• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tokyo Ghoul RP?

Hoi, its Nito here, bringing you a new RP! The Tokyo Ghoul Show is a Japanese ANime, Where some people are ghouls, some CCG, and some are Plain Civilians, Onto the rules
1. Only a Select few will get to be the 'one eyed' Ghoul, Like Kanaki Ken, Those select few would be from my Fairy tail RP, @koopa000 , @Ultimate Roleplayer , @Speed Princess , and @TheRagingSSJG , Anyone else will be asked to Change.:3
2. FAN MADE KAGUNE'S ARE allowed, Just Tell me about it, show me a picture if the internet has one,
3.Nito is the God Ken.

TO the characters!*Max is 4*

Name:
Alignment(Ghoul/CCG):
Kagune/Weapon:
Personality*Not needed*:
Skills:

Mine!
Name:Nito
Alignment(Ghoul/CCG): One eyed Ghoul
Kagune/Weapon:Somewhat like Kanaki's, But a little more complicated,His Kagune isn't red, its Black, and With the added on Fan made 9-Snake tail's*Naruto ref* KAgune, it add's his Deadly ness.
Past*Not needed*:Nope
Personality*Not needed*:Nada
Skills:piercing Stab, Bullet Stab, Venom, Chicken Fajita, Caterpillar Spine, Final Stab*Ultimate: Causes a Nuke-Like Explosion where the user stabs, Without the Radiation though, very few have survived this, User passed out when used*

Name:Kakura
Alignment(Ghoul/CCG): CCG
Kagune/Weapon:Red Blade-thing
Past*Not needed*:
Personality*Not needed*:
Skills:Average CCG Skills

Name: Nenkilly Smorai
Alignment(Ghoul/CCG): One eyed Ghoul
Kagune/Weapon: he has a bikaku kagune thats orange it kinda looks like a scorpion tail
Appearance: Wears Orange, and white mask it has a crack in the middle seperating the orange, and white it only has one eye hole on the White side revealing his kakugan he also wears a white hoodie, and white pants, and some white shoes.
Past*Not needed*:
Personality*Not needed*: Nice,friendly,Sometimes hes ruthless,and Crazy
Skills: Dodging,Blocking,

Last edited:
I didnt know you had a ft thread. Can I join that one too plz?

Name: Omega Carvine
Alignment(Ghoul/CCG): Ghoul (originally he was going to be one eyed like how I designed him but Ill make a change for the sake of the rp ;))
Kagune/Weapon: dark purple bikaku (3 spear liked tails) with a black and white rinkaku
Skills: Hunting, art, Fighting

So, in a way, you can say that Nito has a Kakuja Type Kagune, a type In all reality kakuja's aren't a type Kagune only a mutated form of the ghouls own Kagune. The only time ghouls become kakujas is when they commit the act of cannibalizing other ghouls multiple times. Kakuja's have a special almost armor like Kagune once it's mutated. They are extremely fast as well as over powered. However, kakuja's suffer from mental instability once they turn(Not for Nito.). An example of a kakuja would be Kaneki Ken and Yamori.