• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Thus the PokePark closes... And I review my stuff! ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I never did make a topic about my loot from my trip this summer, and now that my Res. room's all clean and set-up I've taken some shots of different things.

Anyways, a close real life friend of mine went to Japan this summer and briefly stopped in at the PokePark (it was closing in 20 mins. when she arrived). Even though she didn't have much time to look around she did peak in at the main gift shop to pick me up a few things. I've GOT to get the pictures of the inside of that place. It was... well, when I saw them I was speechless for at least 3 minutes. The rows on rows of Pokemon toys... :shock:

She also took a few pics of the park itself but they mostly came out blurry. I'll try to post those as well when I get them off her.

And so, onto my spoils! ^^

PokePark Bag - That's the best shot I could get of it. My close up without the flash looks horrible, but with the flash you can't really see it. Yeah, she actually had to pay for that bag.

Groudon/Kyogre ID tag necklace thingy - My brain just died on me. It's one of the things people often wear at work around their necks to hold their IDs. You can see a close up of the writing on the band HERE and the Groudon/Kyogre picture HERE. ID slides in on the back.

I have no close ups of the Latios/Latias toys she bought me, but you can see them sitting among some of my other Pokemon plushies HERE and HERE

Pikachu Pen - A bit blurry but you get the idea. Says PokePark: Pokemon the Park 2005 on the side.

And the remaining random goodies - Need to get individual shots of the cup (the pic on it is pretty cute, showing a bunch of different Pokemon) and the Pikachu/Plusle/Minun sand board. For the sand board you basically have all these different colored dusts and peel away the picture piece by piece, pouring on the corresponding color as you go. I'm pretty sure this idea isn't new to most of you (I know it's something straight out of my childhood).

Some of that stuff was from the Pokemon Center - the toys, and probably the mini-bag and sand board thing - but it's still fun having something from the park, and you gotta love that "For Sale in Japan Only" label ^^

So... By the rare chance someone who reads this actually did visit the Park, how was it? :)