not only will all of us die, but everyone you know as well will die". Takashi, took sometime to remember what the CCG did, the monsters they were. Haruto's entrance managed to break Takashi's train of thought. "Don't bother Haurto, he won't eat it. In the mean time I suggest you stay here, CCG will be here any minute now", and on cue, the large metal door that let them into the basement closed shut. "I'll pay you after this", he sighed.

Above ground, Mr Shujin prepared a brew for the CCG investigators. The staff that wasn't in the basement were human, trustworthy ones. The bell, chimed as the two investigators walked in. They both wore a grey trench coat but one was holding a briefcase. "Mr Shujin, you know the procedure, let us check the place then we will go", the taller one said. The search went on for an hour, before they stopped. "Before you leave, would you like a coffee?", he asked politely. "We are on a tight schedule but sure, it's not often we get drinks". Mr shujin handed them their coffees. He watched them leave before opening the door and telling them they were safe.

=Nightshade=

Jiyuna blew her bangs out of her face in a huff. “Sure took ‘em long enough to finish. The shop isn’t that big, you know, were they checking in old ladies’ purses to see if they were keeping a pet ghoul in there? Or were they just too busy imagining a horrific death for the next ghoul they meet?” Seeming to realize she was ranting, she stopped and gave a self-deprecating laugh, covering her mouth. “Did I say all that out loud? Sorry, I just can’t stand ghoul investigators. Ghouls are people too, but they treat us like... like... I don’t know, like something gross on the bottom of their shoe.” Her gaze turned dark. “And sometimes we end up as something gross on the bottom of their shoe.”

"Thanks, but I am not that-..." Misumi started but then he heard slam of the Metal doors "Wha-...! What happend? Is this... What I think it is?" Misumi asked.
Then he heard as Jiyuna started to release her rage and anger to Investigators in words, it was more than enough to answer his question.
"They sadly think about themselfs as saviours and heroes and there is nothing more wrong than a person that hunt down and think that they save the world. As some of them can be a real fanatics and pain in the butt" Misumi commented out loud to Jiyuna reaction.
"Let's hope they will get tired of searching eventually..." he whispered.
"Wanna play something, if we are stuck here anyway? And Ummm... It may sound like a weird question but... How big is Tokio? Umm.. Do any of you would know where one home is located?" Misumi asked suddenly.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I'm sorry, but I have to work. I don't think I have time to explore Tokyo, especially with the CCG out there", Takashi mumbled. He walked up the stairs to see Mr Shujin waiting for him. "Is he the one eye?", the old man asked, looking up at Takashi. "Yeah, he is but I don't think he knows how to use his kagune. He also doesn't seem to want to be a ghoul, it sounds like he had just found out". Mr Shujin, paced around the storage room a bit before going back to Takashi. "Well if he doesn't know how, you can teach him how. Even if he doesn't want to be a ghoul, he is still a ghoul and the CCG won't take I don't want to be one for an answer". Takashi thought for a second about Mr Shujin's plan before going into the basement. "So Mr Shujin came up with the idea to train you to use your kagune, so you don't end up dying.", he called to Misumi. "But the best part is, everyone here can teach you how to use it. Now I suggest you eat". Mr Shujin hobbled down the stairs giving Haruto the money they owed him. "Training will start after our shifts, so I suggest you wait around till 7Pm".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kaito chuckled at Jiyuna outburst, "it's fine Jiyuna, pretty sure we all hate them as much as you, well maybe not as verbally, well anyway I'm going get back to work" he said as he made his way up the stairs to the counter where he stood and waited for the next customer. He realised he had left his coffee behind the counter and threw it out as it had gone cold, he started to make himself another one.

Daisy eyed-up the group before strolling out from the basement and taking a seat at one of the tables she casual started to play with one of the table knives doing the knife game at fast speeds and giving a look of false focus so that anyone who didn't know her would think if she looked away she would fail but she could already do the knife game with her eyes closed, but she like to freak out newbie by pretending to lose focus from time to time.

"Well couple their teammates probably been eaten by ghouls so you can get were there coming from on, after-all our very existence has killed a lot of people." Haruto explained. Haruto counted the money, "Sweet." He muttered. Haruto made his way up the stairs and approached Kaito. "One Expresso Please?" Haruto asked Kaito he hadn't had a coffee in ages and wanting to get his mind off eating humans for a bit. He took his seat next to daisy doing the knife game. "You know you'll blunt the knife doing that." Haruto sighed at Daisy. He still was shocked by the half ghouls existence, he couldn't get the smell out his head it was the most unique thing he'd ever smelt.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I suggest you guys come and help us train new boy here", Takashi whispered to Jiyuna and Devin. He went back to work, serving the coffees and dealing with the occasional "Can I speak to your manager". Most of the day he was wondering how to show Misumi how to use his kagune, "Maybe we should jump him and put him in a life or death situation or maybe we should just wait for him to do it". Truth was he didn't know how to show Misumi to use his kagune, it was like explaining to someone how to walk or wave your arm, you just do it without thinking about it. Once he day was over, he went to the storage room and picking up some meat before leaving to the warehouse.

