• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toastie's Sigs O' Glory

Take 2 xD

Here are the sigs I've made:
ArceusSiggy.png

NinetalesShinySig-1.png

ShinyChikoritaSig.png

LinoonSiggyTest.png

KingdraSig.png

LatiasSig.png

BulbasaurSig.png

MarowakSig.png

SableyeSig.png

ToastieSig.png

ToastieSig2.png

ZoruaSig.png

ToastieSig3.png

ToastieSig4.png

ToastieSig-1.png

LuxatoneSig.png

ToastieSig5.png

DyslexicReindeerSig.png

SoraSigText.png

BlackandWhite.gif

ToastieSig6.gif

PokecharmsSig.png

Tunbirthday.png

FireStartersSig.png

ToastieSig7.png

ToastieSig8.png

DarkKitsuneSig.png

UPDATE:
Ok, relaunching this thread. There are some new rules:

-I only take one request at a time

-You must have 50 or more posts in order to make a request (unless you are a well known member)

Re: Toastie's Sigs O' Glory and request-taking

You can really see your improvement from the top of the post to the bottom. At the beginning I was thinking things like "This looks very copy and pasted"
and
"The background is taking to much attention away from the cornerstone image", but by the end they were magnificent. Perfectly belended. ;)

My favourite one is your current sig. The one with the Gen V trainers and the burst of white within the black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you make me one with Reshiram on a black background that says "Black is cool, and so is white, but Amethyst is the best."?

A

Anonymous

Hey ,can you make me a sig with a Salamence on it that says "Salamence Commander the master of fire"?By the way ,awesome sigs

hey can you make one with dusclops and have "Fear the reaper" on it with a dark and evil-looking theme and background

Nyaaaa, I ♥ all of your sigs, especially the recent ones. ^^

I REALLY like Dark Kitsune. The really faint, yet vibrant colours of the images go really well with the black blurry effects. :> I also really like the animated one - not much to say on it, just ... it looks really good. xD

Keep it up ~

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Salamence Commander:
SalamenceCommanderSig.png

Reaper:
ReaperSig.png

A

Anonymous

Awesome! I like it!
Can you post the image codes? My laptop won't "copy image location".

Code:
[img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/ToastieToastie/SalamenceCommanderSig.png[/img]

Done.

Also, Reaper, sorry about the darkness of your sig. My Laptop's colour made it look lighter :p

These are some quite fine sigs, Toastie! They have a nice GRUNGY feel to them, like I could get a little dirty just by touching the monitor. It's a unique taste of sigs for 'Charms. About your GIF's.

I'm not sure if you know this or not, because it kinda looks like you do, but when saving .GIF files on GIMP, your export menu should pop up. You click Save as Animation, and then Export.

When you get to the next menu, click on the drop down window and hit One frame per layer (replace). This is VERY important, as it gets rid of the ghost images of the Pokémon sliding onto the sig, and just has them sliding on with no bonus frames.

Give it a try!

Kalseng, thanks! That's been the problem that has been plaguing me. However, for this particular sig, they are meant to be there. It was meant to be a cool trail-effect thingy, but it came out a bit weirdly ;D

... How did I miss the blur?

Maybe in the future, if you try to do something like this (Oh gods I'm sorry), you could try changing the opacity a little? Make a Matrix-ish trail?

T'would be sweet.

Beep bop I am a robot from the future, come to request a sig ~

*cough*
I LOVE the Dusclops sig. The effect is really nice, they look like zombies or something ~ ♥

Could I get a sig with a shiny Roserade at the left, and text (in whatever font you think suits) that says "Control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say ~" at the right or something? And maybe a tiny little "Tunduli" in the corner. 8D It'd be winsome if the background had planty-things and maybe add in some purple splat-effects here and there ~

If it's too much, just get rid of the shininess of the Roserade/purple splats or whatever you waaaaant ~
Thankyousomuch ~ ♥

Done.
TunSig.png

I tried to stick to your request as much as possible. I even added "Tunduli" sneakily in the bottom right corner ;D

Nyaaaaa, I love it ~ ♥

Thanks so much! 8'D
It looks so prettyyyy ~ I especially love the font. It's really nice. :> The picture of Roserade you chose fits so damned well, it looks all ... I don't know, it just looks amazing ~

