• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Time for me to say good-bye...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... for a week. XD

Yesh, you heard me. Only a week. I'm going to be away to a summer camp (they call it a "leadership camp" but it's more of a place to have fun if anything :p) starting on Monday the 20th, and I won't be back until the 25th. There's a chance that I may be able to sneak in my computer and an electronic keyboard for when I'm bored at night, but I doubt I'll be able to come on for more than a minute, let alone post replies for anything I've missed, such as additional chapters to fics or the slim yet kinda possible chance that any RP's that I'm in is going to be continued or any art threads that I'm stalking. The only reason why I may use the compy is to catch up on all the animes that I'm watching and read the upcoming Bleach chapter that's supposed to be released on the Friday that I'm at camp and stuffs.

Also, some of ya'll may be wondering why I'm not seen in chat anymore, or wondering if I'll ever be back in. Truth is, I've gotten into trouble so many times by going into chat that I figured it wasn't worth the trouble if all I was going to do was chat a few lines then hide the window right after. So yeah, just figured I should put that in there. XD

And for those in Canada, I'm going there in the first week of August. :D Though I'm not saying exactly where~ just some national park or something or another. Yes I'm still into that "beware of strangers on the internet" thing. You wanna know where? You can ask me via PM, but I'll only tell to those people that I really really REALLY trust, not like to people who aren't regulars. And when I say regulars I mean people I've talked to a lot either via the forums, PM, or the chat.

So yeah, I think that's about it. Feel free to ask questions here in this thread or PM me; I'll try to answer as many of them as I can before I leave to camp on Monday.

Okay, Shiny. Hope to see you soon. ^_^

But ... Apparently the it's my fault that Kazea's rp has kind of come to a screeching halt since Shocari left. I thought (note the key word) that someone else was supposed to post before me. Obviously, I was wrong. With any luck, it'll be ready for you to start posting again when you come back. Sorry about that, XD.

Gods Shiny, you scared me there XD

I rather envy you, really, since you get to go to CANADA of all places and CANADA is like, my favorite place ever D: We'll all miss you, I um, hope atleast, and I wish for you to have much of the fun and leadershippering~

Also, YOU MUST RETURN WITH A CANADIAN SOMETHING. A leaf, a souvenir, a trophy, a Katie..../kidding >> But due to being the thing I am, I totally wantchu to find somefink nice and get, like, a piccu of it in CANADA.

-Totally did not caps everytime he said CANADA-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yeah, I did the title to scare everyone. XD

Anyways, I'm leaving in about an hour or so. So, see everyone in a week or so! D: I'll miss everyone and I'll try to bring back pictures.

Hey have fun at the leadership camp! I was going to go on one but I had GS at the time sooo...

But that's beside the point. Oh and may I ask what the leadership camp is for? Is it for Ventures or Scouts or something completely different?

There I go again... :p
Have fun Shiny!

I rather envy you, really, since you get to go to CANADA of all places and CANADA is like, my favorite place ever D: We'll all miss you, I um, hope atleast, and I wish for you to have much of the fun and leadershippering~
I'm Canadian, I was born there, and I've never stopped bragging about it. I really want to go back sometime, but alas, I haven't been there since I was 1 1/2.