Takashi avoided major roads and stuck to more run down streets. He could occasionally smell a human body in an alleyway or the more rare ghoul in a back alley. The warehouse was in the secluded part of the city in the 19th ward with a high ghoul population. The door to the ware house was blocked by a red shipping container. Takashi kicked the doors off the container and entered the warehouse from the hole inside the container. He flicked the light switch on before turning to Misumi. "So I'm going to show you how to use your kagune, I don't think you will get it on your first try but hey, prove me wrong". Takashi took a deep breath in before lifting up the back of his shirt, two large tentacles shot out from his back. They resembled a spinal cord, with wiry muscle holding them together. He whipped behind him, slashing at one of the supporting beams of the warehouse, slicing through it. "It's going to hurt at first but don't worry, if it does it means you're doing it right"

=Nightshade=

Jiyuna nodded to Takashi. “Yeah, sure thing. Even though I’m not exactly teacher material...” She shrugged sheepishly. “Anyways. I’ll probably hang around a little longer, then swing by the warehouse at seven. See ya.” She gave a mild wave before exiting Anteiku, brainstorming ideas on how to activate Misumi’s kagune.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

At seven, Jiyuna headed to the 19th ward. As far as she knew, the alleyways around the warehouse weren’t the hunting grounds of any specific ghoul, but it didn’t hurt to be careful. There were many vicious characters in the shadows of the 19th ward, and while Jiyuna was strong, she knew she’d be no match if several ghouls ganged up on her. Luckily, the trip went without incident, and she slipped inside the warehouse right about when Takashi sliced a support pillar in half.

“Aw, cmon, Takashi,” she said, feigning exasperation. “Slice through enough of those things and the ceiling’ll fall in. Don’t want that, especially in such a ghoul-rich area. Attracting attention is never good if you’re trying to do something covert? Isn’t that just common sense?”

The girl grinned before activating her own kagune. It tore through the fabric of her shirt just below her right shoulder blade, five reddish-black tendrils that wrapped around her, one coming to a deadly point a couple feet past her right hand, one thinly covering her left arm, a sharp blade at her elbow, one wrapping around her torso, shielding her vital points, and two loosely guarding the femoral arteries by coiling her upper thighs.

“This is my kagune,” Jiyuna said for Misumi’s benefit. “It’s kinda instinctive at first, but with a little practice you should be able to turn it on and off at will. Although, I’m not a teacher, I’m actually pretty crap at teaching. And that’s with normal subjects, so don’t even get me started on kagune coaching. I mean, seriously.” She grinned jokingly. “Me, a teacher? Get real. But I can try to help, it’s the least I can do.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy ignored Haruto and finished up doing the knife game before beginning to start working again, she served people and dealt with some rosy drunks outside and warning them to stay away. She made it through the day pretty easily and was excited when seven finally came around.

Kaito served Haruto and the other customers who came and went as the day dragged on, when seven came around he changed into his own clothes and exited the store.

Daisy was practically bouncing with energy when she arrived at the warehouse, slipping into her Little Nightmare personality she began using her more high pitch voice and activated her Kagune, which she then used to suspend herself from the rafters and hang upside down, looking at the group "I think this should be really fun, I might get to actually get a good look at it this time, I didn't get the chance when you activated it by accident at Anteiku" she said with a massive grin kn her face.

Kaito followed Daisy into the warehouse and made his way over to stand next to Jiyuna, "is it really necessary for us all to get our Kagune out, I thought we were teaching the kid, watching us do it probably won't help him learn control, couldn't we just talk to him about it" he said and he stood with his arms crossed as he glanced at Jiyuna's kagune, he quite liked hers, he even thought it was really quite beautiful, there weren't many that he thought of as beautiful but the odd few kagunes that he really liked the look of. The turned his attention a way from Jiyuna and cleared his throat "anyway I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out pretty quickly anyway, it is a.ghouls second nature" he finished.

Misumi just sighed, all of those kagunes looked great.. Could his also? He didn't really know, but then a sudden thought came up "So I guess that none of you actually know how to help me right? Great... But, Jiyuna, Takashi, Daisy... All of your kagunes look so great" he smiled innocently "Hope that my is at least in small part as beautiful or cool.." he said, it sounded embarassing and childish, but he was honest.
"So... Gonna ask again... Any of you have the even the smallest idea to how activate my kagune or force my instincts?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well I don't know how, it sort of just happens. It's like an instinct, you have", Takashi mumbled. What activated it for me? It was the fear I had of being alone in the world, knowing that I had nobody but myself. Maybe fear can trigger it for him? he thought. "Hey Jiyuna, heads up", Takashi shouted, swinging his Rinkaku at her. "I am going to kill her, if you don't do anything", he laughed, with a crazed smile on his face. Sparks were flying everywhere from the support beams and his kagune, as it whipped across the warehouse targetting Jiyuna. As he ran past Daisy and Kaito, he winked briefly before going back to attack Jiyuna.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Devin listened to everyone belting out their hate for the CCG, and sighed. While he did agree, he wasn't going to bawl about it. Besides, he hates what they're doing, but respects their cause, even if they're too stupid to think of any other solution.
Takashi caught his attention, asking him to follow and train the one-eye. Devin shrugged, but went along with them. They weren't of any importance to him. Only the one-eye, the person who would bring peace, was.

