• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toastie's Sigs O' Glory

Re: Toastie's Sigs O' Glory and request-taking

can u make me a sig please ;D can u make me a typhlosion sig with the words Blazing explosion on it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

djcrulez, you have completely disregarded the rules of my thread. Only two requests at a time.

Oh sorry Toastie didnt realize that really sorry :( i guess i didnt look good . Super sorry but even though love the sigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munchy Lax:
munchylaxsig.png

Code:
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img245/4386/munchylaxsig.png[/img]

Dragoon Flare:
dragoonflaresig.png

Code:
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img38/5851/dragoonflaresig.png[/img]

Cani have a sig that has Empoleon teh background is a ocean and it says,"Surfing in the waves!"?

Sorry guys I completely forgot about your requests :o I'll get them done soon hopefully.

Meanwhile, here's a sig I put together quickly:
victorysig.png

Relaunching this topic! There are some new rules for requesting (see first post.) As the two current requests aren't within them I'm not going to do them (really sorry.)

I've thrown myself back into the world of sig making! I made a sig to start myself off:
toastiesig12.png

I'm pleased with this. I thought I'd be more rusty after so long without making sigs :p (Also, the 'Toastie' bit is meant to be partially hidden by the border.)

Without further ado, let the sigging commence!

Wow Toastie! Those two new sigs are amazing! I love the colours on the first one, it makes it look very mysterious! Now the second one, I quite like it, the colours go really well together, I must admit the text is just a little hard to read though~
Keep it up! I can't wait to see more ♥

TOASTIEEEEEEEEEE I have come to haunt youuuuuuuuu. Nah, I just want a sig with a Futachimaru on the left, my custom sprite on the right, and in the middle,Stormy waters are ahead...

While you have less than 50 posts, you have posted a lot in my sprite thread, so I'll make an exception. By custom sprite, do you mean the trainer sprite or the mugshot?

That looks totally awesome, like your other ones :3

Could I have a signature with Lucario and Zoroark, and the text Best Friends Forever please~
And could the background be blue and red, if possible, or you can just make it whatever colour you think looks right~
Thanks ^^

Bump~
toastiesig16.png

I really like how this turned out. I was thinking of ideas for a sig, and decided that I wanted one where the renders pop out of the background. I saw a picture with the kami trio, and the phrase "Haters Gonna Hate" immediately sprang to mind. I think that Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are pretty cool, so I'm proudly displaying them in my sig :)
I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I like the colour scheme I chose and I made the sig pretty quickly, which is encouraging.

Oh man I love the genie legendaries. That sig looks awesome :D

I like how the 'Toastie' part is present but not obnoxiously or in a distracting way. Good work :>

Invader Virgil said:
Oh man I love the genie legendaries. That sig looks awesome :D

I like how the 'Toastie' part is present but not obnoxiously or in a distracting way. Good work :>
Thanks so much Virg! I kind of make it my mission to hide the 'Toastie' in every sig I make for myself xD

Well, yes, I have asked you, but seeing as you asked, I'll post my request here.

I am looking for a sig, and I was wondering if you could make me one.

Could the subject of the sig be Wheatley, with a blue background and any effect you feel like. Could there be in one corner the Aperture Laboratories Logo, and there also be text saying, "... and it's not out of the question that you might a a very minor case of SERIOUS brain damage."

If that makes any sense, thanks! If it doesn't, tell me, and I'll clean it up. Feel free to use any Wheatley/Aperture Laboratories image you feel like.

Thanks!

Brilliant sigs by the way~

Thanks!

If it's alright, I'm going to make this my signature on GPX+ as well, but if you don't want it there, tell me, and it's off.

Full credit, and many thanks!