• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Titans-A Minecraft RP

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, I had already created another Minecraft RP, but, I had an idea.

Let's Understand The Concept Of This RP
First of all, let's understand the RP itself-like a story.
A lot of time ago, nothing existed. So, Big Bang-related theories happened, other religious, anyway. But, no one knows the beginning of everything was with a block. And it expanded. It created everything they knew in the Minecraft world. A world that was created by this same block. It began a life contest, and so it created. The first beings, evolve and evolve ... But ... Before humans, there were Monsters. No, not Skeletons or Zombies - Monsters It is:

Ancient Guardian
Dragon Nightmare

And they said that he created everything, no. That he is everything.

Infinite whiter
It took this name by one of its characteristics: The damage it can give somewhere or for a person is infinite. He is above all else. He is a being as a god. He created his own dimension. But, he sleeps-Or He slept for eternities in his dimension ...
While the other ancient monsters, they created monsters who are representative and other peaceful beings. The Ancient Guardian created
The Ocean and a guard for the oo, Dragon Nightmare created 'The End' 'And his protector, Ender Dragon. Infinity Whiter created all monsters (except those representing other gods) and Nether-AKA Hell, and his Protector Which also fell asleep in the dimension of the Infinity Whiter) Whiter.The Infinity Whiter created 2 dimensions.The Void and Nether.Don't know how to go to Void, but people who helped the Dragon Nightmare.

Long after the monsters, Humans appeared. Humans formed, and everything as we know it. But in the deepest Void region, Infinity Whiter awoke, along with the so-called Titans. Infinity Whiter did not care about humanity, but the Titans, the most powerful beings created by the gods,came to humanity.

And,XP points make your character stronger and with XP you can make magic spells.(You start with 0 XP Level)
Rules
1.Read the story.
2.You Can use bad words, but do not overdo it.
3. Do not do "Godmodding".
4. Read the site rules
5. READ THE SITE RULES
6. Have you read the site rules?
7. Decorate the site rules.
8. Follow the rules of the site.
9. You can build what you want, but please, do not create a sword that deals 2000 damage.
10. You can also make le parkour, for example: Wall Run, Wall Jump, grabbing blocks to go higher, backflip etc ... But do not overdo it.
11. You can do many things that do not want anything. Normal minecraft, but do not overdo it.
12. If read as rules, put Cookie somewhere in your form.

Here is the Registration Form:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Items:
Other: (Powers, XP, Etc ...)

Here's my:

Name:Marck
Appearance:He wears a green jacket and a white shirt. He wears black pants and red shoes, has brown hair and green eyes.
Personality:Brave, heroic and strong.
History:He lived in a village that was attacked by the skeleton titan. He was one of the only survivors, he had to take his father's iron sword, some food and a leather helmet and fled the underground line, going to a city Now he's in town looking for revenge for his village.
Items:1 Iron Sword,10 Steak,1 leather helmet.
Other: (Powers, XP level, Etc ...)Cookie,0 XP level

RP:https://pokecharms.com/threads/titans-a-minecraft-rp.17315/

(Please understand that I did not create Minecraft, all rights go to Monjang and Microsoft,I'm just creating a RP about it)

Last edited:
Name:Salzan
Appearance:Salzan wears a blue t-shirt. He has tan skin and black hair. He has black sweat-shorts and green shoes. His eyes are light blue.
Personality:Brave, Ignorant, Funny, Strong.
History:After fleeing from an attack by the Blaze Titan, Salzan ended up in Alstan City, where he used his remaining money to buy a Stone Sword, a Sheild, some food, and a Chain Chestplate.
Items: Stone Sword, Sheild, 20 Porkchops(Cooked), Chain Chestplate.
Other: Power:Fire, cause he absorbed some of the Blaze Titan's energy. Exp Level:0

name:Stevie
appearance:Wearing a black suit with blue jeans and black/purple hair
personality:funny,creative,nooby
history:Stevie knever knew his backstory the only thing he knows is herobrine picking him up
items: let's say much things

Name: Remus

Appearance: Short blonde hair neatly combed with a small ponytail, blue eyes, fair skin tone. Wears a regal, royal blue tunic with white cuffs and gold buttons and cravat w/ black pants underneath a set of iron armor. He also sports a gold crown, a royal blue cape/cloak, and an amulet with the Mareacia's royal crest engraved on it. Whenever he isn't in armor, he wears his usual clothes, but with a pair of leather boots.

Personality:

History: Born into the royal family as the son of King Graven and Queen Katherine and the younger brother of Prince Indigo, Remus lived life with relatively no challenge or difficulty whatsoever. However, he didn't quite enjoy it. If anything, living a life of luxury and ease bored Remus. He wanted something to challenge himself with, something that would allow him to feel excitement and peril. And so, he began joining the battles against the mobs and monsters constantly besieging his hometown of Mareacia. When he was eventually found out, the king and queen tried to prevent him from putting himself into such dangerous situations. However, they eventually gave in and put him unter the tutelage of Indigo and General Kaiser of the Mareacian Royal Guard. Now he rides into battle alongside his brother, with a band of ragtag militia following his command in battle.

Items: Iron Sword, Full set of Iron Armor besides the head, cooked chicken (5), Blue Shield with Mareacia's Royal Crest on it in yellow (worn on back while riding on horseback)

Other: None as of now

(Also, would it be alright if I equipped Mareacia's military and militia with pole arms and daggers, even if they don't exist in Minecraft?)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
This RP was utter shit. I don't know how anyone could be interested in this. I mean, I see that the concept is good, but my god, I couldn't even write back then.