It was an odd teaching session. Everyone seemed to believe the "monkey see" strategy, and it was clearly not working. Despite everyone doing it, Devin refused to show his kagune. He didn't know these people, and if they attack, he'd have the element of surprise.
Predictably, it didn't work. The one-eye was still confused. Devin sighed, before speaking "Like they said, it's instinct. So, it's likely we could-" before he could continue, Takashi sped past at mach speeds towards Jiyuna, his kagune at the ready.
"Or that." Devin muttered, irritated.

Takashi was a truly horrible actor, but that was a fact that his Kagune could hurt Jiyuna and Misumi didn't want it. A huge, long tail, that looked like spinal cord. Each part that looked like vertebra seemed to be dark gray and had small spikes on all four sides of it, leading to a giant blade that was a tip of the tail. It rushed in huge speed before Misumi could notice, without his will. It blocked Takashi's Kagune.
Misumi was just standing there, blinking and trying to get, what has just happend.

=Nightshade=

Jiyuna sprang back, trying hard not to roll her eyes at Takashi’s acting skills—or lack thereof. She lifted her spear-arm as if to block the blow she knew wouldn’t connect, but before it could even get near her, another kagune stopped it. She blinked in satisfaction at Misumi, offering a smile. “There you go! See? With a little practice, it should become as easy as moving an arm or leg.” She nodded knowingly, relaxing slightly, as she let her previously raised kagune drop. “It’s always difficult at first.”

After Haruto drank his cofee he went back to his Butcher. Haruto had a big deal coming and couldn't miss it. He took off his suit, and put a tracksuit and his mask on. He didn't want these individuals to see his face. Haruto Jumped into his truck and drove to the 11 ward. he saw a bunch of shady people with mask on Haruto stopped his truck and got out. "Were's the Money?" Haruto asked.
"Show us the produce." one of the men said.
"Their not produce." Haruto thought. He opened up the back of the truck revealing a ton of bodies with tarps on them. "Here." Haruto told the men. The one who Haruto was talking too reached into his jacket and pulled out a exorbitant amount of cash, and handed it to Haruto. His men began unloading the bodies from the truck after wards Haruto drove home and continued selling normal meat.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Misumi activated his Kagune Daisy squealed with excitement and dropped down from the rafters to examine it, "too, it's so pretty" she said as she looked at it, "so do you think you could retract it and activate it at will or do we need to threat each other more, cause I would really love to take a swing a Takashi, just for a bit of thrill. You know?" she said with her head tilted to the side slightly.

Kaito stood back from Jiyuna, he had know quite clearly that Takashi was joking but he had acted on pure instinct and upon seeing him go for Joyuna he had activated his Kagune and stepped towards her, now that Misumi had stepped in his instincts chilled out and his Kagune retracted "well I guess that's one way to do it" he said as he shook his head slightly".

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You did it, well sort of. Try to keep your kagune active don't just activate it for a second then let it disappear", Takashi said. "Looking at your kagune it's probably a rinkaku or a bikaku, I'll take my bet with bikaku, if I'm right you should probably focus on your speed or stamina in my opinion". He retracted his rinkaku before turning to Daisy. "You're on, if you can hit me I'll give you some meat, if you can bite me I'll pay for your coffees for a month and I'll give you double the meat", he smiled before jumping to one of the rafters and taunting her. "Jiyuna you try to get Misumi to activate his kagune, while Little Daydream here tries to do the impossible".

Misumi looked at his blade at the end of his Kagune. The blade was next to Takashi and Misumi didn't know why, but he imagined giving Takashi the greatest slap in a world with his Kagune and chuckled thinking about it. He wasn't as worried as earlier and it was thanks to all of them.
He blushed slightly, turned his head around and puffed his cheeks, when Daisy called his Kagune pretty, as she sounded excited "I don't know if it is... but maybe.. Thanks..." he mumbled shyly.
Then, Takashi told Jiyuna to help him with his Kagune, Misumi walked up to Jiyuna and slightly bowed "I will be under your care, Jiyuna-san~"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy frowned at Takashi "it's Little Nightmare" she said as she activated her kagune, immediately leaping to a beam and bouncing between several before wrapping her tail around a beam and slingshotting herself towards Takashi, as she neared him she spun her body so that her bladed tail was coming down from above towards Takashi's head. She grinned widely as she did so, this was going to be a rush.