• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tidying my bedroom

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Tidying my room cuz mummy told me to
Didn't realise I had so much cool stuff
I've found:

An old leather jacket which still fits me (but I'm getting rid of it)
Some pink gloves that say "I give good hugs"
A bunch of Wooper drawings
A bunch of stick spider drawings with guns
My old cyber goggles
A bunch of CDs i thought i'd lost
Copies of pretty much every final fantasy game (none of them work)
My Artemis Fowl book
All my old school work which I can burn >;3
A bajillion empty bottles of coke
Some cigarettes
Eyeliner and eyeshadow
My wiimote grippy thing
A wallet with 20p in it
My bleach wallet
Two cups which i thought I'd lost
A million socks

I saw the title of this topic, and thought for whatever reason that this would turn out to be a song.

Then I saw the formatting of your text, and thought, "Damn, it really is a song!"

Then I actually read it. The only thing keeping me from being superlatively disappointed with this topic was the fact that Artemis Fowl is pretty awesome.

I thought this thread was titled "Tidying my Boredom". Which sounds a lot cooler.

But then it's a list, not a song.

I'm slightly disappointed, but you had a lot of crap in your room.

El you have too much crap.

But I'm the same :x I actually fear what's under my bed. My desk should give you an idea: moisturisers, beanie baby, skeleton raptor, stuffed toys, dice, paracetomol, various coins, numerous books, Apple keyboard, Apple mac-mini (both unused), female-affiliated things, hairbrush, notebooks, a long piece of string, bag of paints, DS games, pens, bits of paper, roll of tissues... a fake rose.

That's as extensive as I can get without properly looking.