Nyahaha, the little Jokerman 'Tunduli' in the background is awesome. ♥

*wishes that 'Charms had a spoiler option >.>*

Could I get one that looks sorta like this

Eevee in the Middle

On left side Pinkish Purple Distortion :Space
On Right side Blueish Teal Distortion :Time

and put Amber ruler of Time & Space

Also Make Time & Space the same as their Distortion colors

Also I like your work your very good at this. :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Your attitude towards our members is not okay, Luxetone. And, looking at your past posts, I don't think you've paid any heed to our rules at all. Your excessive abuse of the English language, SPAM posts, and numerous other offences leads me to believe that you don't really belong here.

[me=Database]dropkicks Luxetone out of the forum.[/me]

Toastie, these are fantastic! I've seen many sigs and yours are right at the top! So, I have a request.

Cna I have a a sig with Darkrai and Cresselia on opposite sides and in the center the text: "Opposites Attract." ALso, can you put a pink background behind Darkrai and black one behind Cresselia. OH, and can you post the image code, because my computer needs it. It it's too much to ask, you can leave something out. ^-^

Hi! It's me! May I please have an black sig saying, "You play with fire, You get burned." Can there be a blaziken on one side, and dark red paint splotches (or blood splatter) in the font area? Also, could the font please be crimson? Thank you!

Can you make me a signature with a Khangaskhan with the colors Red and dark red. I would also like the text tobe my name. Thanks :D

I know ur busy, but when u get the chance, can u create 2 signs with both black backgrounds?
One has Giratina and Shiny Raquaza on there and it says: Darkness will conquer all...
The other has Darkari and Shadow Lugia on it and it says: Shadows are rising from the depths...
Thnks, good luck, and take your time!

Make me, the Lord of Illusion and Shadows, a signature, now! With a black background, red glowing designs like runes, and a picture of myself! This picture, specifically:
zoroark.png

Oh yes, and make it say, "Sucumb to the darkness..."

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Zoroark ~ I very nearly deleted your request all together because I'm sorry, but that attitude -joking or not- is just plain rude. The only reason I didn't delete it is because this is Toastie's thread and the decision on whether to deny your request or not lies with him. I most certainly would, but that's just me. If you are requesting anything from anyone, you can at least show the courtesy of asking them politely. Rudeness is not tolerated on my boards, nor anywhere else on these forums.

It's alright Zoroark, I'll do your request.

This is just to let people know that I have some of the requests finished, it's just that I did them on my laptop, which has a much lighter screen. So the siggies are darker than expected. I'll probably get round to fixing it soon though.

So, after a while of it being locked, I have decided to re-open this thread.

HOWEVER, I will only take two requests at a time, because the reason I had to lock it was...there were just too many requests.

I've got one of the requests done. Five left :p I will probably get most, if not all of them done at some point when I haven't got any many requests.

A sig I made for myself:
ToastieSig10.png

A sig for Tun (I'm not pleased with this one):
TunSig2.png

Amber's request:
BlackAmberSig2.png

A

Anonymous

could you make me one with buizel and a bubble background with the text "power, I has it"

Kerorogirl:
KerorogirlSig.png

Code:
[img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/ToastieToastie/KerorogirlSig.png[/img]

Atma

Formerly Karu

Toastie's sigs are wonderful ♥ And I suck at sig making, so when you're less cluttered I'll maybe request >_< But on another note..

Yaaaay, you like Togekiss too! x3

EDIT: Omg chat revelations. :o Anyway, I would like to request a sig featuring Togekiss flying after a falling lollipop in ExtremeSpeed fasion. xD Cherry flavoured, if you please.

Karu here's your sig:

KaruSig.png

Code:
[img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/ToastieToastie/KaruSig.png[/img]

Togekiss is the best~

Atma

Formerly Karu

Thank you sooo so so so much T^T<3 Me likes it a lot. And yush, Togekiss FTW ♥

May i have a sig please?
Pokemon Lucario on the right and mewtwo on the left
Theme Black background with green smoke on the left that slowly turns blue on the right
Text Brothers of power