• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Tokyo Ghoul: Danger Arise Discussion

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
All homes to ghouls have been evacuated immediately due to CCG. The CCG has enhanced their armor and quinque. When this had happened all the ghouls who were brave enough (or stupid enough) risked their lives for those at stake. Now most ghouls live in abandon alleys, though some ghouls do live in everyday life areas near humans. Though some may not expect it they hide it extremely well. Most humans suspect that ghouls do live in human everyday life areas though the CCG say that they're are not any around. This is where you come in! You prove them wrong, you try and beat down the ccg and tell them that you are like humans. You can live together. You can play together. Eat Together. Or... You decide the only life form in this world needed is ghouls and your try to get rid all CCG members. Will you get a respectable out come or will have to fight to get your answer through?

Here's The RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/tokyo-ghoul-danger-arise.18913/

Rules
  • Follow the General RP Rules
  • If your read this and decide to join write the word: "Turtles" In other
  • Romance allowed I guess
  • Write a paragraph in each post you make
  • No 1 liners
  • Have Fun :D
(Ghoul Sign Up sheet)
Name:
City or Abandon Alley:
Kagune:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

(CCG Sign Up Sheet)
Name
Quinque:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Heres Mine

(Ghoul Sign Up sheet)
Name: Kyle Winds (Still debating on my name for this character for now its Kyle though)
Ghoul Type (1 eyed or 2 eyed): 1 eyed
City or Abandon Alley: City
Kagune: Ukaku
Appearance: Kyle is standing at 5,9 with messy black hair, wearing a black hoodie with faded lines on the sleeves and regular blue jeans torn on the knees for some unknown reasons, and lastly running shoes.
Personality: Kyle is a guy who ca take things slow while getting on with it. Barely able to make friends though not shy. He would like to live along side humans without having to hide. He doesn't have hate for people but great dissatisfaction.
Other: Turtle

Last edited: